Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? 11:55 - Jul 11 with 628 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:57 - Jul 11 with 621 viewscatch74

Currently I’m concurrent with you.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:59 - Jul 11 with 615 viewsBryanPlug

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:57 - Jul 11 by catch74

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:12 - Jul 11 with 581 viewsNthQldITFC

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:57 - Jul 11 by catch74

I feel agreeably in agreement with both of you two too.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:14 - Jul 11 with 574 viewsWD19

KVY
Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:22 - Jul 11 with 550 viewsfooters

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:14 - Jul 11 by WD19

KVY

This. But also wonder how much we've maybe overhyped him from the few performances we've seen? Looking forward to his return anyway, and seems like a proper nice young man - his weekly phone calls with the older ST holder were a lovely touch.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:24 - Jul 11 with 546 viewsWeWereZombies

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:59 - Jul 11 by BryanPlug

There were only a couple, no need to feel like a prune about it...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:24 - Jul 11 with 544 viewspositivity

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 11:59 - Jul 11 by BryanPlug

don't want to swim against the current, but toto was the best player last season who remains.

it's up to the others to wrest it from him, and i'm very much hoping that several do!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:25 - Jul 11 with 544 viewsBondiBlue

My favourites in 19-20 were downes (obviously) and jackson. My 20-21 favourites were dozzell and wilson. I'm going to give up on having favourites.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Login to get fewer ads

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:41 - Jul 11 with 489 viewschrismakin

Evans

And Donacien is going to surprise a few people imo.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 13:43 - Jul 11 with 411 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mine is a defender with desire and ambition and who has cut mistakes out of his game having started off looking very wobbly at times. He also speaks very well in interviews.

Harper and Evans have potential to become favourites from what I hear of them but they will have to earn that right in a Town shirt rather than gain it on past reputation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 13:52 - Jul 11 with 385 viewsbilllm

Of the current first team squad, who’s your currently your favourite player? on 12:41 - Jul 11 by chrismakin

Evans

And Donacien is going to surprise a few people imo.

Always thought donaciens decent at right back,has never been given a chance,I hope he stays and shocks a few people,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024