Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! 15:15 - Feb 11 with 1578 viewsRegencyBlue

https://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/2021/news/football-manager-compares-club-cont
Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 1519 viewsclive_baker

I make him right.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 15:28 - Feb 11 with 1450 viewsRadlett_blue

don't worry, Pearson wouldn't remotely consider joining anything lower than an ambitious 2nd tier club.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 15:31 - Feb 11 with 1424 viewsRegencyBlue

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 15:28 - Feb 11 by Radlett_blue

don't worry, Pearson wouldn't remotely consider joining anything lower than an ambitious 2nd tier club.

Never for one moment thought he would, l just found the timing hilarious given ‘Hamgate’ and Lamberts refusal to talk to the press!
Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 16:06 - Feb 11 with 1313 viewsmonty_radio

Interesting to read that he apologised to the journo in the "Ostrich affair" the next morning. Shows a side that hasn't always come over when involved in relegation dogfights and hard questioning. Certainly his performance on Quest last Saturday showed a footballing knowledge and and a rational ability to reflect in a wider way that our own silent club has not been offering us in our darkest hour.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 16:21 - Feb 11 with 1234 viewsHappySnidge

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/im-like-kid-delighted
Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 16:52 - Feb 11 with 1166 viewsGarv

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 16:06 - Feb 11 by monty_radio

Interesting to read that he apologised to the journo in the "Ostrich affair" the next morning. Shows a side that hasn't always come over when involved in relegation dogfights and hard questioning. Certainly his performance on Quest last Saturday showed a footballing knowledge and and a rational ability to reflect in a wider way that our own silent club has not been offering us in our darkest hour.

The most noticable thing about the ostrich thing was how big a deal was made out of it. Fair play for apologising because I'm not even sure it totally warranted one.

I hope Pay Murphy apologises to Pearson after the anger management question.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 16:58 - Feb 11 with 1138 viewsCoastalblue

I'd really like to see Pearson here, and that's probably a perfectly valid reason why he'd be a wrong choice. Actually I do think he'd come here, likely to get a longer contract, little interference and time to implement what he wants.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 1083 viewsKropotkin123

Is he trying to win over the fans before he arrives?

... Hi Nigel?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 17:38 - Feb 11 with 1029 viewsbraveblue

He is right. And why would he even think about coming here?
Don’t think Pearson has done his chances here much good with this! on 21:31 - Feb 11 with 786 viewsTexacoCup

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the national media got hold of the 'banning of Phil Ham'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024