Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Georgia Senate run-offs 20:59 - Jan 5 with 837 viewsNthQldITFC

Both Dems ahead in the polls apparently. Be good if they win, will give Uncle Joe a decent chance to enact some good stuff in his first two years. Also may just be enough to keep the orange pumpkin-headed one's thoughts away from Iran! Gotta keep him distracted, why not give him the spacehopper back for a couple of weeks?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:01 - Jan 5 with 818 viewsfactual_blue

If that happens, trumpy-wumpy's head will go from orange to purple.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:02 - Jan 5 with 814 viewsNthQldITFC

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:01 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

I wonder what colour juice is in there?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:10 - Jan 5 with 793 viewsElderGrizzly

He may actually want them to lose, so it wasn’t just him that lost Georgia

Also plays to his corrupt Georgia rhetoric
Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:34 - Jan 5 with 738 viewsOldsmoker

If the Dems win those 2 senate seats then any 50-50 tie will be decided by Kamala Harris.
There are some "I'm not racist but.." types on the Republican side that will spit fire at that.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:38 - Jan 5 with 728 viewstractordownsouth

It makes me laugh to see Trumpers saying that Republicans need to vote for Loeffler and Perdue as a means of blocking Biden's legislation, whilst simultaneously claiming that Trump won the election and will be re-inaugurated on 20th January.

As for predictions, I think it'll be 1-1. Warnock will beat Loeffler because she doesn't have proper incumbancy advantage (she was appointed to the seat rather than voted in) and seems even further to the right than most of the GOP senators. Her approval ratings are poor as well. However, I think Perdue will beat Ossoff for the same reasons - he's not quite as toxic so won't put off as many swing voters, and has incumbancy advantage.

Will be interesting to see how Trump's claims of vote rigging will affect things. Logic suggests that if Republicans think the vote is fixed, they won't show up on election day. Turnout is supposed to be high on both sides though.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:44 - Jan 5 with 709 viewsfactual_blue

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:10 - Jan 5 by ElderGrizzly

He may actually want them to lose, so it wasn’t just him that lost Georgia

Also plays to his corrupt Georgia rhetoric

Has he given up on the attack by Armeeabteilung Steiner?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:58 - Jan 5 with 672 viewsWicklowBlue

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:02 - Jan 5 by NthQldITFC

I wonder what colour juice is in there?

I'd love to see this emoji become reality 🤯
Oh he'll just claim there was widespread voter fraud... on 22:42 - Jan 5 with 617 viewsunstableblue

... and his candidates votes were stolen

But actually he won't be that bothered... he tends to distance himself from losers

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Georgia Senate run-offs on 00:26 - Jan 6 with 530 viewsHARRY10

Georgia Senate run-offs on 21:38 - Jan 5 by tractordownsouth

It makes me laugh to see Trumpers saying that Republicans need to vote for Loeffler and Perdue as a means of blocking Biden's legislation, whilst simultaneously claiming that Trump won the election and will be re-inaugurated on 20th January.

As for predictions, I think it'll be 1-1. Warnock will beat Loeffler because she doesn't have proper incumbancy advantage (she was appointed to the seat rather than voted in) and seems even further to the right than most of the GOP senators. Her approval ratings are poor as well. However, I think Perdue will beat Ossoff for the same reasons - he's not quite as toxic so won't put off as many swing voters, and has incumbancy advantage.

Will be interesting to see how Trump's claims of vote rigging will affect things. Logic suggests that if Republicans think the vote is fixed, they won't show up on election day. Turnout is supposed to be high on both sides though.

I would suggest that the percentage will be the same, and be based on party lines - given what is at stake
Georgia Senate run-offs on 00:33 - Jan 6 with 523 viewsElderGrizzly

Sorry forgot this thread and started another!

Turnout is down quite a bit below expectations, which isn’t good news for Democrats.

CNN saying 65+ age group is up 50% vs the Presidential Election though. Mostly will favour GOP 66/33%

I'm calling it as Purdue and Warnock sadly for the USA
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 0:33]
Georgia Senate run-offs on 06:06 - Jan 6 with 460 viewsHARRY10

Georgia Senate run-offs on 00:26 - Jan 6 by HARRY10

I would suggest that the percentage will be the same, and be based on party lines - given what is at stake

looks to be as I said

....................and I have decided to call it George, in response to numerous requests to call it something
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024