Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich future.. could be interesting 18:47 - Apr 9 with 6291 viewschrismakin

Webber leaving soon apparently and farke will see out his contract until 22 but will look to move on.

Oh how nice would it be to pass them on the way up.

Oh. And nodge fans want a take over so they establish themselves as a solid prem outfit.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 18:51]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:47 - Apr 10 with 1655 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 01:29 - Apr 10 by BlueBadger

I like you Chrissy, but perhaps slow down on the endless thread starting whenever you have a brainfart or yet another hot take that you think is definitely original and well thought-out, eh?

Perhaps filter the thoughts a bit first.

Which created thread from yesturday did you have issue with exactly

1st one, Morning, felt refreshed, saying hello to the forum
2d one, Tweets seen with companies offering to buy season tickets... relevent to ITFC, what's wrong with sharing that, hadn't seen it on any other posts
3rd - Nolan, asking if he was back this season, quick question got a quick answer
4th one, this one, which I've already explained I started as thought it was interesting.

So what exactly is it you take offence to?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:49 - Apr 10 with 1650 viewsBent_double

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 05:48 - Apr 10 by ArnieM

For all their PL income they’ve never ever done anything once promoted . The same will be true again next season. All they are is an exceptionally well funded and strong Championship club as a result of PL money. The classic yo-yo Club. Receiving in excess of £500m in very recent years , I’d say they’ve massively underachieved.

Probably just linked to contract negotiations, and assurances over spending on transfers this summer - he went along with their minimal spending plans last time, but surely wouldn't accept that again considering what he's achieved.

I had heard rumours around these parts that Delia and hubby would be looking to move aside to let some 'proper investment' come in to the club, let's face it, to survive next season they probably needs to spend £60-70m on 2 or 3 exceptional players and the wages that go with that.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:50 - Apr 10 with 1642 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:49 - Apr 10 by Bent_double

Probably just linked to contract negotiations, and assurances over spending on transfers this summer - he went along with their minimal spending plans last time, but surely wouldn't accept that again considering what he's achieved.

I had heard rumours around these parts that Delia and hubby would be looking to move aside to let some 'proper investment' come in to the club, let's face it, to survive next season they probably needs to spend £60-70m on 2 or 3 exceptional players and the wages that go with that.

Just curious how on earth do you make £500 mill and still barely have a pot to pss in.
How expensive exactly is NCFC to run,

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:00 - Apr 10 with 1618 viewsclive_baker

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:42 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Would you like to show me where I said def info, or My source tells me etc

No I haven't as it's not a 'scoop' and I haven't claimed it to be

He’s known on this forum to be a Norwich fan. It’s a bit weird how he denies it, but then who can blame him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:16 - Apr 10 with 1582 viewsPJH

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:00 - Apr 10 by clive_baker

He’s known on this forum to be a Norwich fan. It’s a bit weird how he denies it, but then who can blame him.

I think 'believed' to be a fan of theirs is more accurate.

I thought he was at first because he only seemed to appear if THEY were mentioned and then mostly to defend them.

I no longer think that he is although he certainly does not seem to despise them like a true supporter of ITFC should, in my opinion.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:40 - Apr 10 with 1546 viewshaynes_toe1

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:50 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Just curious how on earth do you make £500 mill and still barely have a pot to pss in.

This is the point about our fans thinking that promotion to the prem = money money money!

Norwich are a wealthy club now and will spend some money this summer but even 40, 50m is tiny in grand premier league proportions.

Firstly I have no idea where 500m comes from. Secondly when you get promoted to the prem, your wages etc increase dramatically.

They didn't spend when they went up last time but before that when they stayed in the league for 3 seasons- thats where the risk is upon relegation. You're paying Premier league wages and fees at that point across the board.

There's clubs with billions of pounds more than Norwich who have achieved significantly less.

Let's be honest if we can get even close to what Norwich have done over the past 10 years we would be jumping for joy.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:50 - Apr 10 with 1532 viewsBluespeed225

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:33 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

If colchester go down.. we need to get at their supporters

Colchester are lucky to have what they have, now that everyone south of Capel claims to be related to the Krays and want to live in TOWIE world. I dislike that Essex thing far more than our northern neighbours.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:03 - Apr 10 with 1518 viewsJimmyJazz

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:49 - Apr 10 by Bent_double

They surely can't do the same as last season again, turn up in the Prem, take the money and make next to no effort to stay up. They need to take some chances this time, although i reckon they will lose some more players this summer - Aarons, Buendia for starters

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:17 - Apr 10 with 1498 viewsclive_baker

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 09:16 - Apr 10 by PJH

I think 'believed' to be a fan of theirs is more accurate.

