Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical of Evans and Chambers 19:05 - Apr 21 with 1220 viewsBluefish

To not pay the money to bring in Richardson

It is Culverhouse all over again and we will continue to rot because of that pair

Poll: Who should partner Chmabo at cb now KVY is back?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:10 - Apr 21 with 1181 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh there you go again, letting Skuse get away with it.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 1154 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Mark Andrews wouldn't release the funds - being saved to clear the detritus from the North Stand roof.

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 1154 viewsvictorywilhappen

The trio of K.OD, Chelt's Ipswich boy and Cook. Will or could be more exciting.
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:17 - Apr 21 with 1115 viewspointofblue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:10 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Oh there you go again, letting Skuse get away with it.

* Chambers

Poll: Before 20/21 even ends... where will Town finish in 21/22?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:21 - Apr 21 with 1077 viewssaffers12

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:17 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

* Chambers

Evan's
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 1075 viewspointofblue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:21 - Apr 21 by saffers12

Evan's

Missed Chambers being mentioned in the thread title. Need to think of another scapegoat who gets blamed for everything... Sears?

Poll: Before 20/21 even ends... where will Town finish in 21/22?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:37 - Apr 21 with 1012 viewsBlueBadger

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:22 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Missed Chambers being mentioned in the thread title. Need to think of another scapegoat who gets blamed for everything... Sears?

Dozzell is the early bookies' favourite for that role next season, although a lot of the smart money is going to Woolfenden.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Who would it be funniest to see relegated?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:26 - Apr 21 with 834 viewsitfctilidie

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:37 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

Dozzell is the early bookies' favourite for that role next season, although a lot of the smart money is going to Woolfenden.

IF they are both here next year. Neither has shown anything to suggest they should be
Login to get fewer ads

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:38 - Apr 21 with 801 viewsTractorFrog

Yes, it will probably be Dozzell, unfortunately. I really dislike the scapegoating of individuals; both Chambers and Skuse have been brilliant for the club and are clearly not at fault for the mess we are in.

Poll: Man of the Match vs Fleetwood?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:45 - Apr 21 with 774 viewsBlueBadger

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:26 - Apr 21 by itfctilidie

IF they are both here next year. Neither has shown anything to suggest they should be

They're hardly alone there. They've got the advantage of being young and our own. It might still be possible to coach and motivate them.

Let's face it, neither has had much of either whilst they've been first tea regulars.

Ham>Lam
Poll: Who would it be funniest to see relegated?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 22:19 - Apr 21 with 684 viewsEsseeja

Wolfenden had the worst performance I have ever seen an individual produce ever in life last night, in any football game you won't get much worse. I'd put all my money on him to be the new hated.
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 08:22 - Apr 22 with 508 viewsStokieBlue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 22:19 - Apr 21 by Esseeja

Wolfenden had the worst performance I have ever seen an individual produce ever in life last night, in any football game you won't get much worse. I'd put all my money on him to be the new hated.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 08:56 - Apr 22 with 455 viewsBluefish

Interesting analysis. Who would you say was our best and why?

Poll: Who should partner Chmabo at cb now KVY is back?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 09:29 - Apr 22 with 398 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:45 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

They're hardly alone there. They've got the advantage of being young and our own. It might still be possible to coach and motivate them.

Let's face it, neither has had much of either whilst they've been first tea regulars.

If they are Tea regulars then I'm afraid the writing may be on the wall for them. Cook is a "two coffees a match" man. That's what has got him results at other clubs and we can't expect him to change to accommodate our Academy products. The time for senteamentalitea is over.
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 384 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Defence wishes to submit Exhibit A: Zeki Fryers

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 207 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Culverhouse would have never worked with Lambert again but I agree if it was essential for Cook we should have spent the money to bring in his top coach because hes done terribly without him.

Poll: Should Paul Cook Leave at the End of the Season?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021