Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong 10:45 - Jan 14 with 1511 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/39466/lambert-morally-i-think-us-playing

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:05 - Jan 14 with 1404 viewsMeadowlark

It would be nice to try though....
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 1399 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I trust textbackup you are very proud of yourself for that post. Of course it does TWTD so much better chance of being reinstated at Portman Road.
We are all disenchanted at the current situation at our club, but whow, you have gone to a level that is not what ITFC should be all about.
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:21 - Jan 14 with 1348 viewstextbackup

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:08 - Jan 14 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I trust textbackup you are very proud of yourself for that post. Of course it does TWTD so much better chance of being reinstated at Portman Road.
We are all disenchanted at the current situation at our club, but whow, you have gone to a level that is not what ITFC should be all about.

I reckon you've probably mistaken me for someone that gives a fck.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:40 - Jan 14 with 1277 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Your morals are safe, Paul. We haven't been.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:42 - Jan 14 with 1270 viewsWD19

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 11:08 - Jan 14 by Timefliesbyintheblue

What is the bigger issue to you, getting shot of Lambert or TWTD being reinstated?

To me it is a no-brainer.

....and besides, the two probably go hand in hand. Once Lambert is packed off then TWTD will be reinstated I am sure.........with the added benefit that football results will likely improve too. The biggest win-win in the history of football.
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 1174 viewsbournemouthblue

We can see that with the performance on the pitch Paul!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 12:50 - Jan 14 with 1107 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If that's what Lambert thinks, he can always furlough himself!
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1030 views26_Paz

Wants COVID to save his job again

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 973 viewsOsborneOneNil

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 13:23 - Jan 14 by 26_Paz

Wants COVID to save his job again

Exactly that.

Get the season binned, then he's good until at least August.

F'king con man.
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 14:22 - Jan 14 with 930 viewsGarv

Looking forward to the volley of abuse that results from this

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 15:55 - Jan 14 with 858 viewsBLUEGOLD

Oh, so thats why we don't actually play football.

It all makes sense now!!!!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 15:56]
Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:04 - Jan 14 with 847 viewsKeno

I think its morally wrong to accept money for doing a job you are blatantly failing at and not having the decency to simply resign

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:50 - Jan 14 with 790 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:04 - Jan 14 by Keno

I think its morally wrong to accept money for doing a job you are blatantly failing at and not having the decency to simply resign

Says a man posting on TWTD instead of working!

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:57 - Jan 14 with 779 viewsKeno

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:50 - Jan 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

Says a man posting on TWTD instead of working!

If the man posting ran his own form, had worked all through COVID keeping 6 people fully employed with no dependence on furloughing during which time he has continued to build a profitable business would you not say he had every right to make that comment?

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 17:32 - Jan 14 with 735 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 16:57 - Jan 14 by Keno

If the man posting ran his own form, had worked all through COVID keeping 6 people fully employed with no dependence on furloughing during which time he has continued to build a profitable business would you not say he had every right to make that comment?

Erm, it was only a joke Ken!

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 17:36 - Jan 14 with 727 viewsKeno

Lambert: Morally I Think Us Playing Football is Wrong on 17:32 - Jan 14 by The_Flashing_Smile

Erm, it was only a joke Ken!

errrmmm.... ok

Just Lamberk really winds me up!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024