Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go 11:57 - Dec 17 with 1267 viewsartsbossbeard

Can they still fox hunt on Boxing Day?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:03 - Dec 17 with 1226 viewsBeckets

But North Somerset has gone from Tier 3 to Tier 2.....anybody know who their MP is?
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:05 - Dec 17 with 1214 viewsfooters

Shame the grouse hunting season just finished, innit. Tough year for the tweed and ruddy cheeked brigade.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:06 - Dec 17 with 1203 viewsHerbivore

I'm hoping someone goes with "Tiers of a Clown" as their headline for Matt Hancock delivering this news. Seems apt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:10 - Dec 17 with 1175 viewsFtnfwest

dunno, but Lady F now misses out on her 50th birthday meal out. Maybe we should go out somewhere with a lower covid rate like ipswich...oh hang on
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:14 - Dec 17 with 1149 viewsartsbossbeard

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:10 - Dec 17 by Ftnfwest

dunno, but Lady F now misses out on her 50th birthday meal out. Maybe we should go out somewhere with a lower covid rate like ipswich...oh hang on

Dan Poulter was suggesting that in the rural Suffolk settings, they should be classed as tier 1, however, with many working in and around Ipswich, they'll have to stay at the same level as.

It certainly feels closer to home as I know plenty of people who have caught covid in the last 2-3 months plus my dealings with local football show that we're struggling here..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:18 - Dec 17 with 1123 viewsFtnfwest

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:14 - Dec 17 by artsbossbeard

Dan Poulter was suggesting that in the rural Suffolk settings, they should be classed as tier 1, however, with many working in and around Ipswich, they'll have to stay at the same level as.

It certainly feels closer to home as I know plenty of people who have caught covid in the last 2-3 months plus my dealings with local football show that we're struggling here..

been 'steady' and disruptive in the schools here but otherwise no different than the last few months. Ftnf jnr is now home from Nottingham which obviously spiked massively in October because all the students went for mass testing.
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:20 - Dec 17 with 1110 viewsFtnfwest

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:05 - Dec 17 by footers

Shame the grouse hunting season just finished, innit. Tough year for the tweed and ruddy cheeked brigade.

... i thought you said 'scouse hunting' for a minute, that's still available isn't it?
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:26 - Dec 17 with 1076 viewscatch74

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:03 - Dec 17 by Beckets

But North Somerset has gone from Tier 3 to Tier 2.....anybody know who their MP is?

Our area of Waverley is staying Tier 2 - Jeremy Hunt.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:27 - Dec 17 with 1071 viewsfooters

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:20 - Dec 17 by Ftnfwest

... i thought you said 'scouse hunting' for a minute, that's still available isn't it?

Available exclusively from Kelvin MacKenzie Tours Ltd.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:30 - Dec 17 with 1064 viewshoppy

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:10 - Dec 17 by Ftnfwest

Even in Tier Two,.. going out for a meal for a 50th birthday is not quite as normal... we went out last week for mine, and there was myself, KJ and Yasmin on one table, my Mum and Dad on another table socially distanced and then my brother on his own on a table the other side of our one... not quite the 50th birthday celebration I'd imagined it would be going into the year!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:48 - Dec 17 with 1024 viewsFtnfwest

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:30 - Dec 17 by hoppy

Even in Tier Two,.. going out for a meal for a 50th birthday is not quite as normal... we went out last week for mine, and there was myself, KJ and Yasmin on one table, my Mum and Dad on another table socially distanced and then my brother on his own on a table the other side of our one... not quite the 50th birthday celebration I'd imagined it would be going into the year!

No doubt! Would have only been the two of us plus the ‘kids’ who are 20 and nearly 17 Xmas is just the 4 of us now as well.
Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 15:06 - Dec 17 with 899 viewsfactual_blue

Joint statement calling for stopping of xmas mixing by factual_blue 15 Dec 2020 11:49
Is one allowed to ride to hounds on Boxing Day?

(Asking for a friend)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 15:16 - Dec 17 with 880 viewsPinewoodblue

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 12:30 - Dec 17 by hoppy

If your brother lives on his own can he not be included in your parents bubble as a ‘carer’ ?

We have Christmas dinner booked at local restaurant same rules apply but we could have three households in our bubble and squeeze in at home..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 15:17]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 15:38 - Dec 17 with 835 viewshoppy

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 15:16 - Dec 17 by Pinewoodblue

If your brother lives on his own can he not be included in your parents bubble as a ‘carer’ ?

We have Christmas dinner booked at local restaurant same rules apply but we could have three households in our bubble and squeeze in at home..
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 15:17]

No, he's married, his wife has grown up kids that live separately, and he's got 2 other sons that live with his ex, so he can't really be in their bubble, and my Mum is in a caring bubble with her older sister who does live on her own, so it seemed the best option we could think of really.

It does get complicated all this, doesn't it? We're keeping it simple for Christmas and keeping ourselves to ourselves. (not in a Norfolk kind of way, I should add!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Home Counties Tier 3-a-go-go on 16:52 - Dec 17 with 769 viewsGeoffSentence

Hadleigh Boxing Day Hunt has been cancelled. Not that it makes much difference as it is merely a jolly romp over the countryside in which no animals are harmed.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024