Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. 00:13 - Apr 14 with 1488 viewseddiespearitt03

Sick of watching gutless defending. Defending from a corner . Running and back tracking away from a challenge in open play. Players who can,t make any impression on the player they are marking, or NOT marking . A few slick passes and we are all over the shop.

Then we have players who offer no threat up front in the final third or in the box. No service and no quality. All the above facts confirmed by Paul Cook.

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:03 - Apr 14 with 1308 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, it’s definitely Skuse’s fault all that is happening with his 75 minutes of football this season.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:10 - Apr 14 with 1286 viewsWD19

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:03 - Apr 14 by itfcjoe

Yep, it’s definitely Skuse’s fault all that is happening with his 75 minutes of football this season.

He is particularly to blame for Edwards, Jackson, Harrop and Judge being total toilet.
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:45 - Apr 14 with 1157 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:03 - Apr 14 by itfcjoe

People definitely have far too much expectation of Chambers and Skuse if they think they've been responsible for overall club strategy, team selection, tactics and motivation, etc, etc for the past decade.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:55 - Apr 14 with 1112 viewsmo_itfc

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:45 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

People definitely have far too much expectation of Chambers and Skuse if they think they've been responsible for overall club strategy, team selection, tactics and motivation, etc, etc for the past decade.

Was anyone even watching Skuse last night?
He added absolutely nothing!

I have no choice but to rate him 0 out of 10.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:55 - Apr 14 with 1108 viewsMattinLondon

In their prime they were all average championship players so a bit unfair to name them. Granted, they should all be released but the clubs problem are deeper than those three players.
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:57 - Apr 14 with 1094 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:55 - Apr 14 by mo_itfc

Was anyone even watching Skuse last night?
He added absolutely nothing!

I have no choice but to rate him 0 out of 10.

He's far from alone here though is he?

Plus, he's been out injured all season. He's got far more of an excuse the the rest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:58 - Apr 14 with 1075 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:57 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Plus, he's been out injured all season. He's got far more of an excuse the the rest.

Actually, don't worry, I'll whoosh myself here.

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:59 - Apr 14 with 1072 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:55 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

In their prime they were all average championship players so a bit unfair to name them. Granted, they should all be released but the clubs problem are deeper than those three players.

Yes, but Mick liked them.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 7:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:04 - Apr 14 with 1043 viewsMattinLondon

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:59 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Yes, but Mick liked them.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 7:59]

Knew someone would say that.
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:15 - Apr 14 with 995 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:04 - Apr 14 by MattinLondon

Knew someone would say that.

I don't like to let people down.

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:25 - Apr 14 with 967 viewsChurchman

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 07:57 - Apr 14 by BlueBadger

Still handsomely paid for those 75 minutes of Zinedine Zidane-esque contribution. On a serious note, I doubt the malaise at the club has a lot to with Skuse. I’ve never thought him much of a player but he has always come across as a genuine model pro.

Chambers is committed to the club, but looks lost at the moment. Sears: I liked him when he first came but he was wasted on the wing. Add in injuries and he’s done. If I had to keep one, it’d be Chambers, but it’s time up for all three along with a lot of the others.

Now my annoyance has worn off, I still think there is a possible future for sone of the younger players in a team with a decent spine to it. These are the key positions to sort out starting with a good goalkeeper, centre half, midfielder and centre forward. So much to do.
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:27 - Apr 14 with 958 viewspointofblue

It was Nsiala at fault for one of the goals, completely lost his man from a corner. A wayward pass from him almost resulted in a second. He’s been an accident waiting to happen since he joined and hauling himself up to mediocre for a few matches doesn’t change that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:32 - Apr 14 with 936 viewsEssen_blue

Skuse is fit and can't get into this team, the players on the pitch can be blamed, but what are the players not even making the bench doing to demand a starting position.
Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:44 - Apr 14 with 887 viewsrickw

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 08:27 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

It was Nsiala at fault for one of the goals, completely lost his man from a corner. A wayward pass from him almost resulted in a second. He’s been an accident waiting to happen since he joined and hauling himself up to mediocre for a few matches doesn’t change that.

Just seen the highlights and thought exactly the same.

And I think he was 1 of the 3 defenders failing to get a tackle in for their 3rd....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 13:43 - Apr 14 with 779 viewsmadmouse1959

Looking forward to next season
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 23:48]

shampoo dave

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 739 viewsxrayspecs

Chambers, Sears and Skuse to start with > Goodbye. on 13:43 - Apr 14 by madmouse1959

Looking forward to next season
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 23:48]

I think he knows all to well. Big clearout incoming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024