Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra starting for the U23s today..... 13:06 - Nov 24 with 2558 viewsitfcjoe

......so still can't get a look in for the first team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:24 - Nov 24 with 222 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 15:16 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

Fook me, we agree!

It looks like we do...

Hugs 'n' kisses..?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:24 - Nov 24 with 221 viewspointofblue

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 15:53 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

I'd be swapping McGuiness for Woolf anyway I reckon.

I’d be switching Woolfenden for McGuinness and Donacien for Nsiala with Chambers moving to centre back. Can’t see it happening, though!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:27 - Nov 24 with 212 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 15:53 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

I'd be swapping McGuiness for Woolf anyway I reckon.

Likewise, although we discussed the Sunderland game previously, we both agreed he was very suspect on Saturday to put it politely.

I worry though if Nolan is fit, it will be at the sacrifice of Lankester or McGavin, could go either...

Judge / Nolan / Huws
Lankester / Norwood / Sears

or

Nolan / McGavin / Huws
Judge / Norwood / Sears

When the reality of it is, if Nolan is fit, it should be at the expense of Judge.

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:29 - Nov 24 with 203 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:24 - Nov 24 by pointofblue

I’d be switching Woolfenden for McGuinness and Donacien for Nsiala with Chambers moving to centre back. Can’t see it happening, though!

Certainly wouldn't be adverse to it.

I know Hull wingers will be by far the best the full-backs they have come up against to date.

Adelakun and Wilks. I remeber Adelakun having a very good game against us at Rotherham last year.

The only concern dropping Nsiala would be Josh Magennis is a big strong boy up top, for Woolfenden and Chambers qualities, I don't think either would match Magennis for power.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 16:30]

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:32 - Nov 24 with 187 viewsHerbivore

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:24 - Nov 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

It looks like we do...

Hugs 'n' kisses..?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:37 - Nov 24 with 166 viewsDarth_Koont

With 5 subs, Dobra should be on every bench. With Bishop presumably out too, it seems insane not to have that option.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:54 - Nov 24 with 143 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 16:37 - Nov 24 by Darth_Koont

With 5 subs, Dobra should be on every bench. With Bishop presumably out too, it seems insane not to have that option.

Got Judgey tho = flair player

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 17:05 - Nov 24 with 131 viewsjayessess

Dobra starting for the U23s today..... on 13:09 - Nov 24 by hype313

Lads on KOA were saying months

Jeeeeeeeesus, hope that's not true. What can he possibly have done in that contact that'd put him down for months but still left him able to walk?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024