Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How we feeling today Twtd? 08:15 - Jan 15 with 2247 viewsbluelagos

Tough times so be sure to look after yourselves guys. Whether that's fresh air, a favourite meal, your favourite LP...

You know what works for you, so try and find some 'me time' to do exactly that. And if it's talking sh1t and arguing the toss, I know just the place :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:07 - Jan 15 with 290 viewsIpswichKnight

How we feeling today Twtd? on 09:35 - Jan 15 by Kieran_Knows

Bit stressed. We've been 'close' to moving since before Xmas now, and still nothing has happened. Our estate agents keep chasing me up as to what's happening, and we've found out it's our buyers which are holding it up, even though the estate agents are adamant they've done everything they need to. Hopefully be looking at some time w/c 25th January now, although I keep reading that they may shut the housing market, so not sure what that would mean for us given were this close.

Good luck! we moved into our house 6 months after the original offer was accepted, the buyers of my flat were a total nightmare we ended up having to borrow the money from my parents to help complete the move or it would have collapsed, luckily got the money for my flat a few weeks later. Our moving date ended up being 2 days after our wedding and we were organising wedding and house move at the same time!
How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:11 - Jan 15 with 287 viewsGeoffSentence

How we feeling today Twtd? on 10:30 - Jan 15 by WeWereZombies

Nine and a half days left for me, but I am in Scotland and there is snow on the ground so I feel great.

Perfect time to have snow. Plenty of time to sit and enjoy it, but can't tracel anywhere anyway.

None down here unfortunately.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:13 - Jan 15 with 284 viewsRobTheMonk

We're okay here. Missing not seeing our respective families. Easier for me as my Mum is a 10 minute drive down the road. Madge's closest family are 2 hours away.

Work is up and down with workload. Yesterday was incredibly busy, today, less so. Madge is teaching from home and seems to be getting on alright now after not enjoying it.

I've found I don't want to read books at the moment as my eyes get tired from all the computer work.

I do enjoy having that extra time in the evening and it has made me want to try to get a day a week working from home when we eventually go back.

We make sure we go out for a walk everyday. Fortunate enough to live in the countryside with walks on our doorstep.
How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:16 - Jan 15 with 276 viewsGeoffSentence

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:13 - Jan 15 by RobTheMonk

We're okay here. Missing not seeing our respective families. Easier for me as my Mum is a 10 minute drive down the road. Madge's closest family are 2 hours away.

Work is up and down with workload. Yesterday was incredibly busy, today, less so. Madge is teaching from home and seems to be getting on alright now after not enjoying it.

I've found I don't want to read books at the moment as my eyes get tired from all the computer work.

I do enjoy having that extra time in the evening and it has made me want to try to get a day a week working from home when we eventually go back.

We make sure we go out for a walk everyday. Fortunate enough to live in the countryside with walks on our doorstep.

Perhaps you should consider being what my boss used to call a tw_at.

That is those people who work from home monday and friday, and are only in the office Tuesday, Wednesday And Thursday.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:28 - Jan 15 with 263 viewsMookamoo

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:13 - Jan 15 by RobTheMonk

Us too - we make sure we go for a walk everyday and are really grateful we live in deepest Suffolk. Signs of spring all about now.

NHS wife is getting her jab tomorrow at Ipswich Hospital which will involve a nice trip out. We might even drop a birthday present round to her nephew in Capel. We've not seen them since September. Just a wave from the car.
How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:54 - Jan 15 with 245 viewsRobTheMonk

How we feeling today Twtd? on 11:16 - Jan 15 by GeoffSentence

Perhaps you should consider being what my boss used to call a tw_at.

That is those people who work from home monday and friday, and are only in the office Tuesday, Wednesday And Thursday.

Haha, if you can do the work from home, then why not?
How we feeling today Twtd? on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 207 viewsTractorWood

How we feeling today Twtd? on 08:58 - Jan 15 by GlasgowBlue

That’s a lot of running. Sounds like your in the zone for your training..

Have you done an Iron Man before.

I have done 3 half Ironman's, one of which was on the equator. That was horrendous in 36c heat.

I've done 6 marathons so feel like I have it in the tank.

It's tough not being able to swim atm but have improved a lot before lockdown 3.0. I'm experienced on the bike, including ride London, UK etape and a few of the UKs biggest climbs. I regularly ride 200km weeks.

None of the individual parts concern me, it's just wrapping it altogether on the same day with hydration, nutrition etc.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024