Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? 12:20 - Mar 19 with 1381 viewsMattinLondon

Shouldn’t be hard to guess the idiot.

"I am glad that we have increased the punishment for those who desecrate and damage our war memorials and statues, but we saw how the Labour party sought to ridicule that. It has ceased to be a patriotic party. Quite frankly, we are more likely to see its leader on his knees apologising for our country’s past and heritage than proudly standing up for it as the greatest country in the world, as my hon. Friend the Member for Orpington has wonderfully done. I will keep my comments at that: short, punchy and, hopefully, patriotic."
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:24 - Mar 19 with 1147 viewsartsbossbeard

I know this one..sadly.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:28 - Mar 19 with 1122 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:29 - Mar 19 with 1118 viewsfooters

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:24 - Mar 19 by artsbossbeard

I know this one..sadly.

And as you knew straight away, I'm guessing it's Ipswich's wonderful Tom Hunt?

What a piece of work he is.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:30 - Mar 19 with 1113 viewsMattinLondon

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:28 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

Paz?

No, tragically the idiot in question actually has some influence.
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:30 - Mar 19 with 1106 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:29 - Mar 19 by footers

It's a sad reflection on the town that a significant number of voters love it.

The UK really needs to invest more in education.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:33 - Mar 19 with 1095 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:29 - Mar 19 by footers

Was it him? I know he loves to bang on about a statue.

Although it could be any of the flag waving populists twots that have infested Westminster lately. I can imagine Johnson saying this, or several others on the front bench. Most of the ravingly mad ERG would come out with this type of rubbish too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:33 - Mar 19 with 1091 viewsMattinLondon

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:30 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

It's a sad reflection on the town that a significant number of voters love it.

The UK really needs to invest more in education.

Not sure if education covers empathy and understanding.

Bizarrely Tom Hunt is educated quite well - all that money and it produces that.
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 1080 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:33 - Mar 19 by MattinLondon

Not sure if education covers empathy and understanding.

Bizarrely Tom Hunt is educated quite well - all that money and it produces that.

Well you do have a point, but I also think a little guidance on how to spot a monorail salesperson when one comes along wouldn't be a bad thing.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 1081 viewsfooters

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:33 - Mar 19 by Swansea_Blue

Was it him? I know he loves to bang on about a statue.

Although it could be any of the flag waving populists twots that have infested Westminster lately. I can imagine Johnson saying this, or several others on the front bench. Most of the ravingly mad ERG would come out with this type of rubbish too.

It was.

And as far as I'm aware, the Churchill thing is an extremely fringe view, even on the left. I think most people can recognise his achievements as a wartime leader, but can also be rightly critical of his history too, political and personal. Not hard, is it?

Just another invisible man to attack for the right.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 1082 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I think it's terribly difficult to guess who this might have been.

Tom Hunt?
Gove?
Johnson?
Patel?
Rees-Mogg?
Raab?

No can't list them all.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:36 - Mar 19 with 1078 viewsDarth_Koont

Quite disturbing that he can glibly insinuate that taking a knee was “apologising for our country’s past and heritage [rather] than proudly standing up for it as the greatest country in the world”.

Taking a knee is a recognition of systemic injustice in the PRESENT. Starmer of course didn’t help by calling it a moment and distancing himself from it but nothing like this awful ignorance.

Pronouns: He/Him

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:38 - Mar 19 with 1054 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:36 - Mar 19 by Darth_Koont

Quite disturbing that he can glibly insinuate that taking a knee was “apologising for our country’s past and heritage [rather] than proudly standing up for it as the greatest country in the world”.

Taking a knee is a recognition of systemic injustice in the PRESENT. Starmer of course didn’t help by calling it a moment and distancing himself from it but nothing like this awful ignorance.

Would it be so bad to reflect on the damage our country has caused in the past anyway?

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:38 - Mar 19 with 1055 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:36 - Mar 19 by Darth_Koont

All Knees Matter

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:41 - Mar 19 with 1028 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:24 - Mar 19 by artsbossbeard

I know this one..sadly.

Of course, Tom Hunt's toy Poodle 'Crusader Ian' is all over this one too.

Ipswich seems particularly plagued by political malcontents currently.

Although, I will say, I do find old Ian's loathing of local council quite amusing, seeing as his missus works for IBC.

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:47 - Mar 19 with 1012 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:38 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

Would it be so bad to reflect on the damage our country has caused in the past anyway?

Not at all. The past informs the present and certainly a lot of the current attitudes are leftovers from that era.

I’m just reacting to the blithe insinuation here that this stuff is about something that’s in the past rather than a protest against an ongoing situation.

Pronouns: He/Him

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:51 - Mar 19 with 978 viewsSpruceMoose

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:47 - Mar 19 by Darth_Koont

Not at all. The past informs the present and certainly a lot of the current attitudes are leftovers from that era.

I’m just reacting to the blithe insinuation here that this stuff is about something that’s in the past rather than a protest against an ongoing situation.

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:06 - Mar 19 with 929 viewsleitrimblue

Heinrich Himmler?
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:08 - Mar 19 with 917 viewsMattinLondon

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:06 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Heinrich Himmler?

Fairly close.
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 896 viewsKeno

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:06 - Mar 19 by leitrimblue

Heinrich Himmler?

I get him and Heinrich Manoeuvre muddled up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 884 viewsleitrimblue

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:17 - Mar 19 by Keno

I get the Heinrich manoeuvre and OMD mixed up
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:20 - Mar 19 with 885 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:17 - Mar 19 by Keno

I hate it when that happens. Massacring millions of innocent people is such an inefficient way of dislodging an olive stone from one's windpipe. It's all rather messy and unnecessarily inconvenient.

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:24 - Mar 19 with 871 viewsleitrimblue

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:20 - Mar 19 by Swansea_Blue

I hate it when that happens. Massacring millions of innocent people is such an inefficient way of dislodging an olive stone from one's windpipe. It's all rather messy and unnecessarily inconvenient.

And can ruin desert for everybody else in the restaurant
It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:36 - Mar 19 with 834 viewsartsbossbeard

If anyone wants banning from his facebook page when he links this on there later today, here's a Guardian link that the tory appointed Justice Minister herself made last summer when she used the 'decriminalisation' phrase first.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jul/14/we-are-facing-the-decriminalisat

Maybe tories should all get angry with her instead of Labour for using govt data and providing the govt website link on the piece in question.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-on-police-and-crime-bill-7836584
[Post edited 19 Mar 2021 13:53]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:49 - Mar 19 with 792 viewsartsbossbeard

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 12:41 - Mar 19 by SpruceMoose

Of course, Tom Hunt's toy Poodle 'Crusader Ian' is all over this one too.

Ipswich seems particularly plagued by political malcontents currently.

Although, I will say, I do find old Ian's loathing of local council quite amusing, seeing as his missus works for IBC.

'The Crusader' has got a bit teary about a 'Blocked by Tom Hunt' group on Facebook and has messaged members of said group privately.

The weirdo.

It’s Friday, anyone like to play a game of ‘Guess the idiot’? on 13:56 - Mar 19 with 756 viewsBlueBadger

Would it be the same man who, in January, was complaining about 'authoritarian policing of feee speech', by any chance?

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/tom-hunt-ipswich-mp-policing-of-free-speech-6

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024