Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keiren Westwood 22:11 - May 22 with 1867 viewsPortman_Pie

Quality keeper - just released by Sheff Wed. I’d be well happy with him as a number 1 for next season.
Keiren Westwood on 22:16 - May 22 with 1830 viewsSuperCoops

At 36, not exactly one for the future. Struggled a bit with injuries too. It's a no for me.
Keiren Westwood on 22:18 - May 22 with 1815 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think I’d rather Lee Westwood

Poll: If it were one or the other

Keiren Westwood on 22:20 - May 22 with 1780 viewsBlueandTruesince82

If we went into the season with 2 new keepers id take Westwood as one of them with the aim of him being back up. If we had say Walton and Westwood yes. He would be a really capable back up for a couple of years.... I'd like to see a first choice who can take us forward long term

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Keiren Westwood on 22:32 - May 22 with 1737 viewsPortman_Pie

Keiren Westwood on 22:16 - May 22 by SuperCoops

At 36, not exactly one for the future. Struggled a bit with injuries too. It's a no for me.

If he can do us 1 year - and get us promoted, then job done. A year or two from a solid keeper like him is actually something we need. Think back to Neil Alexander and Kelvin Davies. Neither were 24 year old whipper snappers, but both are in the top 3 keepers mentioned being top 3 in the last 20 years.

I’d say it’s actually EXACTLY what we need.
Keiren Westwood on 22:35 - May 22 with 1711 viewschrismakin

Keiren Westwood on 22:20 - May 22 by BlueandTruesince82

If we went into the season with 2 new keepers id take Westwood as one of them with the aim of him being back up. If we had say Walton and Westwood yes. He would be a really capable back up for a couple of years.... I'd like to see a first choice who can take us forward long term

Walton and Cornell would be great. No needs for 2 new keepers imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Keiren Westwood on 22:57 - May 22 with 1645 viewsDinnernotTea

Keiren Westwood on 22:32 - May 22 by Portman_Pie

If he can do us 1 year - and get us promoted, then job done. A year or two from a solid keeper like him is actually something we need. Think back to Neil Alexander and Kelvin Davies. Neither were 24 year old whipper snappers, but both are in the top 3 keepers mentioned being top 3 in the last 20 years.

This. But I imagine he's on at least £20,000 there. Hence I guess why he/they have been happy to leave.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Keiren Westwood on 01:18 - May 23 with 1433 viewsSuperCoops

Keiren Westwood on 22:32 - May 22 by Portman_Pie

Neil Alexander was 29 when he joined us, Kelvin Davis was 27 so not far from your "24 year old whipper snappers"!!!

Both in their prime and approaching their best for a keeper. Not, 36.
Keiren Westwood on 07:46 - May 23 with 1253 viewsChurchman

Peter Shilton doesn’t have a club. He really is a quality keeper. Italia 90, bad hair what more do you need? He’s only 71.
Login to get fewer ads

Keiren Westwood on 07:49 - May 23 with 1242 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone mentioned he’d averaged 17 games a season over the last 10 years. Not what we need from a no.1
Keiren Westwood on 16:15 - May 23 with 858 viewsScuzzer

We should have got him in all those years ago when he was playing blinders for Carlisle.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024