Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 22:14 - Jun 9 with 5212 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I've heard 500k fee to Qpr.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Dozzell on 11:47 - Jun 10 with 878 viewsKeaneish

Dozzell on 22:42 - Jun 9 by davblue

Yeah very much do he could go for 15 - 20 million in a few years or just drift from club to club. QPR would be a good move for him, a manager who wants to play football and they have a decent team.

IMO it’ll be the latter.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 11:51 - Jun 10 with 855 viewsitfcjoe

Everyone is an expert on Harper all of a sudden!! Lol (n/t) on 11:22 - Jun 10 by BondiBlue

I have a nasty feeling we're going to miss andre dozzell

I think it ends up best for all concerned if he goes - sad as it will be to see him in another team's shirt. Need to get a good sell on clause as he's one that could kick on - just don't think it will be here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dozzell on 11:58 - Jun 10 with 814 viewsRadioOrwell

Dozzell on 11:47 - Jun 10 by Keaneish

IMO it’ll be the latter.

Bowditch MK 2
Dozzell on 12:02 - Jun 10 with 792 viewspositivity

Dozzell on 11:58 - Jun 10 by RadioOrwell

Bowditch MK 2

or rhodes mk 17?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Dozzell on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 771 viewsITFC_96

That is peanuts. Sounds like Dobra, Woolfenden, Downes will all be going for similar values if that is the case.
Dozzell on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 745 viewschicoazul

Dozzell on 12:06 - Jun 10 by ITFC_96

That is peanuts. Sounds like Dobra, Woolfenden, Downes will all be going for similar values if that is the case.

I think it’s about right for a midfielder of his age and status especially considering the fee reported for the guy from WBA is about the same, and he’s played at a much higher level.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Dozzell on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 746 viewspositivity

that seems to be the market outside the prem this year; as others have said, the percentage sell-on is vitally important

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Dozzell on 12:08 - Jun 10 with 746 viewsjayessess

If that's what we've agreed for Harper, you could argue it's now the going rate for young players who have a lot of potential but haven't quite kicked on yet...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 12:15 - Jun 10 with 699 viewsITFC_96

Dozzell on 12:08 - Jun 10 by jayessess

If that's what we've agreed for Harper, you could argue it's now the going rate for young players who have a lot of potential but haven't quite kicked on yet...

Yeah... but we rejected £2m for Downes like 9 months ago and £500k for Dobra about a year and a half ago too.
Dozzell on 12:18 - Jun 10 with 683 viewsjayessess

Dozzell on 12:15 - Jun 10 by ITFC_96

Yeah... but we rejected £2m for Downes like 9 months ago and £500k for Dobra about a year and a half ago too.

there's been 9 months of financial pain and an explosion of free agents since then

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Dozzell on 12:18 - Jun 10 with 683 viewsOwainG1992

Dozzell on 12:15 - Jun 10 by ITFC_96

This a valid point but I think the market is in an even worse place as it was back then.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Dozzell on 12:29 - Jun 10 with 646 viewshype313

Not sure where I am on Dozzell, part of me thinks has he really done enough to warrant staying here, equally, he does have attributes that very few have.

I suppose it's a case of FOMO really, but Cook has to put together a squad that he deems to be successful in getting out of this division and if he doesn't think Dozzell would fit his ideology then it's best for all concerned if we parted ways.

I'm far more relaxed about him leaving now, rather than a few years ago when Norwich were sniffing around.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 12:31]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dozzell on 12:45 - Jun 10 with 595 viewsParsley

Dozzell on 12:18 - Jun 10 by OwainG1992

This a valid point but I think the market is in an even worse place as it was back then.

Also if we're looking to sell players to bring in someone else then we're just not in a position to hold out for massive transfer fees
Dozzell on 12:55 - Jun 10 with 578 viewshype313

Dozzell on 12:45 - Jun 10 by Parsley

Also if we're looking to sell players to bring in someone else then we're just not in a position to hold out for massive transfer fees

Whilst you always want to get the highest price for assets, I very much doubt the new owners would want to embark on a recruitment drive based on dependant incoming player sales
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 12:58]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dozzell on 13:11 - Jun 10 with 527 viewsParsley

Dozzell on 12:55 - Jun 10 by hype313

Whilst you always want to get the highest price for assets, I very much doubt the new owners would want to embark on a recruitment drive based on dependant incoming player sales
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 12:58]

Yes sorry, meant in terms of squad size more than anything. But it's a very different position if we're looking to move Dozzell on than if we don't want to sell and a club would have to make a huge offer to be considered
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024