Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this is a laughable performance so far 15:29 - Nov 7 with 1822 viewsDyland

At least it's actually lol funny I suppose. Whatever.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:30 - Nov 7 with 1820 viewsStokieBlue

Why can some players never pass it forwards?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:30 - Nov 7 with 1811 viewsHerbivore

We look like a Sunday league side that went out on the piss on the Saturday night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:31 - Nov 7 with 1779 viewsfooters

We always show up for televised games. It's beautiful.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:32 - Nov 7 with 1774 viewsStokieBlue

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:30 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

We look like a Sunday league side that went out on the piss on the Saturday night.

The worst thing is that we don't look remotely like scoring. Bennetts looks like he could do something but there isn't anyone else. Sears unfortunately really doesn't offer anything as a wide forward.

Given this it means the most we have to look forward to is watching Pompey rack up 4 or 5.

I cannot fathom Lambert's logic here - it's bizarre.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:32 - Nov 7 with 1761 viewsJDB23

Can't get over there are people who genuinely believe this side has any chance of promotion under Lambert.
this is a laughable performance so far on 15:33 - Nov 7 with 1741 viewsMatt_Netherlands

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:32 - Nov 7 by StokieBlue

The worst thing is that we don't look remotely like scoring. Bennetts looks like he could do something but there isn't anyone else. Sears unfortunately really doesn't offer anything as a wide forward.

Given this it means the most we have to look forward to is watching Pompey rack up 4 or 5.

SB

Scoring? We have to actually have the ball in their half for that to happen....
this is a laughable performance so far on 15:33 - Nov 7 with 1735 viewsDubtractor

We are offering nothing at all are we.

Commentator just said Bing Bang Bong though, undoubted highlight of the game so far.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 1687 viewsjayessess

If we are going to put the reserves in for the cups, can we not at least impress upon them the need to play with a bit of intensity? Or, y'know, have them actually fulfil some tactical plan?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 1658 viewsHerbivore

SB

He doesn't know how to put a side together. We're finally playing the right system for our sqaud, but Lambert doesn't know how to get it working. We've had a few good spells in games this season but that's almost entirely been down to the individual talents of Dozzell and Bishop (and Cafu Chambers) and not because of our shape or tactics. Our line ups are so one paced and predictable, which is frustrating as we do have some players capable of more than that.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:38]

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:36 - Nov 7 with 1653 viewsfootball89

No leadership on the pitch, no one looking like staking a claim in the starting 11. Boring and predictable.
this is a laughable performance so far on 15:37 - Nov 7 with 1643 viewsLankHenners

Something a bit funny about teams working out they can just sit off and let us do nothing with the ball before eventually giving it away then attacking fast and getting a good chance as we’re too crap to do anything about it.

Poor from Lambert this really, I know we all expect this from us in the Cup but you should either go strong (especially with no league game for 2 weeks) or treat it as a an U23 game and get the likes of Dobra, Simpson etc. involved rather than this rubbish halfway house.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:38 - Nov 7 with 1605 viewsMatt_Netherlands

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:36 - Nov 7 by football89

No leadership on the pitch, no one looking like staking a claim in the starting 11. Boring and predictable.

Agree nobody staking a claim for a start. Will do nothing to shake off any complacency amongst the regulars though.
totes (n/t) on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1596 viewsDyland

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:37 - Nov 7 by LankHenners

Something a bit funny about teams working out they can just sit off and let us do nothing with the ball before eventually giving it away then attacking fast and getting a good chance as we’re too crap to do anything about it.

Poor from Lambert this really, I know we all expect this from us in the Cup but you should either go strong (especially with no league game for 2 weeks) or treat it as a an U23 game and get the likes of Dobra, Simpson etc. involved rather than this rubbish halfway house.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1576 viewsHerbivore

This is a proper old school reserve team. Utterly pointless. Lambert is sh!t, I can't wait for him to go.

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:40 - Nov 7 with 1565 viewsSpruceMoose

SB

Bennetts must wonder what the hell he's doing here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:40 - Nov 7 with 1555 viewsjayessess

Thing is, if it was our first team versus their reserves, you know it wouldn't be this one-sided.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1541 viewsDubtractor

100% on that first paragraph.

It is so damn predictable, and way too easy to play against.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1541 viewsfooters

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:39 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

This is a proper old school reserve team. Utterly pointless. Lambert is sh!t, I can't wait for him to go.

He's learnt his lessons though and is a completely changed man this season.

Or something.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1519 viewsDanTheMan

You're right it's not even painful. It's just funny.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 1493 viewsMatt_Netherlands

this is a laughable performance so far on 15:43 - Nov 7 by DanTheMan

You're right it's not even painful. It's just funny.

Has their keeper even kicked the ball yet? Let alone make a save?
this is a laughable performance so far on 16:01 - Nov 7 with 1438 viewsFenboyBlue

At least this half time music on the BBC is a bit catchy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024