Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY 12:19 - Jan 7 with 853 viewsunstableblue

Due to Gav's disappointing and scandalous lethargy in creating the squad injury page.. I don't really know who's available for selection...

So here's a guesstimate:

Cornell
Chambers The Wolf McGuiness Ward
Dozzell Huws Judge
Dobra Jackson/Hawkins/Drinan Lankester

Unsure whether Edwards, Downes, KVY, Edwards, Sears, Norwood, Wilson, Bennets are fit...

But I do think that Drinan is pushing for a start, he's been that good when he's played.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:22 - Jan 7 with 825 viewsPendejo

Could we perhaps swap Lambert with Trump?

His pre-match presser with OTT positive adjectives would be a moral booster, and yesterday proved he could coach people into breaching a defence.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:25 - Jan 7 with 813 viewsArnieM

...………...Holy ……………………….
and anyone else who's fit to play

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:28 - Jan 7 with 791 viewsclive_baker

Would you swap Lambert for Trump, just until the end of the season?

I don't think his team talks would be dissimilar actually.

"we were great, really great. So great. Make Ipswich Great Again".

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:29 - Jan 7 with 782 viewsKeno

Careful

threads like this could give out opponents an unfair advantage

although to be fair having Lambert has manager probably gives them an even bigger one

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:30 - Jan 7 with 783 viewsgordon

I'll wait to see who has picked up an injury in training this week before making my prediction.
So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:30 - Jan 7 with 790 viewsBlueBadger

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:28 - Jan 7 by clive_baker

Why would you confuse an obnoxious incompetent who's only backed by blind cultists due to the fact that they hated one of his successful and competent predecessors with Donald Trump?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 12:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:38 - Jan 7 with 763 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I think

Cornell
Chambers Wolf McGuiness Ward
Huws Doz McGavin
Jackson Drinan Lankester

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:56 - Jan 7 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:38 - Jan 7 by JammyDodgerrr

I think

Cornell
Chambers Wolf McGuiness Ward
Huws Doz McGavin
Jackson Drinan Lankester

One of McGavin, Jackson, Drinan or Lankester will lose out to Judge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 13:00 - Jan 7 with 720 viewsFartman

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:28 - Jan 7 by clive_baker

With Trump at the helm we wouldn't have been able to complete the season, as he would have sacked a few after each loss...

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 602 viewsJammyDodgerrr

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 12:56 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

One of McGavin, Jackson, Drinan or Lankester will lose out to Judge.

Judge one of the know ones to have Covid, would be surprised if he has recovered as I think he was suffering a bit.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 19:49 - Jan 7 with 581 viewsjayessess

Cornell
KVY Wolfenden McGuinness Ward
Dozzell Downes Bishop
Edwards Norwood Bennetts

;-)

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 20:00 - Jan 7 with 568 viewsclive_baker

So after the inevitable Trump madness - TEAM FOR SATURDAY on 13:00 - Jan 7 by Fartman

With Trump at the helm we wouldn't have been able to complete the season, as he would have sacked a few after each loss...

Lose?

If you count the legal goals, we win easily.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024