Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks 21:55 - Apr 13 with 3727 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Why is it you hear cook shouting and encouraging, and sometimes Holy.
But never our senior players, not Chambo, Ward or Judge.

There’s no fire there, no fight.

I’m convinced they’ve all convinced each other that they are better off not going up.
1. Under Evans. “If we go up, we’ll come back down and badly”
2. Under GC20. “If we go up, every single one of us will be sold or in the Ressies.”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 13:51 - Apr 14 with 288 viewsjayessess

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 13:44 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

Nsiala has played for Cook before,

Judge does have qualities, but his legs can't do what he did pre injury, he's gone especially with whats to come in, not a chance he will stay

Drinan, has been given a go, but again, that's infront of what other choices? sears- unfit, misfiring, can do 20 mintues, or hawkins whos been out for months. I'd be shocked if he is given a a new deal regardless of what he does.

Do I think Drinan and Judge will probably go? Yes.
Do I think Drinan and Judge resigned themselves to leaving the club in March and have now sorted out a new employer for next season, allowing them to safely down tools? No. That strikes me as extremely unlikely.

What did it take to get Nsiala from the "almost certainly leaving" list on to the "good shout for a contract extension" list? 10 games of OK form?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 13:52]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 13:54 - Apr 14 with 278 viewschrismakin

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 13:51 - Apr 14 by jayessess

Do I think Drinan and Judge will probably go? Yes.
Do I think Drinan and Judge resigned themselves to leaving the club in March and have now sorted out a new employer for next season, allowing them to safely down tools? No. That strikes me as extremely unlikely.

What did it take to get Nsiala from the "almost certainly leaving" list on to the "good shout for a contract extension" list? 10 games of OK form?
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 13:52]

I don't in Drinan's case

Likewise Toto

But it's the more 'experienced' ones I do feel they gave up a while ago, and they haven't done anything to show me any different.

We will prob keep disagreeing thats fine

All i want is this damn 6 games to hurry up, finish the season and then, start to look forward, at the moment it's the hope that kills

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 15:50 - Apr 14 with 243 viewstextbackup

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 10:52 - Apr 14 by Ryorry

Downes might be worth trying out in the role for the rest of this season? He's got more drive & fight in him than the rest put together.

Downes is a captain on the field without having the armband.
I’m hoping a new face comes in to take the armband, someone with no ties or connections to this lot, someone to hold players accountable and be a driving force on the pitch.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 15:56 - Apr 14 with 239 viewstextbackup

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 22:07 - Apr 13 by chrismakin

If he stays he stays and I'll trust Cook that he wants him as CB

But I'll be very disappointed if he's captain again.

With the backing we now have, and the players out there we can attract, I’d be gutted to see Chambers start the season in our first 11.
I’m not against him staying, btw

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 16:01 - Apr 14 with 233 viewsitfcjoe

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 15:56 - Apr 14 by textbackup

With the backing we now have, and the players out there we can attract, I’d be gutted to see Chambers start the season in our first 11.
I’m not against him staying, btw

That's the point for me, shows such a failure in recruitment and development if LC is still starting.

Woolfie needs a rocket up his backside in the summer, he needs to come good for us and be the key man at centre half alongside (preferably) a left footer in that 26-28 range who can dominate in the air with a bit of pace

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 16:06 - Apr 14 with 215 viewstextbackup

Something I’ve been thinking for a few weeks on 16:01 - Apr 14 by itfcjoe

That's the point for me, shows such a failure in recruitment and development if LC is still starting.

Woolfie needs a rocket up his backside in the summer, he needs to come good for us and be the key man at centre half alongside (preferably) a left footer in that 26-28 range who can dominate in the air with a bit of pace

And LC would (I think) agree with that.

I think 1 of him or Skuse should stay, purely as an older wiser head about the place. Might be hard for LC to stay if someone else has the armband, but like an old lion hanging around watching his pride get sh’gged by the new dominant male

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024