Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! 10:30 - May 27 with 3176 viewsRyorry

Has he gone too? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:09 - May 27 with 783 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:01 - May 27 by Barneycurley

Lol surely not?

With such a gigantic intellect you'd think someone could try to disagree without being insulting.

Some people hey

We've been over this before. You yourself have been abusive towards others, as Spruce demonstrated. You replied something along the lines of 'lol. that's abuse?!' So either you don't mind a bit of the old abuse or you do and think it's the hallmark of an idiot - so which is it?

Oh, and constantly bringing up other people's intellects make you look a little, erm, insecure in your own perhaps?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:12 - May 27 with 746 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 11:02 - May 27 by lightuser

I believe that It was a massive swing and miss against Spruce.

However, very amusing too, with much ensuing quips and japery afterwards for the miss.

However, the swing wasn't the nicest.

Maybe that caused problems in Phil Towers?

From reading this thread it sounds like it was another post that was reported, although I didn’t see any that had when I had a read through this morning. I imagine though that Phil just saw how tedious it had got and was fed up with dealing with abuse reports and posters demanding other posters be banned so pulled it to save himself any further grief
[Post edited 27 May 2021 12:17]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:18 - May 27 with 732 viewsBarneycurley

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:09 - May 27 by footers

We've been over this before. You yourself have been abusive towards others, as Spruce demonstrated. You replied something along the lines of 'lol. that's abuse?!' So either you don't mind a bit of the old abuse or you do and think it's the hallmark of an idiot - so which is it?

Oh, and constantly bringing up other people's intellects make you look a little, erm, insecure in your own perhaps?

I think as insecure goes you'd do well to have a look at yourself.

Ever wondered why you can't leave a discussion without having the last word?

I will leave it there for you to prove my point!

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:40 - May 27 with 721 viewsSeablu

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:09 - May 27 by footers

Have you stepped in something unpleasant today?
You’re certainly attracting some unwelcome specimens.
15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:45 - May 27 with 709 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:40 - May 27 by Seablu

Have you stepped in something unpleasant today?
You’re certainly attracting some unwelcome specimens.

What can I say, me old fruit, envy is a terrible thing!

Don't hate me coz you ain't me, innit!

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:50 - May 27 with 698 viewsHerbivore

Indeed. Those links Spruce shared showed that this chap has been quite beastly to me over a lengthy period of time. I'm not sure why and to be honest I'd not really noticed, but I'm bloody furious about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:56 - May 27 with 679 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:50 - May 27 by Herbivore

Indeed. Those links Spruce shared showed that this chap has been quite beastly to me over a lengthy period of time. I'm not sure why and to be honest I'd not really noticed, but I'm bloody furious about it.

Very odd behaviour.

But I think I summed up my position pretty well the other day.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone by footers 24 May 2021 14:55
Indeed. All these whinging chumps should just stand aside and let the big dawgs with fat hogs play through.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:59 - May 27 with 675 viewsleitrimblue

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 11:54 - May 27 by GaryCooper

Please forgive me I may be mistaken, was the thread that got pulled the one where you insulted me and called me 'mental'?

Insulted you or called you mental?
Login to get fewer ads

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 13:01 - May 27 with 664 viewsSpruceMoose

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 12:56 - May 27 by footers

Very odd behaviour.

But I think I summed up my position pretty well the other day.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone by footers 24 May 2021 14:55
Indeed. All these whinging chumps should just stand aside and let the big dawgs with fat hogs play through.

What if you're just a fat hog with a big dawg though?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 13:08 - May 27 with 655 viewsfooters

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 13:01 - May 27 by SpruceMoose

What if you're just a fat hog with a big dawg though?

Then your priorities in life are all wrong and you need to have a long hard think about what's got you there.

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 13:53 - May 27 with 604 viewsSwansea_Blue

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 11:34 - May 27 by Ryorry

Was it yourself who posted the stats re police numbers per head of population in about 30-40 countries? That & the debate on actual vs 'maybe' police numbers/cuts, was really interesting - perhaps you (or whoever it was that came up with them) could re-post in a new thread? as it was worth a thread in its own right.

Edit - particularly busy day yesterday, so whilst I'd planned a response in my head to the guy who engaged with me in debating about 'class', I never got round to posting it. Happy to do so if whoever it was (sorry, can't remember) wants to raise it again.
[Post edited 27 May 2021 11:50]

Yes it was me on police numbers, but I didn't save anything. In short - they've been cut in EN/WA/NI more than any other country in Europe except Iceland. And the local ocommunity support offices and special bobbies have been cut up to about 50%. I'm going through the figures and working it all out again though!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 18:56 - May 27 with 517 viewsjeera

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 10:49 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Barneycurley had pretty obviously just replied to the wrong post, surely? Which I’m sure will get plenty pointing and laughing still, but in reality we’ve all done it

Miles out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 19:03 - May 27 with 504 viewsSpruceMoose

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 18:56 - May 27 by jeera

Miles out.

There's always an excuse waiting, eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 19:09 - May 27 with 497 viewsjeera

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 19:03 - May 27 by SpruceMoose

There's always an excuse waiting, eh?

The Arsene Wenger approach.

The retaliation gets pounced on whilst the original [countless] fouls get overlooked.

He'll show his colours again soon.

No worries. As they say 'down there'.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 19:18 - May 27 with 485 viewslowhouseblue

it did rather need to be put out of its misery.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 21:13 - May 27 with 413 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 18:56 - May 27 by jeera

Miles out.

Why? That rant at Trequartista was pretty obviously meant for SpruceMoose, no?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 21:21 - May 27 with 407 viewsSpruceMoose

15-pager gone & I can't even remember the name of the OP! on 21:13 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why? That rant at Trequartista was pretty obviously meant for SpruceMoose, no?

The bloke was just looking for a scrap. Didn't matter with who. Literally the only reason he even started that thread. Sticking up for him just encourages it. But whatevs. He's on my div list now anyhow. I'd suggest people consider it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024