Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent 20:57 - Feb 15 with 3482 viewsmonytowbray

If flares upset our fanbase we have no hope.

Fair play to them, they’ve just got national press about our annoyance with Lambert/Evans. Get on board or f**k off.

Middle Class White Boys, ITFC edition.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2021 20:57]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:37 - Feb 16 with 275 viewsLord_Lucan

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:05 - Feb 16 by monytowbray

I prefer to live by the risk. Otherwise by all logic we’d have to ban BBQs, smoking, bonfires and anything else firey.

I get flares make a bloody mess of the immediate area in terms of visibility but they look worse as they are designed to do exactly that.

Well unfortunately many people want to live in a zero risk society - which of course is impossible.

Being an old fart I also am of the opinion that if you try and make everything in life risk free then you stifle peoples alert to danger.

I could put that final comment in a more reasoned way but to be honest I have spent too much time on here and I genuinely haven't got the time.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:38 - Feb 16 with 264 viewsRyorry

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:34 - Feb 16 by jaseitfc2015

Next time some anti flarist has a bbq and post about it on here, I'm kicking off

I'm about to light a garden bonfire in an open field in a steady, light SSW wind which won't affect myself or anyone else. Feel free!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:38 - Feb 16 with 265 viewslambchoppywaters

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 11:14 - Feb 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

74 contributors... but Dan's bought an initial 500 cards with those donations.

If he adds his pocket money he could make it a round 1000
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:41 - Feb 16 with 255 viewsistanblue

Those that are moaning about this are not real ITFC fans. My guess is they are Norwich fans in disguise, club staff or Frank from Holland. All of whom accept the decline of this great club as it burns in front of our very eyes. They shouldn't even be given a moment of thought.
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:46 - Feb 16 with 243 viewsjaseitfc2015

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:38 - Feb 16 by Ryorry

I'm about to light a garden bonfire in an open field in a steady, light SSW wind which won't affect myself or anyone else. Feel free!

Its affecting me because you told me about it
Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 14:11 - Feb 16 with 216 viewsbluelagos

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 13:37 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Well unfortunately many people want to live in a zero risk society - which of course is impossible.

Being an old fart I also am of the opinion that if you try and make everything in life risk free then you stifle peoples alert to danger.

I could put that final comment in a more reasoned way but to be honest I have spent too much time on here and I genuinely haven't got the time.

"many people want to live in a zero risk society"

If life was all about removing, rather than managing the risks we take, no one would ever ride a motorbike, go skydiving, climb a mountain, ride a horse, play rugby, football etc. etc.

In fact no one would drive a car, get on a plane, cross the road either...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 192 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine moaning about how people protest when it was pretty innocent on 14:11 - Feb 16 by bluelagos

"many people want to live in a zero risk society"

If life was all about removing, rather than managing the risks we take, no one would ever ride a motorbike, go skydiving, climb a mountain, ride a horse, play rugby, football etc. etc.

In fact no one would drive a car, get on a plane, cross the road either...

Imagine a world where no one has a danger w@nk from time to time.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024