Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... 21:24 - Nov 3 with 1294 viewsSomethingBlue

That was, from nowhere and for no good reason, absolutely f**king diabolical from the referee. An absolute mugging. I'm sure there'll be a time to pick at aspects of our performance - the slow start mainly - but there's not a chance in hell we deserved that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:27 - Nov 3 with 1185 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've never felt so passionate about it before.. but I think this ref needs investigating personally.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 1129 viewsSamWhiteUK

Don't normally like to say it,but we lost to the referee. We were the better side even with 10 men on the field. Two quite frankly incredible decisions.
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 1126 viewsSomethingBlue

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:27 - Nov 3 by FrimleyBlue

I've never felt so passionate about it before.. but I think this ref needs investigating personally.

The standard of the officials in this league is just abysmal. That was up there with the worst I've seen.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It is SO fooking typical of the last god knows how many years on 21:28 - Nov 3 with 1091 viewsDyland

We start off slow and ponderous and boring everyone to death even the oppo. Then bang, we turn it on. Only one winner from 35 minutes (ok ok, or a decent away point) and... er... the ref does that... twice.

We are cursed.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:30 - Nov 3 with 988 viewsEireannach_gorm

As a rule I never diss a referee but I am quite happy to break it for this performance.
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:31 - Nov 3 with 951 viewsLetchworth_Blue

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:28 - Nov 3 by SomethingBlue

The standard of the officials in this league is just abysmal. That was up there with the worst I've seen.

I cannot believe what I have witnessed tonight. That standard of refereeing isn't even good enough for Sunday league.

How he has seen a red card or a penalty in either situation is beyond me....Fking ridiculous.
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 883 viewsLankHenners

Totally bizarre - was happy to let Bishop and Lankester get blatantly hacked down all night without even a talking to then makes two horrendous decisions like that. Lambert will actually have a point tonight if he goes off on a rant about it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 876 viewsMullet

I still think the 1st one was offside too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:33 - Nov 3 with 846 viewslazyblue

Can’t criticise the Town performance as they looked so comfortable after a sluggish first 20mins but (and hate saying it) ref cost us big big time , shocked by his decisions and thought we fully deserved to go on and win game.
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:34 - Nov 3 with 821 viewsDanTheMan

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:32 - Nov 3 by LankHenners

Totally bizarre - was happy to let Bishop and Lankester get blatantly hacked down all night without even a talking to then makes two horrendous decisions like that. Lambert will actually have a point tonight if he goes off on a rant about it.

He actually seemed fairly calm talking to him after the game, but he was far far worse than the one he got sent off by.

You'd think he was a Sunderland fan, it was just such a bizarre performance.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 750 viewsclive_baker

Completely agree. At worst that was a decent away point until he sends Dozzell off. I honestly don't know what he thinks he's seen. It wasn't just that and the penalty, he ignored a strong appeal from us and refused from the 1st minute to caution anyone for cynically bringing down Bishop at every opportunity.

I'm not one to criticise refs but that blokes an utter disgrace and I hope the club makes a complaint to the EFL about him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:38 - Nov 3 with 670 viewsBonchosBicycle

Even the Sunderland forums have loads of comments like "Giving my motm to the ref"

Absolutely surreal couple of decisions.
I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 625 viewspointofblue

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:32 - Nov 3 by LankHenners

I thought, and still think, the penalty at Lincoln was soft but that was nailed on compared to tonight's decision.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I'm sure we can all unite on one thing tonight ... on 21:43 - Nov 3 with 584 viewsX0Y0

Inexplicable. They’re also decisions the referee doesn’t need to make - nobody is even calling for a red card. They say you wouldn’t want to be a referee, but it’s often the referees who make the job hard for themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024