Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery (n/t) 22:05 - Jul 2 with 765 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:08 - Jul 2 with 754 viewsSuperblue95

It’s their ability to do that side of the game as well as get goals that means they are going to win this tournament
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 22:08]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:09 - Jul 2 with 730 viewspointofblue

After that "penalty" decision I have very little sympathy for the Belgians.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:13 - Jul 2 with 713 viewsChrisd

This Italian side is very exciting to watch, but they haven’t forgotten what previous generations of Italian national sides had been good at. It’s just part of their footballing DNA.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2021 22:14]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:19 - Jul 2 with 684 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:09 - Jul 2 by pointofblue

A stupid push in the back for me.

Awful last 10 mins, but the cheating barstewards deserved to go through. When they play and forget all the crap they’re excellent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:22 - Jul 2 with 667 viewsvapour_trail

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:09 - Jul 2 by pointofblue

It was a pen.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:22 - Jul 2 with 664 viewspointofblue

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:19 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

Awful last 10 mins, but the cheating barstewards deserved to go through. When they play and forget all the crap they’re excellent.

Soft as anything - went down far too easily. But probably one of those penalties you'd want as the attacking team but loathe the decision as a defensive side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:26 - Jul 2 with 644 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:19 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

Will we complain too much if tomorrow evening England are 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go and under the cosh resort to some of the sh1thousery the Italians did to great effect though.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:45 - Jul 2 with 583 viewsVic

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:26 - Jul 2 by StochesStotasBlewe

Will we complain too much if tomorrow evening England are 2-1 up with 10 minutes to go and under the cosh resort to some of the sh1thousery the Italians did to great effect though.

Yes, some undoubtedly will! And call for southgate to go!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 22:59 - Jul 2 with 558 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Exactly. The pen decision was terrible. Italy are the team to beat now.

As for Belgium, surely it is over for Martinez. They need a fresh approach for the World CUP as it's the last chance for these players to win something. Martinez hasn't the tactical genius needed.

How good was the 19-year-old lad for Belgium by the way?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I've enjoyed watching the Italians but that last 10 mins was proper shi1thousery on 23:45 - Jul 2 with 504 viewsTIB

Said same thing whilst watching it. Not often you sit watching a game and admire how well a team is playing like they were…but the last ten mins of game management / sh*thousery ruined it a tad.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024