Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud 21:24 - Feb 28 with 5378 viewsFunge

Every other manager who has left, even Keane, even that nobston Hurst - I bore them no real bad will.

Get bent, Lambert. You vile man. Disappear into the darkness.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:41 - Feb 28 with 1112 viewsvapour_trail

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:29 - Feb 28 by MrTown

He wasn’t a good manager, doesn’t mean he was a vile person.

As I said, I wish him luck, and we move on.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:33]

He showed complete contempt for people just doing their job in the ecosystem around the club. He had no respect for people who appeared to be decent folk. He has form for these behaviours from previous clubs.

I’ll base my judgment of the man on that. I wish him no ill will, but I’m certainly not wishing him luck. I think he’s a w@nker.

You’ve called the op a dickhead, whilst calling on Lambert to be wished the best. Not sure what your game is here.

You’ve always seemed ok previously.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:44 - Feb 28 with 1100 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

Banning Phil showed him to be an incredibly petty individual.

Oh and going on the radio to slag the club off, knowing his mate would give him an easy time of it.

Oh and also having a pop at Blue Action for their protest.

Yes, he came across as quite bitter with a nasty streak in the end. Took me a bit by surprise if I’m honest.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:44 - Feb 28 with 1095 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:21 - Feb 28 by MrTown

Shìt post. You don’t even know the man - dreadful manager, but it wasn’t personal, and wish him success in the future.

Come across as a díckhead here.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:25]

Don’t be grumpy Mr. Football! I know you’d staked your reputation on him not being sacked but... Well, here we are!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:46 - Feb 28 with 1084 viewswkj

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:44 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Don’t be grumpy Mr. Football! I know you’d staked your reputation on him not being sacked but... Well, here we are!

Did you know that you can't divide by Zero?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:48 - Feb 28 with 1060 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:41 - Feb 28 by vapour_trail

He showed complete contempt for people just doing their job in the ecosystem around the club. He had no respect for people who appeared to be decent folk. He has form for these behaviours from previous clubs.

I’ll base my judgment of the man on that. I wish him no ill will, but I’m certainly not wishing him luck. I think he’s a w@nker.

You’ve called the op a dickhead, whilst calling on Lambert to be wished the best. Not sure what your game is here.

I’ve got no time for kicking a man whilst he’s down, none whatsoever, that’s all my game is.

As I’ve said, absolutely right to be sacked, poor manager, but that OP, absolute poor form for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:48 - Feb 28 with 1068 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:48 - Feb 28 by MrTown

I’ve got no time for kicking a man whilst he’s down, none whatsoever, that’s all my game is.

As I’ve said, absolutely right to be sacked, poor manager, but that OP, absolute poor form for me.

Nah. As a real footballing man I'll allow it.

Play on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:51 - Feb 28 with 1053 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:41 - Feb 28 by vapour_trail

"You’ve always seemed ok previously."

No he hasn't. You've just missed that bit.

He spent one evening insulting every poster in sight only a week or two back.

He's a sad case troll pretending to be something else.

Mr Town? Seriously? Even the username is an attempt to be a joke on us.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:51]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 1023 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:51 - Feb 28 by jeera

Jesus that was a few weeks back and you’re still going on about that.

Worse than me bird you soft bastard.

Login to get fewer ads

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:55 - Feb 28 with 1008 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:48 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Nah. As a real footballing man I'll allow it.

Play on.

As I have to repeat time and time again when you follow me around the forum.

Leave the footballing stuff for footballing people like me to discuss, I’ll leave all that political nonsense to you.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:56 - Feb 28 with 1015 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:53 - Feb 28 by MrTown

Jesus that was a few weeks back and you’re still going on about that.

Worse than me bird you soft bastard.

Careful now, the mask is slipping...

What kind of Mr. Town gets in a tantrum on today, the happiest of all days!?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:56 - Feb 28 with 1012 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:48 - Feb 28 by MrTown

He's not really 'down', though, is he? He's got more money coming his way, for being an abject and complete failure, than most of us will earn in a lifetime. All whilst being thoroughly obnoxious and diversive.

He took us down, and no-one kicked him at all. He would've taken us down next season, too.

Is that what you meant?
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:57 - Feb 28 with 1007 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:56 - Feb 28 by Funge

He's not really 'down', though, is he? He's got more money coming his way, for being an abject and complete failure, than most of us will earn in a lifetime. All whilst being thoroughly obnoxious and diversive.

He took us down, and no-one kicked him at all. He would've taken us down next season, too.

Is that what you meant?

He also enjoyed trying to impact the earning potential of our Phil and Gav. So I'm with you. Fook him. He gave as good as he's now getting.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:57 - Feb 28 with 1006 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:56 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Careful now, the mask is slipping...

What kind of Mr. Town gets in a tantrum on today, the happiest of all days!?

I've had him on ignore for ages so I can't even see him crying!

Ha.

"My work here is done".

