Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. 19:53 - Apr 7 with 1570 viewsunstableblue

.... in the hope Mark ashton is leaving their club!!!

Again if it is him, he is a big step up from the dross we’ve had, but not a glowing recommendation is it?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 19:54 - Apr 7 with 1516 viewsStokieBlue

Who cares what Bristol City fans think?

Going to be months of over-analysis and appeals to authority until the next season starts.

Let's give them a chance before we start worrying about everything.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 19:57 - Apr 7 with 1465 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 19:58 - Apr 7 with 1434 viewsFixed_It

We already knew this. But they haven't had Clegg and Milne to compare him with, for perspective....

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

See my other posts!!!! (n/t) on 20:00 - Apr 7 with 1375 viewsunstableblue

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 19:58 - Apr 7 by Fixed_It

We already knew this. But they haven't had Clegg and Milne to compare him with, for perspective....

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:02 - Apr 7 with 1337 viewspointofblue

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 19:54 - Apr 7 by StokieBlue

Who cares what Bristol City fans think?

Going to be months of over-analysis and appeals to authority until the next season starts.

Let's give them a chance before we start worrying about everything.

SB

I wish we’d appoint a CEO who was actually popular in his or her most recent role, rather than someone who is basically being driven out from their current post.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:06 - Apr 7 with 1269 viewsJ2BLUE

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:02 - Apr 7 by pointofblue

I wish we’d appoint a CEO who was actually popular in his or her most recent role, rather than someone who is basically being driven out from their current post.

They need a return on their investment. Anyone who isn't effective isn't going to last long and probably won't be appointed in the first place.

Relax.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

See my other posts!!!! (n/t) on 20:10 - Apr 7 with 1218 viewsFixed_It

See my other posts!!!! (n/t) on 20:00 - Apr 7 by unstableblue

O'Leary has worked with him before. He wouldn't appoint him if he wasn't good at his job. If it is him, let's judge him on how he does here...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:12 - Apr 7 with 1191 viewsIllinoisblue

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:02 - Apr 7 by pointofblue

The ones doing a good job generally aren’t available

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:12 - Apr 7 with 1193 viewsunstableblue

Thanks pointofblue

To not at least acknowledge the fact that Bristol City fans are literally parting like it’s 1999 at his departure, is rather ostrich like

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:17 - Apr 7 with 1159 viewsCoastalblue

There was a thread on their forum when all this initially broke, it listed out his tranfer dealings, which had been quoted as a strength on here due to the couple of big money makers, but away from them it was a roll call of honour that would have fitted right into the Evans years here.

Having said that, we are and have been crying out for somebody who has at least an idea for a decade.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Errrrrr... Bristol City fans literally rejoicing and offering animal sacrifice.. on 20:30 - Apr 7 with 1051 viewsChurchman

Given the dross that has stolen a living at our club in the last 14 years, lightweight yes men like Clegg and Milne, Ashton is going to have to go some to do worse. The high level management of ITFC has been shambolic and that’s being kind.

Maybe the time to criticise is when Ashton and co have done something wrong. Like people hammering Cook, give the bloke a chance, along with the new owners. As we sit rotting and declining in mid table League One for the second successive season with the worst team in the clubs professional history, perhaps we should just be pleased for a day. There’s a chance for a better future so be happy is my view.

It may not work, the club may even fold, but if anyone thinks the club had a future under Dementor Evans, I suggest they have a drink and a think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024