Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets 14:43 - Mar 30 with 2535 viewschrismakin

Extra thousands? A couple hundred?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 18:19 - Mar 30 with 563 viewshype313

Personally, I've had enough of Evans and his token soundbites, he's burnt through 6 managers on his 7th and you would be forgiven to think, as solid as Cook is, he will be another casualty of the ITFC circus.

Evans might not want to go, but as fans, I think we have all had enough of his ownership leading us down to the doldrums.

If he sells, then I will be the first to put my order in, if he doesn't, I'll continue be on the sidelines.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 18:22 - Mar 30 with 560 viewsPositivelyPortman

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 17:01 - Mar 30 by Parky

It’s normally the people who are cancelling that are the loudest and tell everyone they’re cancelling though.

Whilst there will obviously be people that won’t return, I’m confident there will also be a lot of people very keen to get back to football, with a new manager and (hopefully) no Covid restrictions.

Further to my above post, I think a lot of people (myself included) also see football as a social event, a chance to see people you’ve not seen in a while, have a few beers. All after not being able to do this properly for a year, I think there’ll be more than last season.

It may be a new manager and everybody is keen to get back into the swing of seeing mates and a few beers, but if it’s still Chambers, Skuse, Sears and Ward etc then it’ll produce a very small crowd.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 18:49 - Mar 30 with 539 viewsIllinoisblue

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:55 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

Extra thousands.

There is nothing this club needs more than a new owner. It would galvanise the supporters. This club can not recover while Evans refuses to leave or change his ownership style. He's going to do more damage. I feel like we're rapidly descending a giant mountain that we know we're going to have to re-climb at some point. Every day he remains is another few steps down that mountain. I feel disgust, anger and immense sadness that he won't just admit his failure and go. His stubborn pride is going to cost him many more millions and us many more seasons unless he sees sense very quickly.

Thousands will be a stretch. Need to factor in Covid concerns too. Suspect there’s still a lot of fans who won’t be comfortable going back into a crowd again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 19:48 - Mar 30 with 499 viewsTrequartista

490 decibels

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 20:36 - Mar 30 with 482 viewsdavblue

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 14:58 - Mar 30 by SomethingBlue

Agree (as posted elsewhere) that it is going to be tough. But I'm not sure many people have spent the last year doing extraordinarily fun things with their time! People who I know are gagging to get out and about, first and foremost to the pub and then preferably to the stadium — but they will certainly need something to pull them there. If ITFC has something convincing to offer, people will come.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 14:58]

The last part is almost Wayne's World. 'If you book them, they will come'
In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 20:53 - Mar 30 with 473 viewsArnieM

I reckon it could add nearly 10k on ST sales. This take over would be the single biggest thing to happen to this club since we employed Bobby Robson

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 21:22 - Mar 30 with 464 viewsCoastalblue

Tend to agree that a few clubs might be in for a shock, I think there'll be plenty of people who have had their 'habit' broken, realised how much ,ore money they can have in their pocket and decide to pick and choose fixtures.

Suspect I will, though not had a season ticket in 10 years, not been any point for me.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 21:26 - Mar 30 with 458 viewsJ2BLUE

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 18:49 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

Thousands will be a stretch. Need to factor in Covid concerns too. Suspect there’s still a lot of fans who won’t be comfortable going back into a crowd again.

Disagree. We're down to something like 9000 now. I don't think it's a massive stretch to say we could add a minimum of 2000.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

In volume. How much do you think takeover could effect season tickets on 23:15 - Mar 30 with 427 viewsdominiciawful

affect

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024