Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! 11:51 - Oct 9 with 1861 viewsWallingford_Boy

WTF?

Was he not training at BMG?! Or playing any form of matches?!

Has he been out injured? I thought that was a while ago?

We need him.

RIP Sir Bobby

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 11:55 - Oct 9 with 1833 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost like our manager is an incompetent chancer who doesn't do his homework properly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:00 - Oct 9 with 1824 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 11:55 - Oct 9 by BlueBadger

It's almost like our manager is an incompetent chancer who doesn't do his homework properly.

I heard a rumour, def info and all that, that we are looking at bringing a striker from Japan.

Kazuyoshi Miura, nicknamed Kazu, is fit, playing, recently scored and seen by Lambo as 'one for the future'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1811 viewsBlueBadger

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:00 - Oct 9 by Keno

I heard a rumour, def info and all that, that we are looking at bringing a striker from Japan.

Kazuyoshi Miura, nicknamed Kazu, is fit, playing, recently scored and seen by Lambo as 'one for the future'

Nah, it'll be Will Keane.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:10 - Oct 9 with 1795 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:02 - Oct 9 by BlueBadger

Kazu is probably fitter!!

maybe we need a petition to get him to sign?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:11 - Oct 9 with 1813 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm not sure that will be the case, despite what's in the story. He was asked whether he might not be available for Crawley but the way he was speaking prior to that I didn't get the impression he was thinking that far ahead for him and thought he might have thought he was being asked whether he'd be OK for Accrington next week as opposed to being OK for tomorrow.
Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:13 - Oct 9 with 1787 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:02 - Oct 9 by BlueBadger

🇯🇵 Will Keane-san 🇯🇵

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:15 - Oct 9 with 1781 viewsWallingford_Boy

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:11 - Oct 9 by PhilTWTD

I'm not sure that will be the case, despite what's in the story. He was asked whether he might not be available for Crawley but the way he was speaking prior to that I didn't get the impression he was thinking that far ahead for him and thought he might have thought he was being asked whether he'd be OK for Accrington next week as opposed to being OK for tomorrow.

Ah ok, I will calm down then.

I have a feeling he could make quite an impact.

Certainly offer a lot more than Sears.

RIP Sir Bobby

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:16 - Oct 9 with 1773 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:15 - Oct 9 by Wallingford_Boy

Ah ok, I will calm down then.

I have a feeling he could make quite an impact.

Certainly offer a lot more than Sears.

is that cos he has searing pace?

see what I did there??

Login to get fewer ads

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:17 - Oct 9 with 1771 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:16 - Oct 9 by Keno

is that cos he has searing pace?

see what I did there??

Or because he's more fready?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:20 - Oct 9 with 1762 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:17 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

Or because he's more fready?

It may be difficult to judge

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:26 - Oct 9 with 1739 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:20 - Oct 9 by Keno

It may be difficult to judge

Oh gwion, have a guess

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:26 - Oct 9 with 1736 viewsEwan_Oozami

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:13 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

🇯🇵 Will Keane-san 🇯🇵

Howard Will Keane-san?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:30 - Oct 9 with 1724 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:26 - Oct 9 by Ewan_Oozami

Howard Will Keane-san?

[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 12:30]

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:30 - Oct 9 with 1725 viewsPJH

Bit like Johnson at PMQ'S.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 12:30]
Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:31 - Oct 9 with 1715 viewsKeno

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:26 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

Oh gwion, have a guess

That a good reply, threads like this tend to have there ups and downs

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 12:31 - Oct 9 with 1718 viewsIpswichKnight

How very dare you that's the League 1 manager of the month! You can almost guarantee we will lose tomorrow now.
Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 15:07 - Oct 9 with 1560 viewsOldsmoker

I have some clarification on that.
He won't be ready for the Treatment table for another month.
It takes a few weeks to pick up an injury, so be patient.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 15:40 - Oct 9 with 1480 viewsPinewoodblue

Bennetts possibly not ready for another month?! on 15:07 - Oct 9 by Oldsmoker

I have some clarification on that.
He won't be ready for the Treatment table for another month.
It takes a few weeks to pick up an injury, so be patient.

Treatment slots need to be pre booked and existing users get priority.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024