Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless 15:49 - Sep 19 with 905 viewsDubtractor

A few bits of play where the final ball was lacking, but not a lot to get excited about really.

Dozzell good but now clearly being marked out of it.

Bishop anonymous

Norwood looks miles off the pace

Hmm.

Bristol Rovers look like a very poor team indeed though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:51 - Sep 19 with 880 viewsMetal_Hacker

Norwood is weeks away from match fitness

The whole lace needs stepping up a bit I think

Poll: If it were one or the other

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:51 - Sep 19 with 863 viewsBlueBadger

An Improved Performance, basically.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:53 - Sep 19 with 834 viewsRobTheMonk

Can't really add much to that. Usual of some nice passing in our own half but not much in their half.

Did Brenner says that Evans was in attendance?
Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:54 - Sep 19 with 823 viewscatch74

Can see Hawkins and Downes on for Bish and Norwood fairly shortly.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:57 - Sep 19 with 790 viewsAlexGreen

Agree with all your points.

Our crossing absolutely never finds anyone, it’s so infuriating. Surely by the law of averages one will eventually land on someone’s head?

Nsiala and Wilson both looking good - Nsiala especially comfortable, so pleased to see his progression continuing this season.

I’d be disappointed if Dozzell came off (I’d understand it though) but Huws and Downes for Bishop and Nolan might give us a bit more in the middle.

Hawkins on 60.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 15:57 - Sep 19 with 787 viewsdavblue

I e watched us twice this season and I have to say we are passing the ball better and you can see what we are trying to do so far.

I’m yet to be convinced going forward that we are any better than last season. We still don’t test the opposition’s keepers enough. Albeit I’ve only watched 135 minutes of us.
Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 16:05 - Sep 19 with 693 viewsBrixtonBlue

I forgot Bishop was playing until I saw him in your post here!

I don't think Dozzell is being totally marked out of it. Now and again he finds space.

I think "very poor" is a slight exaggeration of Rovers. They look like a mid-table team to me. They don't seem to have much up front... but then neither do we, albeit Sears is getting into good positions.

Quite a bitty half but a few nice moves from us.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 16:18 - Sep 19 with 617 viewsDubtractor

Crikey, utterly awful game since half time!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 16:19 - Sep 19 with 605 viewsCoco

Business as usual

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 16:23 - Sep 19 with 576 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Too many pointless long balls.
Lots of tidy passing, but pretty toothless on 16:23 - Sep 19 with 568 viewsBluefish

It looks like a pub game and we still can't dominate nor create a lot.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024