Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. 22:02 - Apr 9 with 6513 viewsLord_Lucan

When ordering a pizza I ask what size. The reply is always "How many slices do you get in each"

I mean - FFS!!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 16:52 - Apr 13 with 485 viewsbluewhite

To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 06:29 - Apr 10 by Barneycurley

We used to go to the inlaws for dinner every mon night, I used to be on driving duties. Well the last kilometer or so hone you could take 2 ways and within a hare's breath they were the same distance. So one week I said to my wife lets go one way and remember the distance and next time go the other way to see what the ACTUAL difference was. I told her my route was quicker and slightly less distance.

So the second week comes by and we take my route home and sure enough it's about 100m shorter so we get home quicker. My wifes response "of course your way was shorter - you drove more quickly" 😱

"Within a hare's breath"??
Obviously the expression you were after was, 'within a hair's breadth'.
It's only fair to point it out, since you were posting here to paint someone else as a dunce.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 16:59]
To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 17:24 - Apr 13 with 457 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Mrs CB, watching an episode of X-Files with me having seen someone decapitated and then a new head grow in its place, asked, "Can you really grow another head?"

At the time she was a 1st year student nurse.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 17:48 - Apr 13 with 442 viewsIwasthere

Many years ago i said to my then wife that we were spending more cash than we were earning. She replied that she she did not spend cash but always used the credit card.
To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 436 viewsHARRY10

To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 16:51 - Apr 13 by Cotty

Mince pies have animal fat in them. So yeah, she's got a point.

They actually used to have proper lumps of meat in them

that meat being of a small rodent finely chopped

as, minced mice pies

which, due to so many mice being eaten, led to pies being bulked up with fruit

not a lot of people know that
To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 11:08 - Apr 17 with 376 viewsSouthBucksBlue

A late addition to this thread but I had to add this.
The other half went to visit her parents grave yesterday.
When I saw her in the evening I asked her how she got on at the cemetery.
She said they were all dead.
I said well that’s just as well.
(she meant the graveside flowers)
To lighten up the mood - Stupid wife sayings. on 12:05 - Apr 17 with 352 viewsfergalsharkey

a freinds ex Mrs once asked him when laying on a beach at night in Ibiza "is that the same moon we get in England".

Poll: Cook out?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024