Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb 20:45 - Oct 20 with 987 viewsHerbivore

Runs around a bit but no real quality. I'm maybe being harsh on Tabby with this comparison.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:48 - Oct 20 with 956 viewsStokieBlue

He really shouldn't be starting.

Bennetts already more threatening.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:49 - Oct 20 with 929 viewsLankHenners

Whenever I watch Judge I think of Chris Wilder’s response to a question put him about admiring his team’s effort despite losing a match.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 905 viewsbournemouthblue

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:48 - Oct 20 by StokieBlue

He really shouldn't be starting.

Bennetts already more threatening.

SB

Judge has had far more minutes than he has deserved so far but I figure Lambert views his battling and experience as important in what is a physical league

I don't agree with it but perhaps he thinks the youngsters aren't up to it for the full 90?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 887 viewsSwailsey

You are being harsh on Tabby!

AJ is unfortunately not the player he was, probably in part due to the tackle he had down here.

He’s done next to nothing in 2 years.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 20:54]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:58 - Oct 20 with 827 viewsSwansea_Blue

Judge, Huws, Nolan and Kenlock added nothing tonight. Holy added worse than nothing. Toto added something and then also gifted Donny a few times. Chambers & Edwards were good first half anonymous second. Wilson ok throughout. Dozzell probably my pick of the bunch. Looked lively throughout when others looked sloppy. Sears not in the game at all, but then he wouldn't be if the people around him were absent. Bennetts looked lively. Bish an improvement on Huws (I would have been an improvement on Huws).

Let's just forget tonight and hope that we can bounce back next game and not see a repeat of last season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:59 - Oct 20 with 810 viewsgordon

It's incredibly frustrating watching ITFC with Judge in one of the wide forward positions, and so completely unnecessary given the players we've got.
Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:00 - Oct 20 with 794 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:59 - Oct 20 by gordon

It's incredibly frustrating watching ITFC with Judge in one of the wide forward positions, and so completely unnecessary given the players we've got.

Bennetts and Lankester on the bench, Dobra can't even make the squad. Meanwhile we have Judge running about like a headless chicken offering no real theat and struggling to control the ball. Depressing.

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:00 - Oct 20 with 800 viewsGuthrum

He's the player I have most questions about. Not entirely sure what he adds. Rather surprised it was Sears who made way for Hawkins, not Judge.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:02 - Oct 20 with 778 viewsFartman

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:53 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

AJ is unfortunately not the player he was, probably in part due to the tackle he had down here.

He brings nothing to the table at all, could just as well been playing 11vs10. That said we’re being caught out playing from the back, with players who have shown the last two seasons that they’re not comfortable in doing so...
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 21:03]

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:04 - Oct 20 with 754 viewsGhostOfBenters

Agreed. Did nothing tonight.
Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:05 - Oct 20 with 746 viewshomer_123

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:00 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

He's the player I have most questions about. Not entirely sure what he adds. Rather surprised it was Sears who made way for Hawkins, not Judge.

He's underperformed since joining us.

At this level he should dominate games and tear teams up. All we see though is a player that doesn't play for the team, barely stays in any position and offers very little as an attacking threat or defensively.

Yet...he plays so much.

I've said for nearly two years now...he's an utter luxury we cannot afford.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:16 - Oct 20 with 716 viewsGarv

Got Chambers in behind to create the goal with a smart piece of play so it's worth mentioning contributions like that, but I agree his place should be under threat.

Harsh on Tabb either way I'd say.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:17 - Oct 20 with 709 viewsGuthrum

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 20:53 - Oct 20 by Swailsey

Tabb was not just fast, he was good at bringing others into the game. His interchanging with Mings was key to a lot of our success down tyhe left in 2014-15 (same with Stephen Hunt).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:23 - Oct 20 with 686 viewsCoco

Judge is absolutely dreadful. I can only imagine Brentford got something out of him playing in a certain system where he clicked in a team unit. Like a lot of their players from that period who have done f all since....

Douglas...
Diagouraga...

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:31 - Oct 20 with 635 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:16 - Oct 20 by Garv

Got Chambers in behind to create the goal with a smart piece of play so it's worth mentioning contributions like that, but I agree his place should be under threat.

Harsh on Tabb either way I'd say.

Took a very good first touch from Chambo to turn that into a chance though, it was a touch behind him. That was his best contribution though and I did mention it elsewhere. That aside he was poor again. We need rid.

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:38 - Oct 20 with 608 viewspointofblue

Alan Judge = Poundland Jay Tabb on 21:23 - Oct 20 by Coco

Judge is absolutely dreadful. I can only imagine Brentford got something out of him playing in a certain system where he clicked in a team unit. Like a lot of their players from that period who have done f all since....

Douglas...
Diagouraga...

Brentford kept hold of them whilst they were decent, then let them go when they realised they had gone to seed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024