Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Get back to the office' they said... 10:43 - Sep 17 with 6996 viewsuefacup81

Well that looks to have lasted all of five minutes:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-work-home-office-clo

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:11 - Sep 17 with 1379 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said... on 14:23 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Listen to yourself - just punching into the wind at an imagined target because you've been told to without thinking about it.

I’ve not seen you back up all of your anti government spouting without some hard facts!

Is that because someone didn’t spoon feed them to you and then come along afterwards and wipe your bottom for you

Grow a pair and realise some people need to take their own responsibility for their own actions and not expect someone to do it for them 24/7
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 15:12]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:14 - Sep 17 with 1362 viewsSpruceMoose

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:11 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

I’ve not seen you back up all of your anti government spouting without some hard facts!

Is that because someone didn’t spoon feed them to you and then come along afterwards and wipe your bottom for you

Grow a pair and realise some people need to take their own responsibility for their own actions and not expect someone to do it for them 24/7

Triggered.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:17 - Sep 17 with 1355 viewsPJH

Does the last paragraph apply to Cabinet Ministers who look around for someone else to blame for each and every time they make a cock up?
'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:17 - Sep 17 with 1353 viewsLankHenners

The 'it's young people's fault' has been directly spoon fed to you by the government and you're eating it up, with only vague anecdotal evidence to back it up.

If you grew a pair of brain cells you might be able to see that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:26 - Sep 17 with 1327 viewsFreddies_Ears

'Get back to the office' they said... on 13:45 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

And go on and carry that on for the following 2 weeks if you dare and you’ll see those numbers increase nearly 3 fold in that time..... but hey blame it on people going out for a cheap lunch

The answer to that was already provided in this thread in my post at 1306.
'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:51 - Sep 17 with 1309 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:17 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

The 'it's young people's fault' has been directly spoon fed to you by the government and you're eating it up, with only vague anecdotal evidence to back it up.

Still waiting for you proof/evidence otherwise........ oh that’s right you have even less to go on than I do

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZqYtUrBupjxBhDLA

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:56 - Sep 17 with 1296 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:51 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

Still waiting for you proof/evidence otherwise........ oh that’s right you have even less to go on than I do

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZqYtUrBupjxBhDLA

Evidence of what? That the government telling people to go out to restaurants/pubs/cafes etc. and to travel into work had an effect on the number of coronavirus cases? That's just common sense any idiot could figure out.

You've reminded me though, I always forget to add a comment on the TWTD surveys to ask whether there was something that could be added so dodo birds can work out how to post an image properly.

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:30 - Sep 17 with 1267 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:56 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Evidence of what? That the government telling people to go out to restaurants/pubs/cafes etc. and to travel into work had an effect on the number of coronavirus cases? That's just common sense any idiot could figure out.

You've reminded me though, I always forget to add a comment on the TWTD surveys to ask whether there was something that could be added so dodo birds can work out how to post an image properly.

🤦🤦

And you were one of the ones complaining at people using “anecdotal evidence”

Not doing yourself any favours here are you?

I’ve posted factual evidence of a not too sharp increase during August when all the kids were on holiday and people were out enjoying their cheap lunches on 3 days a week and evidence to prove that the figures only started increasing long after that ended but you keep on spouting your “anyone can see” anecdotal evidence

Login to get fewer ads

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:32 - Sep 17 with 1258 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:30 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

🤦🤦

I’ve posted factual evidence of a not too sharp increase during August when all the kids were on holiday and people were out enjoying their cheap lunches on 3 days a week and evidence to prove that the figures only started increasing long after that ended but you keep on spouting your “anyone can see” anecdotal evidence

Do you know what anecdotal means?

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:38 - Sep 17 with 1243 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:32 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Do you know what anecdotal means?

No because I’m really thick as a dodo bird remember.

Yes I do thanks, do you?

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:51 - Sep 17 with 1229 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:38 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

No because I’m really thick as a dodo bird remember.

Yes I do thanks, do you?

Well you called something that wasn't anecdotal anecdotal hence my query. I don't think this attitude of yours really behooves anyone here.

'Get back to the office' they said... on 17:58 - Sep 17 with 1192 viewsmikeybloo88

'Get back to the office' they said... on 12:56 - Sep 17 by DanTheMan

"Not one of us has been ill. Amazing what choosing well managed places, then drinking and eating responsibly and following safety guidance can do eh?"

This is what we call anecdotal evidence.

