Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New generation of politicians 08:27 - Jul 13 with 518 viewsGuthrum

in a few years time. Former England footballers. Activist, articulate and intelligent.

I'd vote for them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

New generation of politicians on 08:32 - Jul 13 with 488 viewsbluelagos

Same here. See also articulate young people like Akala and George the poet.

Be great if these people could get into positions of greater influence.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

New generation of politicians on 08:32 - Jul 13 with 481 viewshomer_123

Why wait? Go for it now!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

New generation of politicians on 10:05 - Jul 13 with 407 viewsKropotkin123

New generation of politicians on 08:32 - Jul 13 by bluelagos

Same here. See also articulate young people like Akala and George the poet.

Be great if these people could get into positions of greater influence.

Akala is smart, would be great to see someone like him in politics. Though I expect he'd struggle pushing through the bureaucracy.

@OP: Would be great for someone like Tyrone Mings to get to Director level or a level that he can make a real impact at in the FA.

There is a real need for someone who has experienced the racist abuse and other struggles within the top level of football to go on and be able to be a leader within the institution.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

New generation of politicians on 10:21 - Jul 13 with 388 viewsDarth_Koont

Also important to note that they are independently wealthy, owing nothing to the establishment and not looking to be patronised and rewarded by it either.

Something that can’t be said for the vast majority of MPs, and inexcusably that includes the current breed of Labour MP who should be providing this opposition to the status quo.

Pronouns: He/Him

New generation of politicians on 10:27 - Jul 13 with 372 viewsSimonds92

For me Gareth Southgate understands this nation far better than any politician I have experienced in my lifetime. Im not saying he should be our Prime Minister, just suggesting if he was, we'd be far better off.
New generation of politicians on 10:44 - Jul 13 with 334 viewsRyorry

New generation of politicians on 10:05 - Jul 13 by Kropotkin123

Akala is smart, would be great to see someone like him in politics. Though I expect he'd struggle pushing through the bureaucracy.

@OP: Would be great for someone like Tyrone Mings to get to Director level or a level that he can make a real impact at in the FA.

There is a real need for someone who has experienced the racist abuse and other struggles within the top level of football to go on and be able to be a leader within the institution.

I hope people like Tyrone & Marcus Rashford go into national politics for a left/green party when they eventually retire from football altogether - we desperately need people like them there - and in cabinet.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024