Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? 17:11 - Dec 19 with 3763 viewsVic

I’ve got a son who is working up to Christmas eve evening - just wondering if he can travel from Brum to stay over night or whether he needs to arrive on Christmas morning and go home on Christmas night?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:08 - Dec 19 with 753 viewsjeera

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:06 - Dec 19 by ernie

The most virtue signalling place on the planet probably. Do what you think is the right thing and take personal responsibility for your own family's safety instead of asking random people on the internet perhaps.

You seem more interested in making stuff up that isn't actually happening than you are about the chap's dilemma as it goes:

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? by jeera 19 Dec 2020 21:01
Several sympathising with him so far.

You seem to be seeing what you want to see there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:12 - Dec 19 with 746 viewswaveneyblue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:01 - Dec 19 by jeera

Several sympathising with him so far.

You seem to be seeing what you want to see there.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 21:03]

You know exactly what I mean and only have to look at some of the earlier answers. I love TWTD but I would never ask for advice on here.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:14 - Dec 19 with 740 viewsjeera

I'm not getting the overnight problem.

If a visitor were to have Covid or not, once they are in your home does the situation improve if they only stay one day, spread it about (or not if they are clear) and then leave.

I would have thought the rules should have been clearer that once you are at a destination then you stay put until you are ready to go straight home.

That to me makes more sense.

If no one leaves the property then what difference would it make other than to contain any nasties, if anything.

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:16 - Dec 19 with 731 viewsjeera

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:12 - Dec 19 by waveneyblue

You know exactly what I mean and only have to look at some of the earlier answers. I love TWTD but I would never ask for advice on here.

Like I say, no one else on the thread seems interested in looking to pick anything.

You could just be nice too.

x

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:23 - Dec 19 with 720 viewsNthQldITFC

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:50 - Dec 19 by m14_blue

I’m just too witty for my own good.

We all have a cross to bear.

Half a cross in my case.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:28 - Dec 19 with 707 viewsRyorry

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:25 - Dec 19 by Vic

Public transport sounds like it should be a think of last resort!

Vic Junior is a Dr and working in a GP surgery doing C19 vaccines. Not ideal! In a bit of a quandary - and think I’m accepting that Miss Vic in York wont be joining us.

Sounded to me like you were just asking for clarity on the facts of what's actually permitted Vic.

Aside from the actual rules, only you & yr family, esp medical son, know all the details & circumstances of your dilemma. Every situation's different & I'm pretty damn sure you'll make a more informed choice than some people out there!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:51 - Dec 19 with 683 viewsBlueBadger

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:06 - Dec 19 by ernie

The most virtue signalling place on the planet probably. Do what you think is the right thing and take personal responsibility for your own family's safety instead of asking random people on the internet perhaps.

Ah, our first 'div signaller' of the day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 22:41 - Dec 19 with 661 viewswaveneyblue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:16 - Dec 19 by jeera

Like I say, no one else on the thread seems interested in looking to pick anything.

You could just be nice too.

x

I am lovely....
Login to get fewer ads

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 22:51 - Dec 19 with 648 viewsVic

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:28 - Dec 19 by Ryorry

Sounded to me like you were just asking for clarity on the facts of what's actually permitted Vic.

Aside from the actual rules, only you & yr family, esp medical son, know all the details & circumstances of your dilemma. Every situation's different & I'm pretty damn sure you'll make a more informed choice than some people out there!

You called it right Ryorry.

He’s decided not to come. He feels, and I agree with him, that as a matter of 8ntergrity it would be wrong for him to travel and mix when he’s advising his patients not to do that very thing!

He’s old enough to make his mind up and I’m proud of him acting with integrity. We don’t like it - the wife was baking and cooking Christmas food and putting it 8n the freezer in April to get ready for the kids coming home. Haven’t seen them for nearly 6 months. But it’s not the end of the world, we’ll just do the family dinner and swap presents in July, or whenever it’s safe. As disappointing as it is it’s not the end of the world is it!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 23:16 - Dec 19 with 628 viewsm14_blue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 22:51 - Dec 19 by Vic

You called it right Ryorry.

He’s decided not to come. He feels, and I agree with him, that as a matter of 8ntergrity it would be wrong for him to travel and mix when he’s advising his patients not to do that very thing!

He’s old enough to make his mind up and I’m proud of him acting with integrity. We don’t like it - the wife was baking and cooking Christmas food and putting it 8n the freezer in April to get ready for the kids coming home. Haven’t seen them for nearly 6 months. But it’s not the end of the world, we’ll just do the family dinner and swap presents in July, or whenever it’s safe. As disappointing as it is it’s not the end of the world is it!

Sounds like you’ve both done a blOody good job bringing him up to me.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 09:45 - Dec 20 with 545 viewsnoggin

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:51 - Dec 19 by BlueBadger

Ah, our first 'div signaller' of the day.

And he drove the fastest div cart in the west.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 11:31 - Dec 20 with 519 viewsGeoffSentence

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:23 - Dec 19 by NthQldITFC

Half a cross in my case.

haha, that is a self-disproving post if ever I have seen one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024