Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow record. 14:59 - Mar 3 with 1104 viewsdirtyboy

Anyone know what our record is for a home game in Covid era?

Given there's the square root of f*** all to do on Saturday, i'm amazed that away figure wasn't higher than 5,005.

Is iFollow just not accessible enough? Has it been advertised well enough to Ipswich fans? Do older fans not use it?

I hate with a passion having to watch on an iPhone/iPad or the Mac and finally hooked it up to the big tellybox with an HDMI cable, but the quality isn't really great.

Why on earth they can't allow it to be mirrored to a TV I have no idea, it's not like we can all gether in a mates to watch it together.

I wish you could
iFollow record. on 15:32 - Mar 3 with 1048 viewsFennersITFC

I think the record has a lot to do with the fact Sunderland don’t use iFollow.

If you have a smart TV I believe you can watch it on via internet browser on there, not sure of the quality though.
iFollow record. on 15:40 - Mar 3 with 1015 viewsParsley

The home record will be distorted by the fact that season ticket holders get it 'for free'
iFollow record. on 15:41 - Mar 3 with 1002 viewschrismakin

It's also a painful service to use

To even get to the game itself after buying it seems to be painful. And I'm not that bad with IT.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

iFollow record. on 15:50 - Mar 3 with 977 viewshype313

iFollow record. on 15:41 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

It's also a painful service to use

To even get to the game itself after buying it seems to be painful. And I'm not that bad with IT.

Indeed, it's UX is painful.

Need Dan to sort it.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

iFollow record. on 15:51 - Mar 3 with 972 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow record. on 15:50 - Mar 3 by hype313

Indeed, it's UX is painful.

Need Dan to sort it.

But enough about TWTD, what about iFollow?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow record. on 15:52 - Mar 3 with 971 viewsbournemouthblue

iFollow record. on 15:32 - Mar 3 by FennersITFC

I think the record has a lot to do with the fact Sunderland don’t use iFollow.

If you have a smart TV I believe you can watch it on via internet browser on there, not sure of the quality though.

What do Sunderland use?

5000 sounds low but it doesn't factor in how many people are watching the feeds together.

CoVid must really change the requirements on streaming and how best to make an income from it, in the short term, the only real winners are iFollow.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

iFollow record. on 15:53 - Mar 3 with 958 viewshype313

iFollow record. on 15:51 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

But enough about TWTD, what about iFollow?!

Red rag to Gav that Moosey!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

iFollow record. on 15:58 - Mar 3 with 933 viewsnoggin

iFollow record. on 15:52 - Mar 3 by bournemouthblue

What do Sunderland use?

5000 sounds low but it doesn't factor in how many people are watching the feeds together.

CoVid must really change the requirements on streaming and how best to make an income from it, in the short term, the only real winners are iFollow.

That 5000 was just match passes sold. Season ticket holders and those who purchased a season pass for IFollow are not counted, or are they?

Edit. Ignore me, season ticket holders have to purchase away games.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 16:21]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

iFollow record. on 16:03 - Mar 3 with 908 viewsFennersITFC

iFollow record. on 15:52 - Mar 3 by bournemouthblue

What do Sunderland use?

Sunderland do their own streaming service ingeniously called SAFsee. I believe they use the follow feed for away matches, but home matches they have multiple cameras now, it’s quite good.

Hosted by the Mackem equivalent of Rob Chandler and ex town Danny Collins.
iFollow record. on 16:04 - Mar 3 with 902 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

I link my Laptop to my smart tv via a HDMI cable. Works well with good pic. As an added measure I run an ethernet cable from Laptop to router enabling wife to continuing using her devices without any buffering.
iFollow record. on 16:05 - Mar 3 with 895 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow record. on 16:04 - Mar 3 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I link my Laptop to my smart tv via a HDMI cable. Works well with good pic. As an added measure I run an ethernet cable from Laptop to router enabling wife to continuing using her devices without any buffering.

Surprised Norwich don't have their own service really, much like Sunderland do.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow record. on 16:40 - Mar 3 with 783 viewsdirtyboy

iFollow record. on 15:58 - Mar 3 by noggin

That 5000 was just match passes sold. Season ticket holders and those who purchased a season pass for IFollow are not counted, or are they?

Edit. Ignore me, season ticket holders have to purchase away games.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 16:21]

Sounds like a good idea, iFollow as someone mentioned is almost prehistoric in how you go about it.

I can find the pay for the match bit, but then navigating to the actual match after paying always seems like a ballache, far more difficult than it should be.

Why can the ITFC homepage have "MATCHDAY" plastered on the front (on matchday obviously) and you click that, punch in your paypal or whatever and off you go.

Can it really be that difficult?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024