Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit 12:22 - Jun 3 with 730 viewsitfctilidie

Does anyone know if they normally do a toddler size kit?

Just looked on the shop and seems the smallest one is aged 7 - unless I am being dumb and looking in the wrong place
Kit on 12:24 - Jun 3 with 704 views66notout

They did during Eric Gates’ time at the club.
Kit on 12:25 - Jun 3 with 700 viewsSitfcB

Yes they do do baby/toddler kits, not sure if you can pre-order those ones though, the last couple of years they’ve been delayed in getting them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kit on 12:27 - Jun 3 with 687 viewsitfctilidie

Kit on 12:25 - Jun 3 by SitfcB

Yes they do do baby/toddler kits, not sure if you can pre-order those ones though, the last couple of years they’ve been delayed in getting them.

cheers, think I am going to get the little man his first kit this year - get him while he's young before he goes to school and is brainwashed into AFL
Kit on 12:35 - Jun 3 with 665 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Kit on 12:25 - Jun 3 by SitfcB

I actually asked about this a few months back, cant find the tweet now but they effectively said Adidas don't do anything under age 3-4 for them, because I wanted to grab a baby kit for when ours arrives in July.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Kit on 12:37 - Jun 3 with 652 viewsportmanking

Kit on 12:35 - Jun 3 by JammyDodgerrr

I actually asked about this a few months back, cant find the tweet now but they effectively said Adidas don't do anything under age 3-4 for them, because I wanted to grab a baby kit for when ours arrives in July.

Yeah I've been looking for baby kits for my little one and the smallest ones I could find were for aged 3-4?
Kit on 12:42 - Jun 3 with 639 viewsSitfcB

I saw some of last seasons mini kit in the shop not long back I’m sure, smallest they usually do is 6-12 months, Home kit only, not away.

COYB

Kit on 12:44 - Jun 3 with 629 viewsSitfcB

Kit on 12:37 - Jun 3 by portmanking

Yeah I've been looking for baby kits for my little one and the smallest ones I could find were for aged 3-4?

Might be because they sold out of last seasons one?

COYB

Kit on 12:49 - Jun 3 with 616 viewsITFC_Jenx

Kit on 12:27 - Jun 3 by itfctilidie

cheers, think I am going to get the little man his first kit this year - get him while he's young before he goes to school and is brainwashed into AFL

I have one who is nearly 18 months and another on the way for August.

It's a good point. If I don't brainwash them now, it'll happen at school.
Login to get fewer ads

Kit on 12:49 - Jun 3 with 614 viewsKieran_Knows

Kit on 12:37 - Jun 3 by portmanking

They definitely do smaller sizes as got one for a mates kid last year who was 1 (it was either 12-18 months or 18-24 months we got), can't remember exactly.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kit on 12:56 - Jun 3 with 590 viewsitfcjoe

That will be because they've sold out - my kids are nearly 5 and 3 and have got them all the home kits since they've been born in the right sizes.

They don't get huge stick levels of them in though, but the mini-kits are doen in all the smaller sizes.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kit on 13:49 - Jun 3 with 522 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Kit on 12:56 - Jun 3 by itfcjoe

That will be because they've sold out - my kids are nearly 5 and 3 and have got them all the home kits since they've been born in the right sizes.

They don't get huge stick levels of them in though, but the mini-kits are doen in all the smaller sizes.

Fair enough - will put it down to an erroneous tweet back from the club shop!

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024