I thought it might be useful for you seeing as how you didn't go out to pubs and restaurants in August to see for yourself how the scheme was working....
'Get back to the office' they said... on 18:13 - Sep 17 with 1175 viewsDanTheMan

'Get back to the office' they said... on 17:58 - Sep 17 by mikeybloo88

I thought it might be useful for you seeing as how you didn't go out to pubs and restaurants in August to see for yourself how the scheme was working....

I never said I didn't go out, I said I didn't use the "Eat out to help out" scheme.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

'Get back to the office' they said... on 18:24 - Sep 17 with 1163 viewsvapour_trail

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:30 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

🤦🤦

There is a delay involved when distancing becomes less well observed. It’s not an immediate coronafest.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 20:27 - Sep 17 with 1107 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said... on 16:51 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Well you called something that wasn't anecdotal anecdotal hence my query. I don't think this attitude of yours really behooves anyone here.

‘Evidence of what? That the government telling people to go out to restaurants/pubs/cafes etc. and to travel into work had an effect on the number of coronavirus cases? That's just common sense any idiot could figure out.”

Ah yes anecdotal “ (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.”

I’m still waiting for your FACTS or RESEARCH

Maybe you left them somewhere that some’ idiot figured out”

Again lacking FACTS

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 20:56 - Sep 17 with 1093 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 20:27 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

‘Evidence of what? That the government telling people to go out to restaurants/pubs/cafes etc. and to travel into work had an effect on the number of coronavirus cases? That's just common sense any idiot could figure out.”

Ah yes anecdotal “ (of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.”

I’m still waiting for your FACTS or RESEARCH

Maybe you left them somewhere that some’ idiot figured out”

Again lacking FACTS

I’m not sure what research and facts would mean to someone who copy pasted a definition of something which shows they’re wrong but still thinks they’re right for some reason.

All this shouting will do you no good.

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 21:09 - Sep 17 with 1079 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 20:56 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

I’m not sure what research and facts would mean to someone who copy pasted a definition of something which shows they’re wrong but still thinks they’re right for some reason.

All this shouting will do you no good.

🤦🤦

Wanna give me your definition?

Let’s all belittle you shall we?

Not shouting, just making sure that you can see the parts that you are missing
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 21:12]

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 22:22 - Sep 17 with 1046 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 21:09 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

🤦🤦

Wanna give me your definition?

Let’s all belittle you shall we?

Not shouting, just making sure that you can see the parts that you are missing
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 21:12]

Well I mean you’re the one saying something's anecdotal when it obviously isn’t which isn’t my problem.

'Get back to the office' they said... on 22:26 - Sep 17 with 1045 viewsjaykay

'Get back to the office' they said... on 15:17 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

of course they been spoon fed.like the old were the first to be blamed, even on here i saw people giving anecdotal evidence of old people in supermarkets. i think its across all age groups, you know people love rules as long as they don't have to follow them

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

'Get back to the office' they said.. (n/t) on 23:01 - Sep 17 with 1028 viewsEly_Blue

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 22:22 - Sep 17 by LankHenners

Well I mean you’re the one saying something's anecdotal when it obviously isn’t which isn’t my problem.

This post has been edited by an administrator

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 23:04 - Sep 17 with 1021 viewsSpruceMoose

'Get back to the office' they said.. (n/t) on 23:01 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

This post has been edited by an administrator

Just to be clear, are you shouting now?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 23:08 - Sep 17 with 1014 viewsLankHenners

'Get back to the office' they said.. on 23:04 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Just to be clear, are you shouting now?

He’s made himself look daft and is resorting to shouting and insults. It’s fine, I remember doing that when I was a child.

'Get back to the office' they said... on 23:51 - Sep 17 with 991 viewsreusersfreekicks

'Get back to the office' they said... on 11:24 - Sep 17 by Ely_Blue

Possible slightly worded incorrectly in my original reply. Yes the govt did advise people to eat out to help out, they didn’t advise people to pack like sardines into pubs and drink themselves stupid though did they?

The government advised people to go back to the high street, the hairdressers, the gym etc but I don’t see any of this being blamed, why? Because people seem to be able to stick to the rules in these places, why single out eat out to help out?

Did you partake in eat out to help out?

Was it any more crowded than the supermarket you go to for your groceries?

Everywhere I went had reduced table numbers and robust systems in place, also these places were subject to random inspections as they still are and if the guidelines aren’t being followed they can be forced to close
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 11:28]

Many places have made cosmetic only changes and inspections! Yeah right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024