Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyberpunk on PS4 18:15 - Apr 1 with 1208 viewsMattinLondon

Has anyone on here played Cyberpunk on the PS4? If so, is it worth buying? Thanks in advance
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:20 - Apr 1 with 1180 viewsSwansea_Blue

No
Don't know
You're welcome

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:25 - Apr 1 with 1173 viewsdavblue

I have it on the ps5 but I haven’t even taken out of it’s wrapper since early December.

In fact I’ve hardly played on the PS5 at all. Children and no time to play it, waste of money!
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 1169 viewsDanTheMan

No. It runs terribly on previous-gen consoles. In fact just generally on consoles.

You can't even buy it through the PS Store, that's how badly they screwed up.

I'd just wait for them to fix it and get it on PS5 or Xbox if you get one of those.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 1163 viewsMattinLondon

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:20 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

No
Don't know
You're welcome

Brilliant.
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:31 - Apr 1 with 1162 viewsMattinLondon

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:25 - Apr 1 by davblue

I have it on the ps5 but I haven’t even taken out of it’s wrapper since early December.

In fact I’ve hardly played on the PS5 at all. Children and no time to play it, waste of money!

Bit like me but with a PS4. Sometimes I get the odd evening and thought about buying that game. But seems like there are better games around.
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:34 - Apr 1 with 1152 viewsMattinLondon

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:29 - Apr 1 by DanTheMan

No. It runs terribly on previous-gen consoles. In fact just generally on consoles.

I'd just wait for them to fix it and get it on PS5 or Xbox if you get one of those.

Cheers. Its a shame, as it sounded like the sort of game I’d like to play when I get the odd couple hours here and there.
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 19:06 - Apr 1 with 1114 viewsdavblue

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:31 - Apr 1 by MattinLondon

Bit like me but with a PS4. Sometimes I get the odd evening and thought about buying that game. But seems like there are better games around.

I’ve played a bit of Miles Morales Spider-man on Ps5 that’s worth your time on the PS4.
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 19:07 - Apr 1 with 1112 viewsdavblue

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:29 - Apr 1 by DanTheMan

I think they’ve done a massive patch in the last week.

Not sure how it’s running though.
Login to get fewer ads

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 20:38 - Apr 1 with 1037 viewsstonojnr

I wouldnt buy it on a PS4, Ive got a PS4 I wanted to get the game but I wont buy it, I mean I assume you know about the history of the game development and how long its taken to even release the game and then the launch chaos where they basically released a game that didnt work was buggy as hell and kept crashing or deleting progress,corrupting game saves, which has since been patched to fix the worst problems, but by no means all and its still not supposed to be that great still on the older gen consoles.

it was so bad at launch, Sony actually took it down off their store, Sony dont do that stuff normally, so thats a huge statement from Sony about the quality of the game

so its definitely a next gen console game, that happens to work, just about, on the older ones, because the company were going to have a total blood bath in sales had they only launched on next gen
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 21:54 - Apr 1 with 1001 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 18:29 - Apr 1 by MattinLondon

Brilliant.

Sorry, not a lot of help. I know it got hammered at launch for bugs, but presumably many of those have been ironed out by now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 11:15 - Apr 2 with 887 viewsBlueBadger

I'm late to this one, but...this:

https://www.polygon.com/22358419/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-patch-update-1-2-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 11:44 - Apr 2 with 876 viewsSarge

Conceptually it’s a great game, and I think has the potential to be one of the best but whilst the most recent update has made it more or less playable on Xbox One (at least in my experience so far) it still not the experience it should be and I’d recommend getting it on next gen if you can. The Xbox version I have has a free upgrade to next gen so at least you don’t have to buy it twice.
Cyberpunk on PS4 on 12:21 - Apr 2 with 851 viewswkj

It isn't a bad game, but it comes nowhere close to what it set out to do. The game's grand scope pales in comparison to GTA5, and runs much worse than GTA5 too (on a console)

In short, I regret paying full price for it - but it is enjoyable.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 09:35 - Apr 3 with 759 viewsTractorWood

I bought a Nintendo switch as a bit of impulse lockdown purchase. I have to say it is absolutely incredible. Mario kart 8, Mario Odyssey, Luigi's mansion 3 and I've barely scratched Zelda. All great experiences.

The console itself is genius. You can dock it to the TV, use it as portable. It has no ridiculous download or update times. You stick in the tiny cartridges and play straight away. Massively recommended if you can find one in stock!

Great nostalgia and gets away from the cyberpunk over promised under delivery dynamic we are all starting to see with AAA releases.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 9:36]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 11:53 - Apr 3 with 713 viewsdavblue

Cyberpunk on PS4 on 09:35 - Apr 3 by TractorWood

I bought a Nintendo switch as a bit of impulse lockdown purchase. I have to say it is absolutely incredible. Mario kart 8, Mario Odyssey, Luigi's mansion 3 and I've barely scratched Zelda. All great experiences.

The console itself is genius. You can dock it to the TV, use it as portable. It has no ridiculous download or update times. You stick in the tiny cartridges and play straight away. Massively recommended if you can find one in stock!

Great nostalgia and gets away from the cyberpunk over promised under delivery dynamic we are all starting to see with AAA releases.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 9:36]

We also got one just before Xmas for the family and my 5 year old to have the occasional game on.

Mario Kart is good, we also picked up another Mario game that recently came out.

All good though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024