Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57812 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:08 - Sep 13 with 3943 viewscarlisleaway

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:04 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

I'm not non pc. I said l may not agree with the OP. But this guy goes round swearing and name calling all the time. Argues and then just goes into one. As l said not very articulate.

Not really banta, my thoughts only and I have seen a load of banta on this site recently.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 3935 viewsFtnfwest

If we keep doing it everything will change
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 3937 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:08 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

Are you his spokesman then? You seem to agree with his slant on being abusive. He can argue without all the name calling and abusive language cant he?

Here's how it goes, OP posts something plainly ignorant, clearly looking for a rise. Gets one and then gets upset.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 3934 viewsnoggin

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:08 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Not really banta, my thoughts only and I have seen a load of banta on this site recently.

What was months ago?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:11 - Sep 13 with 3932 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:08 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

'Just my opinion' doesn't mean you get excused criticism for your ignorance, petal.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 3908 viewsMonkeyAlan

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:10 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

Here's how it goes, OP posts something plainly ignorant, clearly looking for a rise. Gets one and then gets upset.

Here's how it goes. He is obviously a thick fecker himself if he can't reply without getting abusive. He likes to call everyone else that on a regular basis.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:13 - Sep 13 with 3925 viewsCokeIsKey

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:23]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:14 - Sep 13 with 3915 viewscarlisleaway

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:11 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

'Just my opinion' doesn't mean you get excused criticism for your ignorance, petal.

Well Blue Badger this has obviously hit a raw spot and cannot say I am a petal, but this is open to comment and certainly seems to split the country in half.
Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:16 - Sep 13 with 3904 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:10 - Sep 13 by Ftnfwest

If we keep doing it everything will change

That is how societal change is frequently effected, yes.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:17 - Sep 13 with 3899 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:13 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

If Brian is enough of a c0ck to be offended by it though, Brian deserves to get upset.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 3895 viewsBlueBadger

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:14 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

Well Blue Badger this has obviously hit a raw spot and cannot say I am a petal, but this is open to comment and certainly seems to split the country in half.

Not really. As always, it's the vocal minority of snowflakes, egged on by media and government that get the arse about it and showcase their pathetic victim complexes.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 17:34]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:19 - Sep 13 with 3886 viewsSwailsey

Genuine question - why does it bother you?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:20 - Sep 13 with 3881 viewsBlueBadger

The gammonati: we'd respect you if you protested peacefully

*some footballers kneel for 10 seconds*

NO NOT LIKE THAT

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:28 - Sep 13 with 3841 viewsAlexGreen

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:14 - Sep 13 by carlisleaway

What was months ago?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:36 - Sep 13 with 3817 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:57 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

You are a bitter little man arnt you? Talk about abusive to people. There ought to be a movement against you too! I've had it, this guy has had it, so have others. You may not agree, and lm not saying l do, but my god you are blatent. Can't you argue your case without resorting to swearing directly at people? If you can't argue your case without name calling or swearing then you really arnt very articulate.

'you really arnt very articulate'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:40 - Sep 13 with 3797 viewsfactual_blue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:51 - Sep 13 by noggin

What was 'months ago'?

February?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:45 - Sep 13 with 3790 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:57 - Sep 13 by MonkeyAlan

You are a bitter little man arnt you? Talk about abusive to people. There ought to be a movement against you too! I've had it, this guy has had it, so have others. You may not agree, and lm not saying l do, but my god you are blatent. Can't you argue your case without resorting to swearing directly at people? If you can't argue your case without name calling or swearing then you really arnt very articulate.

Ha. How dare you dare you try to educate me you half-wit.

You are thick as sh1t mate.

'My' case has been on display all year everywhere - where have you been? In fact, the information you still haven't bothered to learn has been available for decades.

You don't read, you make no effort to learn. And you dare to throw this childish nonsense at me. You laughable, pathetic child.

I'm not articulate? I'm amazed you can spell the word you silly boy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:46 - Sep 13 with 3780 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:36 - Sep 13 by factual_blue

'you really arnt very articulate'

You can see where these tw@ts are coming from.

They all have one thing in common.

Stupidity.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 17:48]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3773 viewsCokeIsKey

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:45 - Sep 13 by jeera

'My' case has been on display all year everywhere - where have you been? In fact, the information you still haven't bothered to learn has been available for decades.

You don't read, you make no effort to learn. And you dare to throw this childish nonsense at me. You laughable, pathetic child.

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:20]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3764 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:13 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

Coke is Key.

I bet it is.

Another racist apologist scumbag.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:49 - Sep 13 with 3766 viewsClapham_Junction

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:44 - Sep 13 by backwaywhen

I think that with crowds back it will probably stop , a lot will boo and jeer it up and down the country.

Some people on Facebook seem to think that, probably emboldened by their social media echo chamber. I'd imagine these are the same type of people that 'no longer post on here' because they don't like their view being challenged.

I like to think that if people really do try and boo and jeer it at PR, they'll be roundly called out by people around them and hopefully be encouraged to f*** off and not come back until they've educated themselves.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:50 - Sep 13 with 3757 viewsjeera

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:49 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

Are you margaret thatcher now? Good grief.

What a thing to hide behind.

That you even try to make some false equivalence; racism isn't political.

Disgusting person.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 17:53]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:54 - Sep 13 with 3737 viewsJ2BLUE

Islamophobic incidents in Liverpool went down after they signed Mo Salah.

Sport has hidden behind being 'politically neutral' for too long. Equality isn't politics. It's time sport used the immense power and influence it has for good.

You question if people can be influenced by footballers (and I assume by extension, celebrities). Look at commercial advertising. How many ads do you see containing famous people who have influence?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:55 - Sep 13 with 3727 viewsBryanPlug

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:45 - Sep 13 by jeera

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:08 - Sep 13 with 3683 viewsEdwardStone

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game (n/t) on 17:49 - Sep 13 by CokeIsKey

Arf...."Marget Thatcher"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024