Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil 14:44 - Feb 26 with 4621 viewssaffers12

What is your take on the article?
Phil on 15:25 - Feb 26 with 1187 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil on 15:23 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Even better if it had "Perseverance" on the front.

Even if our last two decades have been more like Columbia...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Phil on 15:26 - Feb 26 with 1185 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 15:21 - Feb 26 by Chris_ITFC

Exactly what I said elsewhere. Very little from the athletic that hasn’t been on here.

The main thing I'd quibble with is the price. I've heard £30m from a number of sources and I'd be surprised if Marcus would sell for as little as £17.5m.
Phil on 15:27 - Feb 26 with 1157 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil on 15:26 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

The main thing I'd quibble with is the price. I've heard £30m from a number of sources and I'd be surprised if Marcus would sell for as little as £17.5m.

Have you spoken to anyone who has said what point the negotiations are at, or possible timescales etc. Phil?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Phil on 15:28 - Feb 26 with 1150 viewsfooters

Did think that was a very low price, but Shirley the ground deal etc is a big part of that equation too?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil on 15:30 - Feb 26 with 1123 viewsfooters

Phil on 15:27 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Have you spoken to anyone who has said what point the negotiations are at, or possible timescales etc. Phil?

Read the article, silly. As early as next month.

Phil on 15:32 - Feb 26 with 1108 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 15:28 - Feb 26 by footers

Did think that was a very low price, but Shirley the ground deal etc is a big part of that equation too?

Yes, I did wonder about that as well.
Phil on 15:33 - Feb 26 with 1092 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 15:27 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Someone said to me within a couple of weeks earlier but I didn't want to put that in the piece as these things tend to have a lag on them.
Phil on 15:33 - Feb 26 with 1085 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil on 15:30 - Feb 26 by footers

Read the article, silly. As early as next month.

I'm waiting for the audiobook to come out.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil on 15:34 - Feb 26 with 1077 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil on 15:33 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Someone said to me within a couple of weeks earlier but I didn't want to put that in the piece as these things tend to have a lag on them.

Cheers Phil. Will be good to see you back in the mix again. Free the Philbo One!

Phil on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1058 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil on 14:54 - Feb 26 by BloomBlue

Any truth in the rumour Batistuta will be DoF?

I've heard it's a job share with Shaka Hislop.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 1032 viewsfooters

Phil on 15:34 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Cheers Phil. Will be good to see you back in the mix again. Free the Philbo One!

He'll get a free Portman Pie and £10 Planet Blue voucher as a way of making amends.

Phil on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 1036 viewsBryanPlug

Phil on 15:33 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Phil on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 1024 viewschrismakin

Maybe 17.5 for the club and the rest for the training ground?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Phil on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 958 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil on 15:34 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Thanks.
Phil on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 872 viewssoupytwist

Phil on 15:36 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

I've heard it's a job share with Shaka Hislop.

Shaka Hislop was on Guardian Football Weekly this week talking about the Trinidad and Tobago FA's run-in with FIFA. He sounded competent and switched on, I'd take him as DoF over the current incumbent any day of the week.
Phil on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 847 viewsSamWhiteUK

Phil on 14:55 - Feb 26 by SamWhiteUK

A NASA shirt would look amazing!!

The NASA logo is public domain anyway, so we could have that just for looks

What do we think?
Phil on 16:39 - Feb 26 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil on 16:38 - Feb 26 by SamWhiteUK

What do we think?

*Chef Kiss*

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024