Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... 10:59 - Jun 7 with 3031 viewsitfcjoe

.....they announce a sponsorship deal with a company that has just 97 Twitter followers.

Plus it is a proper ropey ropey company too, just basically fronts to getting into the Chinese market with no presence in the UK according to investigation by The Athletic.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:01 - Jun 7 with 2979 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Look at their socials. Tik Tok and instagram accounts now deleted but feature stuff like this....
On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:02 - Jun 7 with 2927 viewsSmithy

Couldn't care less whats going up there to be honest

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:03 - Jun 7 with 2888 viewschrismakin

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:01 - Jun 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Look at their socials. Tik Tok and instagram accounts now deleted but feature stuff like this....

The more you dive into it, the more dodgy they seem

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:03 - Jun 7 with 2888 viewsDanTheMan

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:01 - Jun 7 by abracaDOBRA_

Fecking hell, I almost feel bad for them.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:05 - Jun 7 with 2846 viewsitfcjoe

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:03 - Jun 7 by DanTheMan

Fecking hell, I almost feel bad for them.

They've deleted their Instagram account now, as it was just Asian girls with their tits out and they'd just said it was a family friendly sponsorship deal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:07 - Jun 7 with 2784 viewsabracaDOBRA_

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:05 - Jun 7 by itfcjoe

They've deleted their Instagram account now, as it was just Asian girls with their tits out and they'd just said it was a family friendly sponsorship deal

Surely the first thing you do is due diligence and check out stuff like that. really poor from them but the uproar is funny.
On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:08 - Jun 7 with 2778 viewsclive_baker

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:09 - Jun 7 with 2739 viewsSteve_M

It'll give them a new excuse when they got relegated: our players were spot-fixing for the Asian market.

Burning stands down for insurance is so passe these days.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:09 - Jun 7 with 2406 viewschrismakin

Is this bloke looking at the pictures whilst he does the interview (beginning)

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 12:12]

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:17 - Jun 7 with 2310 viewswaveneyblue

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:09 - Jun 7 by chrismakin

Is this bloke looking at the pictures whilst he does the interview (beginning)

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 12:12]

At first I thought that instagram page was actually a capita prove you're not a robot thing. Place a tick in the boxes where you see breasts....
On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:21 - Jun 7 with 2256 viewsEwan_Oozami

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:17 - Jun 7 by waveneyblue

At first I thought that instagram page was actually a capita prove you're not a robot thing. Place a tick in the boxes where you see breasts....

I'm useless at those, I suspect I'd even mess that one up.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:39 - Jun 7 with 2114 viewsitfc48

A lad at Cricket works for Norwich and said their commercial director gave some of them a presentation the other day. Apparently, their strategy is to have lots of small partners rather than a few big ones.

I did say to him are you sure he's not just terrible at his job...
On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 12:48 - Jun 7 with 2020 viewsReuser_is_God

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:05 - Jun 7 by itfcjoe

Norwich families are used to seeing each other’s tits.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 13:57 - Jun 7 with 1799 viewschrismakin

Wow

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 14:15 - Jun 7 with 1685 viewsSwansea_Blue

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 11:03 - Jun 7 by chrismakin

The more you dive into it, the more dodgy they seem

Seems pretty standard. They've had a couple of betting site sponsors down here I've never heard of and who didn't seem to have an online presence, or at best a ropey amateurish one like the case here. I wonder whether the sponsorship money ever turns up, but I've not heard any clubs complaining so presumably it must do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 14:37 - Jun 7 with 1572 viewschrismakin

On the same day that Norwich announce they are selling their best player..... on 13:57 - Jun 7 by chrismakin

Wow

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/norwich-fans-unhappy-at-bk8-sponsor-ne

BK8's youtube channel is terrible

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024