Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strong words exchanged... 16:03 - Feb 26 with 4742 viewsFarmerpiles

At Lamberts meeting between him and Evans according to EADT. Interesting...oh no it wasnt was it.
Strong words exchanged... on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 3565 viewsStokieBlue

It's a ridiculous situation now. He knows he's gone and Cook will likely come in so should someone in that position be in charge of the team?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Strong words exchanged... on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 3543 viewsKieran_Knows

Strong words exchanged... on 16:05 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

It's a ridiculous situation now. He knows he's gone and Cook will likely come in so should someone in that position be in charge of the team?

SB

Evans isn't going to pay him up when he's selling up, and neither will Lambert walk. I suspect he'll go the same day as takeover is announced, so could be a few more weeks yet.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Strong words exchanged... on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 3536 viewsDanTheMan

SB

Yeah that's what strange, I don't see why we don't just get rid of him and let Dyer take in charge, give him a test drive.

That said, if you're Evans, why bother sacking him and paying out when someone else can do it?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Strong words exchanged... on 16:07 - Feb 26 with 3514 viewsKieran_Knows

Strong words exchanged... on 16:06 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

Yeah that's what strange, I don't see why we don't just get rid of him and let Dyer take in charge, give him a test drive.

That said, if you're Evans, why bother sacking him and paying out when someone else can do it?

I don't think it would be Dyer or Butcher as caretakers, FWIW. Think it might be Nash & Klug, if it gets to that.

Strong words exchanged... on 16:07 - Feb 26 with 3484 viewsStokieBlue

That can surely be included in the deal given they are going to sack him anyway.

Two minutes to write the clause in the deal.

SB

Strong words exchanged... on 16:08 - Feb 26 with 3447 viewsJ2BLUE

Does Evans even care if we go up? He has his 5% but he knows we'll likely be back in the Championship soon enough. Might as well leave Lambert there for someone else to deal with.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Strong words exchanged... on 16:09 - Feb 26 with 3434 viewshomer_123

SB

It's the Mick situation (in a roundabout way) again.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Strong words exchanged... on 16:09 - Feb 26 with 3400 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Strong words exchanged... on 16:06 - Feb 26 by Kieran_Knows

Evans isn't going to pay him up when he's selling up, and neither will Lambert walk. I suspect he'll go the same day as takeover is announced, so could be a few more weeks yet.

But if we don't get the managerial thing sorted now we can kiss goodbye to promotion and thus the new group will lose 5mil on top of the 17 they have just spent, making a quick sale for profit less realistic.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Login to get fewer ads

Strong words exchanged... on 16:12 - Feb 26 with 3349 viewstractorlad01

Strong words exchanged... on 16:09 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

But if we don't get the managerial thing sorted now we can kiss goodbye to promotion and thus the new group will lose 5mil on top of the 17 they have just spent, making a quick sale for profit less realistic.

Yep even if they don’t want to pay Lambert off, he should no longer be managing the team.
Strong words exchanged... on 16:17 - Feb 26 with 3230 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Strong words exchanged... on 16:12 - Feb 26 by tractorlad01

Yep even if they don’t want to pay Lambert off, he should no longer be managing the team.

If Lambert is left in charge if this is actually happening I am already concerned about the new owners plans!

Strong words exchanged... on 16:18 - Feb 26 with 3212 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Strong words exchanged... on 16:18 - Feb 26 with 3201 viewsBLUEBEAT

Strong words exchanged... on 16:07 - Feb 26 by Kieran_Knows

I don't think it would be Dyer or Butcher as caretakers, FWIW. Think it might be Nash & Klug, if it gets to that.

Didn’t Klug have a nightmare when he temporarily moved up to the big boys team last time around?

Mind you, percentage-wise, I bet those stats look better than Lambert’s...?

Poll: W or W

Strong words exchanged... on 16:19 - Feb 26 with 3170 viewsSamWhiteUK

If we're planning to get a new manager in, I'd leave KD exactly where he is, for fear of putting him in the "shop window" if he did well in a first team role here
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 16:19]
Strong words exchanged... on 16:19 - Feb 26 with 3137 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Strong words exchanged... on 16:18 - Feb 26 by BLUEBEAT

Didn’t Klug have a nightmare when he temporarily moved up to the big boys team last time around?

He ran the team at the end of 2017-18 and did an average job of it.

Strong words exchanged... on 16:20 - Feb 26 with 3125 viewsKieran_Knows

Strong words exchanged... on 16:18 - Feb 26 by BLUEBEAT

Nash & Hogg took the lead didn't they, with Klug in the background assisting them. Think it would be the same again, from what I've heard anyway.

Strong words exchanged... on 16:20 - Feb 26 with 3118 viewsJ2BLUE

Strong words exchanged... on 16:18 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Reading that made me think of LOTR when Saruman is powerless in his tower and Gandalf says leave him, he can't do anything now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Strong words exchanged... on 16:22 - Feb 26 with 3053 viewsDanTheMan

Strong words exchanged... on 16:20 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Reading that made me think of LOTR when Saruman is powerless in his tower and Gandalf says leave him, he can't do anything now.

Shít gets real in the books when he goes and takes over Hobbiton as a crime boss.

Strong words exchanged... on 16:23 - Feb 26 with 3001 viewsDanTheMan

Strong words exchanged... on 16:07 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

That can surely be included in the deal given they are going to sack him anyway.

Two minutes to write the clause in the deal.

SB

Good point. Of course, if Paul Cook is the man they have in mind, they could get him in early.

Strong words exchanged... on 16:26 - Feb 26 with 2932 viewsStokieBlue

Strong words exchanged... on 16:23 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

Good point. Of course, if Paul Cook is the man they have in mind, they could get him in early.

Not sure that would happen as would be complicated with wages maybe but Lambert on gardening leave and Dyer up to manage the first team but in constant contact with Cook has to absolutely happen.

It should happen tonight (but won't).

SB

Strong words exchanged... on 16:27 - Feb 26 with 2888 viewsSpruceMoose

Strong words exchanged... on 16:26 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

Not sure that would happen as would be complicated with wages maybe but Lambert on gardening leave and Dyer up to manage the first team but in constant contact with Cook has to absolutely happen.

It should happen tonight (but won't).

SB

Can't that poster who claimed to have all those bitcoins the other day just pay him off?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Strong words exchanged... on 16:28 - Feb 26 with 2895 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard same. Wouldn't surprise me at all if PL departed in the next couple of days.
Strong words exchanged... on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 2827 viewsSpruceMoose

Strong words exchanged... on 16:28 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Heard same. Wouldn't surprise me at all if PL departed in the next couple of days.

Hours you say?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Strong words exchanged... on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 2819 viewsIP4_Blue

My day is getting better and better
Strong words exchanged... on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 2788 viewsStokieBlue

After he spitefully makes 8 changes for Saturday?

SB

Strong words exchanged... on 16:30 - Feb 26 with 2767 viewsSpruceMoose

Strong words exchanged... on 16:29 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

After he spitefully makes 8 changes for Saturday?

SB

Wouldn't put it past him to play himself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024