Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're expecting a mortgage offer this week 09:40 - Jan 25 with 918 viewsCheltenham_Blue

and as such we've had a bottle of bubbly on standby for that night. If Shambert goes the same day that happens, that will be a stunning start to the year.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:52 - Jan 25 with 842 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ha - fingers crossed on both fronts!
We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:54 - Jan 25 with 830 viewsTractorWood

What's your situation. If you are in a chain I wouldn't pop it at the mortgage offer. About 2,000 things can go wrong from there.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:56 - Jan 25 with 814 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:54 - Jan 25 by TractorWood

What's your situation. If you are in a chain I wouldn't pop it at the mortgage offer. About 2,000 things can go wrong from there.

No chain. Buying the house we've rented for the last 10 years. Landlord, who is our next door neighbour is selling up and moving to Spain post Brexit.

He owns a bar there and wants the funds to set up another.

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:57 - Jan 25 with 791 viewsBluefish

I've got a bottle of Bolly in the wine fridge. I was wondering whether there would ever be a worthy occasion after the past year of lockdowns. Perhaps this could be the time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 10:24 - Jan 25 with 738 viewsTractorWood

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:56 - Jan 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

No chain. Buying the house we've rented for the last 10 years. Landlord, who is our next door neighbour is selling up and moving to Spain post Brexit.

He owns a bar there and wants the funds to set up another.

Nice. Good luck. Let us know when it's done.

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:22 - Jan 25 with 679 viewsitfc_bucks

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:54 - Jan 25 by TractorWood

As I'm learning. We had a mortgage teed up. We agreed a purchase and sale price in July/August.

We're still in place.

Feels like purgatory...
We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:27 - Jan 25 with 668 viewsSparky85

Good luck CB. I think house moving is the 2nd most stressful thing you will ever go through in life. 1st is obviously supporting Ipswich

Hope all goes through without too many glitches.
We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:28 - Jan 25 with 663 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:22 - Jan 25 by itfc_bucks

As I'm learning. We had a mortgage teed up. We agreed a purchase and sale price in July/August.

We're still in place.

Feels like purgatory...

What is holding it up? Our sellers were not looking seriously, and it took us threatening to walk away, after four months of nothing from the seller, before they finally started moving.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:31 - Jan 25 with 653 viewschicoazul

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 09:57 - Jan 25 by Bluefish

I've got a bottle of Bolly in the wine fridge. I was wondering whether there would ever be a worthy occasion after the past year of lockdowns. Perhaps this could be the time

The wine fridge, as middle class as ever Blubbers

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 12:51 - Jan 25 with 598 viewsTractorWood

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:22 - Jan 25 by itfc_bucks

We're still in place.

Feels like purgatory...

I had my chain collapse on the day of exchange before Christmas. Some guy tried a last second discount further down the chain and walked away. The system is so awful.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 12:51]

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:03 - Jan 25 with 541 viewshoppy

If it doesn’t happen the same day, I’m sure you’d still enjoy a cuppa or something to celebrate the mortgage...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:05 - Jan 25 with 528 viewsclive_baker

Good luck Chelters.

It's a great feeling. My then girlfriend / now wife and I bought our first place a few years back. We were on holiday, up a mountain in the middle of nowhere, looking around a disused monastery in glorious sunshine, when my phone buzzed and the text message from Lloyds said the mortgage decision had been emailed to me. Unfortunately I had sufficient signal to get the text, but not to open the email, despite trying 4 or 5 times.

We ran & jumped in the Ford Fiesta we had on hire, raced to the town at the bottom of this mountain where we could finally get sufficient signal, pulled the car over to open the email and BOOM. Approved. Such a great feeling. Parked the car up & straight into the nearest cafe bar for a celebratory bottle.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:23 - Jan 25 with 486 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:03 - Jan 25 by hoppy

If it doesn’t happen the same day, I’m sure you’d still enjoy a cuppa or something to celebrate the mortgage...

Absolutely. I've got a packet of Tetley on standby.

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:35 - Jan 25 with 446 viewsBluefish

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 11:31 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

The wine fridge, as middle class as ever Blubbers

Surely counts as an essential item?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We're expecting a mortgage offer this week on 13:47 - Jan 25 with 429 viewsOsborneOneNil

I'm a Mortgage Adviser and I've had more cases decline in the past 10 months than I'd had in the previous 20 years combined. No exaggeration, either. Mainly self employed, I may add.

The difference in lender quality is mad too, Santander taking 4 weeks to look at a new case, whereas I had a Mortgage Offer issue with Halifax in 48 hours last week, to an 'unable to work during lockdown' self employed hair dresser too. Go figure.

Good luck, Cheltenham. Enjoy the bubbles!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024