Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical of Evans and Chambers 19:05 - Apr 21 with 2132 viewsBluefish

To not pay the money to bring in Richardson

It is Culverhouse all over again and we will continue to rot because of that pair

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:10 - Apr 21 with 2091 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh there you go again, letting Skuse get away with it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 2064 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Mark Andrews wouldn't release the funds - being saved to clear the detritus from the North Stand roof.
[Redacted] on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 2064 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:17 - Apr 21 with 2025 viewspointofblue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:10 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Oh there you go again, letting Skuse get away with it.

* Chambers

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:21 - Apr 21 with 1987 viewssaffers12

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:17 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

* Chambers

Evan's
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 1985 viewspointofblue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:21 - Apr 21 by saffers12

Evan's

Missed Chambers being mentioned in the thread title. Need to think of another scapegoat who gets blamed for everything... Sears?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:37 - Apr 21 with 1922 viewsBlueBadger

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:22 - Apr 21 by pointofblue

Missed Chambers being mentioned in the thread title. Need to think of another scapegoat who gets blamed for everything... Sears?

Dozzell is the early bookies' favourite for that role next season, although a lot of the smart money is going to Woolfenden.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:26 - Apr 21 with 1744 viewsitfctilidie

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 19:37 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

Dozzell is the early bookies' favourite for that role next season, although a lot of the smart money is going to Woolfenden.

IF they are both here next year. Neither has shown anything to suggest they should be
Login to get fewer ads

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:38 - Apr 21 with 1711 viewsTractorFrog

Yes, it will probably be Dozzell, unfortunately. I really dislike the scapegoating of individuals; both Chambers and Skuse have been brilliant for the club and are clearly not at fault for the mess we are in.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:45 - Apr 21 with 1684 viewsBlueBadger

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:26 - Apr 21 by itfctilidie

IF they are both here next year. Neither has shown anything to suggest they should be

They're hardly alone there. They've got the advantage of being young and our own. It might still be possible to coach and motivate them.

Let's face it, neither has had much of either whilst they've been first tea regulars.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 22:19 - Apr 21 with 1594 viewsEsseeja

Wolfenden had the worst performance I have ever seen an individual produce ever in life last night, in any football game you won't get much worse. I'd put all my money on him to be the new hated.
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 08:22 - Apr 22 with 1418 viewsStokieBlue

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 22:19 - Apr 21 by Esseeja

Wolfenden had the worst performance I have ever seen an individual produce ever in life last night, in any football game you won't get much worse. I'd put all my money on him to be the new hated.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 08:56 - Apr 22 with 1365 viewsBluefish

Interesting analysis. Who would you say was our best and why?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 09:29 - Apr 22 with 1308 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Typical of Evans and Chambers on 21:45 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

They're hardly alone there. They've got the advantage of being young and our own. It might still be possible to coach and motivate them.

Let's face it, neither has had much of either whilst they've been first tea regulars.

If they are Tea regulars then I'm afraid the writing may be on the wall for them. Cook is a "two coffees a match" man. That's what has got him results at other clubs and we can't expect him to change to accommodate our Academy products. The time for senteamentalitea is over.
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 1294 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The Defence wishes to submit Exhibit A: Zeki Fryers
Typical of Evans and Chambers on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 1117 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Culverhouse would have never worked with Lambert again but I agree if it was essential for Cook we should have spent the money to bring in his top coach because hes done terribly without him.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024