Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert 15:15 - Apr 18 with 2723 viewsSitfcB

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/i-wouldnt-rule-out-a-move-abroad-and-im-using-davi

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 334 viewsdominiciawful

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 17:10 - Apr 18 by BlueBadger

From TWTD's FB page:

'Jon Tayler
His parting shots ring true now. So wanted him to succeed, loved the Paul Lambert is a blue being belted out. Wonder if he had the financial support that Paul Cook now has at his disposal would he have done a decent job? Best of Scottish luck to you, I think you’ll need it'

Someone REALLY enjoyed their free beer.

This quote from Marinermagic on the TWTD story comments section is something else:

"Best wishes Paul wherever you decide to go and thanks for your efforts with Town. It’s a shame that the idiots both of the local media including North Stander Terry Hunt ( North Stand my arse ) and the looney tunes of Blue Action attempted to hound you out. With as you suggested good guidance from above and a supportive structure who knows where we would be - certainly I am sure a better league position then we are now. Thanks again and good luck."

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:36 - Apr 18 with 328 viewsfooters

"I left Kabul in a more than decent state" - Tony Blair.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:37 - Apr 18 with 318 viewsDanTheMan

That's objectively false.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:41 - Apr 18 with 316 viewsChrisd

We all heard PL’s post match comments, so this shouldn’t come as a surprise. He’s completely delusional and let’s not forget he might have been there in person for those last 3 games of his reign, but Gill was the one who selected the side. He needs to stay out of football management, he’s had his time in the sun and if any club touches him in the future then more fool them!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:48 - Apr 18 with 302 viewsPique

No-one will ever say you weren’t funny, Paul.
'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 292 viewschrismakin

Hes not wrong.

He alongside Evans allowed a lot of contracts to expire this season. So I'll say thank you for making it easier for PC to be able to get rid of those who wont take us forwards.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 286 viewsreusersfreekicks

Fraudulent and/or delusional
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024