Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football manager 2021 21:45 - Dec 26 with 1333 viewsZakk

Seeing as we have no football for a while let’s start a thread on people’s football manager career, currently 3rd in mine Blackpool running away with it at the moment
Football manager 2021 on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 1287 viewsdavblue

Got Wycombe promotion 1st season via an automatic place in 2nd.

Finished 10th 1st season in the prem. I was 6/7th until the last 6 games but lost them all and dropped badly.

3rd season it started to catch up with me with the infrastructure and attracting the right players because of my manager reputation( I start as a local manager) and the clubs and I finished bottom
on 25 points.

4th season I’ve just gone top of the Championship after drawing 2 and losing 1 in the 1st 3 games then winning 7 in a row.

I have 100 million in the bank but it’s a struggle to get the board to invest in youth. They are looking at a new stadium but it’s a real struggle to get players with the right quality in the premiership.
Football manager 2021 on 22:27 - Dec 26 with 1285 viewsOldsmoker

Sorry Zakk but I need REAL footbal not simulated.
It's like sex innit.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Football manager 2021 on 22:29 - Dec 26 with 1288 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just downloaded the demo and can't get past the privacy policy part. None of the drop down menus are working where it asks you to put your age in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Football manager 2021 on 23:02 - Dec 26 with 1232 viewsKieran_Knows

Schalke 04 in Bundesliga.

They start off with a pretty shocking squad. Sold as many as I could, bought in 4/5 youngsters first season, finished mid table.

2nd season got rid of a few more, signed a few more, finished 5th.

3rd season, finished 5th again, but somehow fluked winning the Europa League.

4th season, made some big signings, won the league on the last day.

5th season, half way, and languishing mid table! Not sure what’s happening, close to losing the job.

Every season so far, I’ve been knocked out in the 2nd round of the cup by teams in the 2nd division and lower. Lost 5-0 at home to a 3rd division side (with an almost full strength side), in the 3rd season. Can’t get to grips with it!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Football manager 2021 on 23:15 - Dec 26 with 1219 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Anybody else struggling to used to the change of condition from % to the new symbols.

Just got it Xmas eve so just started an Ipswich save....

Not a penny to spend on fees or wages
Nobody worth Anything to sell to raise funds
Nsiala is a liability
Injuries galore

Damn it’s realistic
Football manager 2021 on 23:42 - Dec 26 with 1188 viewsZakk

Football manager 2021 on 23:15 - Dec 26 by ColchesterBlue1985

Anybody else struggling to used to the change of condition from % to the new symbols.

Just got it Xmas eve so just started an Ipswich save....

Not a penny to spend on fees or wages
Nobody worth Anything to sell to raise funds
Nsiala is a liability
Injuries galore

Damn it’s realistic

I asked the board for transfer funds and got £600,000 so not too paid put it into wages and brought a few free transfers, Norwood is very good as is jackson on my save
Football manager 2021 on 00:11 - Dec 27 with 1161 viewsMelford

I got promoted by the narrowest of margins first season. Top 3 of us, Hull and Portsmouth all on the same points, sneaked in 2nd by 2 goals.

Second season finished 8th, got a couple of million to spend. Was in play-off running until March when we dropped right off.

3rd season, 10 games in and 5th. Scum away next.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Football manager 2021 on 08:04 - Dec 27 with 1039 viewsAce_High1

As is my tradition, first game is with Dortmund.

TOTL at half way point in first season.

Signed Donnarama on loan to be my GK as I really do not rate Burki. Signed Sturridge on a free as a makeshift backup striker so I can rest Haaland now and again.

Can't wait until end of the season when I recall Sergio Gomez - on the last 2 FM's he is a star, next Cesc Fabregas so will be straight in my team.

Sancho, Haaland, Reyna and Bellingham play week in week out for me. Youth not squad filler FTW!
Login to get fewer ads

Football manager 2021 on 12:43 - Dec 27 with 930 viewsHullblue

Still playing 20 but I’m second in the championship in my third season. Finished 8th last season after winning L1 by about a million miles the year before - bit gutted not to get promoted two seasons in a row because I know a couple on here managed that! This is my first save in about a decade though so not bad all things considered.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024