Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? 11:13 - Nov 23 with 1138 viewsRamseyRobson

Looking at the highlights, am i correct in thinking that McGavin was the only one to run over to Lankester following his 97th min winner?

What did the others do?
Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:14 - Nov 23 with 1129 viewshomer_123

I have an inkling that whilst it was the winner, I suspect they knew they'd 'gotten away with robbery' and felt suitably guilty celebrating like loons.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:16 - Nov 23 with 1106 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Thought the same, felt there should have been a good old fashioned pile-on.

Looks as though Ward headed straight for the bench to celebrate.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:19 - Nov 23 with 1083 viewsN2_Blue

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:14 - Nov 23 by homer_123

I have an inkling that whilst it was the winner, I suspect they knew they'd 'gotten away with robbery' and felt suitably guilty celebrating like loons.

You really are a negative bore these days

Celebrating here and quite rightly!!!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 11:20]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:21 - Nov 23 with 1064 viewsGeoffSentence

I have it on very bad authority, from a completely made up source, that they thought a bad result at home to the Shrews would be the end of Lambo. My completely made up source has informed me that Chambo has had a word with young Jack and told him not to do it again.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 1032 viewsgordon

In that celebration I lip-read one of them saying to Lankester, 'you idiot Jack, he could've been sacked tonight!'
Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:25 - Nov 23 with 1022 viewsSouperJim

Blimey, not this again.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:25 - Nov 23 with 1022 viewsKeno

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:19 - Nov 23 by N2_Blue

well the guy on the right looks really angry and judge is trying cop a feel

in the words of Telly Salvales (SP) a picture can paint a thousand words

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 979 viewsN2_Blue

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:25 - Nov 23 by SouperJim

Blimey, not this again.

I know.... i really despair at our supporters. Actually supporters in the wrong word, because that would actually mean, you know, like actually supporting the players.

Sure don't back Lambert if you don't want to, but looking for something negative in our players celebrating a 97 minute winner is absolutely pathetic.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:33 - Nov 23 with 961 viewshomer_123

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:19 - Nov 23 by N2_Blue

Whooooshhh ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:41 - Nov 23 with 938 viewsPhilTWTD

I assume the camera cut away as there were more players involved in the celebration.

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:44 - Nov 23 with 904 viewsKeno

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:41 - Nov 23 by PhilTWTD

I assume the camera cut away as there were more players involved in the celebration.

so that looks like Ward and the number 42 are having an argument and Norwood is about to deck someone

Any more pics you'd like me to interpret Phil, I'm here all week

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:46 - Nov 23 with 887 viewsartsbossbeard

This certainly is a refreshing change from over analysing/looking for hidden meanings within the words of our manager at a press conference.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 13:15 - Nov 23 with 719 viewslazyblue

Why did only McGavin run over to Lankester? on 11:16 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Thought the same, felt there should have been a good old fashioned pile-on.

Looks as though Ward headed straight for the bench to celebrate.

Ward ran to Judge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024