Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see the danish fans last night 08:40 - Jun 18 with 1368 viewschicoazul

Lobbing bottles and pints at the Belgian keeper. Such an enlightened progressive bunch!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:42 - Jun 18 with 1338 viewshomer_123

I think, as England fans, we need to be careful about having a pop at other supporters.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:43 - Jun 18 with 1325 viewschicoazul

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:42 - Jun 18 by homer_123

I think, as England fans, we need to be careful about having a pop at other supporters.

I think if it were English fans doing it it would have been all over the news this morning!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:48 - Jun 18 with 1290 viewsChiefXL

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:43 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

I think if it were English fans doing it it would have been all over the news this morning!

100% this

Most football fans are total bell ends. We have a lot of them, probably more than most, but to keep looking at a handful of fans from another nation behaving themselves moderately well and holding them up as a paragon of virtue and a stick to beat England fans with is predictable, boring and stupid.
Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:06 - Jun 18 with 1202 viewsFtnfwest

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:48 - Jun 18 by ChiefXL

100% this

Most football fans are total bell ends. We have a lot of them, probably more than most, but to keep looking at a handful of fans from another nation behaving themselves moderately well and holding them up as a paragon of virtue and a stick to beat England fans with is predictable, boring and stupid.

i thought this the last time England played Scotland at home and i was wading through lakes of urine and vomit to get to the tube at Holborn to get to Wembley
Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:08 - Jun 18 with 1187 viewsGarv

You might as well scratch 'danish' from that subject and replace with 'football'.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:11 - Jun 18 with 1175 viewsChiefXL

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:06 - Jun 18 by Ftnfwest

i thought this the last time England played Scotland at home and i was wading through lakes of urine and vomit to get to the tube at Holborn to get to Wembley

Yeah sorry about that, I let myself down that day
Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:21 - Jun 18 with 1122 viewschicoazul

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:08 - Jun 18 by Garv

You might as well scratch 'danish' from that subject and replace with 'football'.

Well no I might not, as I saw the danish do it but not anyone else so far. Considering how thoughtful the Belgians had been toward the Eriksen situation I was amazed. Although like Chief says, loads of fans are knobs.

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:33 - Jun 18 with 1064 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Great to see the danish fans last night on 08:48 - Jun 18 by ChiefXL

100% this

If we’re going to hold up the best of fans, look how awesome all those England fans applauding the knee and drowning out the minority booing the other day were. If only we had fans like those lovely Englishmen

At least we only have a week or 2 more to endure, until we’re knocked out and the tedious ‘look how awful England is’ brigade can go back to finding something else to get upset about

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:34 - Jun 18 with 1051 viewsGarv

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:21 - Jun 18 by chicoazul

Well no I might not, as I saw the danish do it but not anyone else so far. Considering how thoughtful the Belgians had been toward the Eriksen situation I was amazed. Although like Chief says, loads of fans are knobs.

That's my point really.

I don't get it when certain club's fans are tarnished with behaving badly or causing trouble etc. For me, there's only a couple, Millwall and maybe Leeds, that genuinely standout. Football fans will be pricks, whether they're Danish, English or whatever.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:54 - Jun 18 with 979 viewsJakeITFC

Especially impressive given the price of a pint in Copenhagen.
Great to see the danish fans last night on 09:55 - Jun 18 with 970 viewsfooters

Takes a very special breed of person to go to international games. Very special indeed.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great to see the danish fans last night on 10:32 - Jun 18 with 889 viewsScuzzer

Plastic ones...without any tops on. Fine them for littering.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 10:32]

Established 1968

Great to see the danish fans last night on 16:35 - Jun 19 with 629 viewschicoazul

See the French at it today too lads. So weird how these progressive wonderful countries have these problems, I always thought it was just England!

Great to see the danish fans last night on 16:50 - Jun 19 with 571 viewsBryanPlug

Great to see the danish fans last night on 16:35 - Jun 19 by chicoazul

See the French at it today too lads. So weird how these progressive wonderful countries have these problems, I always thought it was just England!

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024