Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert 09:17 - Jan 17 with 1994 viewsKeno

go on, someone start us off .....
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 9:18]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:19 - Jan 17 with 1512 viewsHerbivore

Paul, you've done a great job at helping me to appreciate the many talents and capabilities of Paul Jewell. Excellent work.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:21 - Jan 17 with 1500 viewshoppy

He’d possibly be a good person to ask advice before a trip to Germany, as to where to visit.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:21 - Jan 17 with 1500 viewsPinewoodblue

He has a good head of hair.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:23 - Jan 17 with 1485 viewsSuperblue95

I’m sure Garv will be along with a full PowerPoint presentation on all his plus points soon
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 9:26]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:24 - Jan 17 with 1477 viewsMonkeyAlan

C0ck.
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:24 - Jan 17 with 1477 viewshoppy

Lamb is very nice with roast potatoes, mint sauce etc

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:24 - Jan 17 with 1476 viewshoppy

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:24 - Jan 17 by MonkeyAlan

C0ck.

Bit harsh on keno, to be honest.

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:28 - Jan 17 with 1442 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:24 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Bit harsh on keno, to be honest.

he used capitals so Im assuming the thought is either I'm a big cock or I have a big cock

works either way

Login to get fewer ads

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:32 - Jan 17 with 1420 viewsWD19

One day he wont be here any more.
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:33 - Jan 17 with 1409 viewsBeckets

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:21 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

But it’s not all his own. He’s had a hair job in the past.
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:34 - Jan 17 with 1405 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:21 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

and thats a good thing?

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:38 - Jan 17 with 1386 viewsPinewoodblue

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:34 - Jan 17 by Keno

and thats a good thing?

I couldn’t think of anything else I could say about him that was good.

2023 year of destiny

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:38 - Jan 17 with 1382 viewsPinewoodblue

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:33 - Jan 17 by Beckets

But it’s not all his own. He’s had a hair job in the past.

Does that make him a fraud?

2023 year of destiny

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 1359 viewsBluefish

I like to thank Paul Lambert for helping me to gain a respect for Steve Evans that I didn't think would ever be possible

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:42 - Jan 17 with 1358 viewsJuggsy

He’s played at the highest level, but doesn’t like to talk about it.
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:43 - Jan 17 with 1354 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:38 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

I couldn’t think of anything else I could say about him that was good.

I think hair is overrated

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:51 - Jan 17 with 1330 viewsPinewoodblue

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:43 - Jan 17 by Keno

I think hair is overrated

A lot of us do, my hairstyle leans towards Phil’s.

2023 year of destiny

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:54 - Jan 17 with 1313 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:51 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

A lot of us do, my hairstyle leans towards Phil’s.

Phil is actually my style icon

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:00 - Jan 17 with 1294 viewsPinewoodblue

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:54 - Jan 17 by Keno

Phil is actually my style icon

We are evolving as a species only those with Neanderthal tendencies retain a full head of hair.

2023 year of destiny

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:02 - Jan 17 with 1281 viewsCrayonKing

He knows all about pressure and doesn't let it bother him.

I think its probably because he's played for some big clubs
How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:02 - Jan 17 with 1278 viewshoppy

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 09:38 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

Does that make him a fraud?

No, that’s not the reason...

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:10 - Jan 17 with 1247 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:00 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

We are evolving as a species only those with Neanderthal tendencies retain a full head of hair.

This is true

A woman likes nothing better than seeing a nice shinny head

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:28 - Jan 17 with 1209 viewsMoriarty

He’s not English. 😇

fka omuircheartaigh

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 1163 viewsSitfcB

Nope. Bald patch forming on top. Can usually see it from the iFollow camera

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:46 - Jan 17 with 1151 viewsKeno

How about a positive day of posting nice things about Paul Lambert on 10:28 - Jan 17 by Moriarty

He’s not English. 😇

he is a celt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024