I thought he was at first because he only seemed to appear if THEY were mentioned and then mostly to defend them.

I no longer think that he is although he certainly does not seem to despise them like a true supporter of ITFC should, in my opinion.

You’re too generous. It’s beyond doubt.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:21 - Apr 10 with 1494 viewsPJH

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:17 - Apr 10 by clive_baker

You’re too generous. It’s beyond doubt.

If you say so but I think he posts more sense about ITFC on here than some do.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:34 - Apr 10 with 1470 viewssolomon

We can only hope.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:45 - Apr 10 with 1446 viewsIpswichKnight

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:03 - Apr 10 by JimmyJazz

They surely can't do the same as last season again, turn up in the Prem, take the money and make next to no effort to stay up. They need to take some chances this time, although i reckon they will lose some more players this summer - Aarons, Buendia for starters

One of the few highlights from last season was tuning in during the pandemic and watching them be utterly clueless and putting up even less of a fight than the serial losers and underachievers that are stealing a living from us.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 11:07 - Apr 10 with 1409 viewshaynes_toe1

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 10:21 - Apr 10 by PJH

If you say so but I think he posts more sense about ITFC on here than some do.

I appreciate your words but clive unofrtunately has made up his mind which is fine. I'd *like* to think Norwich fans have more to do with their time than post under the guise of an Ipswich fan on an Ipswich forum but I suppose we've all seen it before.

I'll be honest and have pretty much said this before but I kind of fell out of love with football for a while and during that time I lived with a group of Norwich fans in a student house and then a share for a total of 5 years very recently so whether I like it or not I ended up with a bit of knowledge i nregards to them and I've been fairly open on here about me being more of a general football fan thant a passionate ITFC fan - it's just if anyone were to ask me who I support it would be town!
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 12:36 - Apr 10 with 1347 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

When Farke leaves they will be Farkless. Farklas is 22/1 in the National today. Coincidence, I think not!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 12:39 - Apr 10 with 1340 viewschrismakin

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 11:07 - Apr 10 by haynes_toe1

I appreciate your words but clive unofrtunately has made up his mind which is fine. I'd *like* to think Norwich fans have more to do with their time than post under the guise of an Ipswich fan on an Ipswich forum but I suppose we've all seen it before.

I'll be honest and have pretty much said this before but I kind of fell out of love with football for a while and during that time I lived with a group of Norwich fans in a student house and then a share for a total of 5 years very recently so whether I like it or not I ended up with a bit of knowledge i nregards to them and I've been fairly open on here about me being more of a general football fan thant a passionate ITFC fan - it's just if anyone were to ask me who I support it would be town!

So if you're not a passionate town supporter, why you picking out posts by passionate town supporters.

As a passionate town supporter there's nothing worse than seeing Norwich enjoying success, so hearing that Farke and Webber ( 2 of their most recent biggest influencers of their success) may be leaving in the future, why is it an issue to post about it. Remembering it wasn't posted with any link to a source or claming any defo info, just based on his interview and the public knowledge of webber leaving next year.

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 15:18 - Apr 10 with 1247 viewshaynes_toe1

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 12:39 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

So if you're not a passionate town supporter, why you picking out posts by passionate town supporters.

As a passionate town supporter there's nothing worse than seeing Norwich enjoying success, so hearing that Farke and Webber ( 2 of their most recent biggest influencers of their success) may be leaving in the future, why is it an issue to post about it. Remembering it wasn't posted with any link to a source or claming any defo info, just based on his interview and the public knowledge of webber leaving next year.

I'll pick out any post thats incorrect in my view regardless of how passionate you claim to be.
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 15:50 - Apr 10 with 1224 viewsSharkey

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 21:33 - Apr 9 by chrismakin

If colchester go down.. we need to get at their supporters

Last time Colchester dropped to the conference, if anything it galvanized the fan base, small as it. One major reason for this was that more away games were much closer, in and around the Home Counties . I think that the same would happen again, looking at the likely fixtures. (Specially if Southend dropped too.)
Norwich future.. could be interesting on 16:04 - Apr 10 with 1196 viewsFreddy

Norwich future.. could be interesting on 08:50 - Apr 10 by chrismakin

Where do you get 500m from, think that was discussed before & someone on here said it was more like £150 tops in last 3/4 years ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024