That was another one of his lines too, right?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:58 - Feb 28 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:57 - Feb 28 by jeera

I've had him on ignore for ages so I can't even see him crying!

Ha.

"My work here is done".

That was another one of his lines too, right?

I liked his Dan Ford act much better to be fair.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 991 viewsvapour_trail

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:51 - Feb 28 by jeera

Just basing it on my time on the board, I missed whatever that was.

He’s not pulling the rabbits out of the hat tonight, that’s for sure.

Hope you’re well, pal.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:00 - Feb 28 with 988 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:56 - Feb 28 by Funge

Is that what you meant?

Funny how some people will sympathise and defend a multi millionaire who's blatantly taking the piss, but will cry foul at some people who have nothing trying to find a life, whilst risking their own in an open sea..

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:02 - Feb 28 with 978 viewswkj

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:00 - Feb 28 by jeera

Funny how some people will sympathise and defend a multi millionaire who's blatantly taking the piss, but will cry foul at some people who have nothing trying to find a life, whilst risking their own in an open sea..

I heard his theme tune on BBCRS - maybe he is connected

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:02 - Feb 28 with 973 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:59 - Feb 28 by vapour_trail

Just basing it on my time on the board, I missed whatever that was.

He’s not pulling the rabbits out of the hat tonight, that’s for sure.

Hope you’re well, pal.

It wasn't a dig at you mister, as you will know.

Just keeping you up to date.

Always a pleasure to see you Vapours, you know that.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 952 viewsvapour_trail

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:02 - Feb 28 by jeera

It wasn't a dig at you mister, as you will know.

Just keeping you up to date.

Always a pleasure to see you Vapours, you know that.

Cheers, you too sunshine.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 951 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:34 - Feb 28 by judespiveyg

Bit much to call him a vile person, unless you've actually met him. Feel like I shouldn't have to tell a grown adult that watching football doesn't matter enough to hate those involved on a personal level.

Am I glad he's gone? I suppose, he wasn't doing a good job. Not news that makes me happy though, just rueful that we once again employed the wrong manager. I felt similar after Keane, Jewell and Hurst left the club.

To be fair, while the sentiment here is a bit strong and I appreciate the points you make, he does come across as unpleasant and vindictive:

Banning Phil from the pressers;
Building a 55 man squad that he could not man manage;
Publically sending Jackson and Nolan to rot in the U23s;
Making up stuff about the training ground protest (unless they really did send 12 flares over the fence and set fire to signage);
His arrogant determination he was right over not playing 2 up front despite all evidence;
His continued public delight about how wonderful our performances were while we were losing;
The way his body language and general negativity has sucked any pleasure or life out of the whole club for so long now;
His recent general grumpiness and lack of professionalism and press comments now we are winning.

I have never met him. However, I don't think he is likely to be a very pleasant man.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:06 - Feb 28 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:55 - Feb 28 by MrTown

As I have to repeat time and time again when you follow me around the forum.

Leave the footballing stuff for footballing people like me to discuss, I’ll leave all that political nonsense to you.

You're as much a real footballing man as Tim Lovejoy

You try waaaaay too hard. Convincing nobody!

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:07 - Feb 28 with 945 viewsBlueBadger

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:21 - Feb 28 by MrTown

Shìt post. You don’t even know the man - dreadful manager, but it wasn’t personal, and wish him success in the future.

Come across as a díckhead here.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:25]

Give over you fanny, it's not like he's your mate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:08 - Feb 28 with 940 viewshave_a_word_with_him

7 figures will soften the blow for any man, and imo as soon as that ridiculous 5 year contract was signed he didn't really care, his pension was/is secured. Your magnanimous nature though has it's place, it's never healthy to hold anger.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:09 - Feb 28 with 936 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:06 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

You're as much a real footballing man as Tim Lovejoy

You try waaaaay too hard. Convincing nobody!

That was the bloke with the antiques wasn't it?

So just as up to date and significant then.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:41 - Feb 28 with 896 viewsjudespiveyg

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 23:05 - Feb 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, while the sentiment here is a bit strong and I appreciate the points you make, he does come across as unpleasant and vindictive:

Banning Phil from the pressers;
Building a 55 man squad that he could not man manage;
Publically sending Jackson and Nolan to rot in the U23s;
Making up stuff about the training ground protest (unless they really did send 12 flares over the fence and set fire to signage);
His arrogant determination he was right over not playing 2 up front despite all evidence;
His continued public delight about how wonderful our performances were while we were losing;
The way his body language and general negativity has sucked any pleasure or life out of the whole club for so long now;
His recent general grumpiness and lack of professionalism and press comments now we are winning.

I have never met him. However, I don't think he is likely to be a very pleasant man.

I get your point, a lot of his actions haven't been classy. I wasn't trying to say he could be a good bloke as such, more that even if he's not very nice the only way it actually affects me in any way is through the football club I choose to watch. And in my mind that's not enough to hate a man by, I just don't think it affects me enough to feel such strong emotions.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024