Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released 16:56 - May 11 with 1928 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Since we were last in the Prem.

Aside from Matty Holland, I think Neil Alexander has to be up there for me.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 18:27 - May 11 with 450 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Hermann. What a beast of a player he was.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 18:29 - May 11 with 450 viewsBiGDonnie

Rhodes is the worst by far. Still gutted we sold him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 18:32 - May 11 with 445 views26_Paz

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 17:12 - May 11 by ChiefXL

Taricco

Not too proud to admit I shed a tear

Same ... although I would have been about 10 at the time!

The Paz Man

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 18:34 - May 11 with 445 viewsitfcjoe

Darren Ambrose

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 18:46 - May 11 with 422 viewsborge

What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 17:54 - May 11 by Vic

Terry Butcher

That was when we knew that we really were finished as a force in the old 1st division, and struggle was all we could expect. And bar a few seasons it has been ever since.

Didn't he actually go at the end of the season we were relegated? The following season was the first one where I started to properly follow things so I might be wrong, but I thought he was sold to Rangers ahead of the World Cup in 86 (or maybe even after). Either way, I agree, a big loss.
What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 19:23 - May 11 with 387 viewsChurchman

Since the last Prem, Shefki. I’ve no idea why. Not the best player by any means, but he had that X factor along with a bit of chaos about him. You could tell the opposition didn’t like playing against him which was good enough for me.

Before 2000, Dyer. Such a good player. I was gutted. Zero ambition. I’d have loved us to get to the PL with him and for a season or two before he moved on. I thought the fee paltry at the time too. I remember the day after him being sold hearing Sheepshanks bang on about what a great deal it was. Yeah, right you’ve just given away Kieron Dyer ffs thought I. As it turned out, he was right and I was wrong.
What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 19:52 - May 11 with 366 viewsMattinLondon

David Wright and Sito. Not the best full backs we ever have had but I’m pretty sure that we never really replaced them properly.

I may well be misremembering though.
What player, have you been most disappointed to see sold or released on 20:10 - May 11 with 351 viewstractordownsouth

Daryl Murphy - I’m still not over it.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024