Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thailand and SE Asia supporters 06:55 - Jul 8 with 1891 viewsPhuketPete

Hi a few of us that live in Phuket (Thailand) are exploring if we have sufficient interest to form a local supporters club. Phuket & Thailand centric as things stand but potentially across South East Asia. We already know of others in Jakarta for example.

What for? Well could be as simple as just being in touch or watching games together on iFollow around a big TV with some drinks.

If you live/work in this part of the world, or know someone who is, and if you're interested, please say so here or contact me at peterjameselsey@gmail.com.
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 07:17 - Jul 8 with 1835 viewsBathBlue

Hi Pete. I’m moving to Bangkok at the end of the month. We’re flying into Phuket first to take advantage of the sandbox!
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 07:35 - Jul 8 with 1803 viewsitfctilidie

I am in Melbourne but when this Covid crap blows over i'll be holidaying with the family in Thailand on a near on yearly basis and would definitely be keen to hook up with some Town fans for a beer and watch some matches in the future
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:12 - Jul 8 with 1745 viewsZurichBlue

Hi Pete, despite my user name I've been in Pattaya for the past 9 months. Actually visited Phuket for a long weekend last month. Count me in. When I was in Qatar there were 4 of us Town fans who would meet up occasionally in Champions sports bar.

Cheers

ZurichBlue
Soon to be PattayaBlue
Formerly QatarBlue
Formerly BerkshireBlue

(I need an enduring user name!!)
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:15 - Jul 8 with 1729 viewshomer_123

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:12 - Jul 8 by ZurichBlue

Hi Pete, despite my user name I've been in Pattaya for the past 9 months. Actually visited Phuket for a long weekend last month. Count me in. When I was in Qatar there were 4 of us Town fans who would meet up occasionally in Champions sports bar.

Cheers

ZurichBlue
Soon to be PattayaBlue
Formerly QatarBlue
Formerly BerkshireBlue

(I need an enduring user name!!)

NomadBlue?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 04:51 - Jul 10 with 1520 viewsPhuketPete

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:15 - Jul 8 by homer_123

NomadBlue?

a lot of nomads about.!! e all seem to have left to go some overseas assignment which starts as 2 years and ends up as lifetime !
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:13 - Jul 10 with 1436 viewsKingston

Hi mate. I'm in Saigon in Vietnam and would be very keen for this.

I know there is another user who goes by the name of Saigonblue (or similar) so it would be good to get to know him/her.

Let me know how you want to move forward with this and I'll happily provide phone number/email.

Cheers!
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 09:00 - Jul 10 with 1406 viewsFransandArnold

Hi Pete
Excellent idea.
I live in Surin province but happy to join in whenever possible.
Andy
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 12:38 - Jul 10 with 1347 viewsPhuketPete

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 09:00 - Jul 10 by FransandArnold

Hi Pete
Excellent idea.
I live in Surin province but happy to join in whenever possible.
Andy

Thanks to those who reached out so far from Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam. I know there must be tens of thousands more (:-).

If YOU know anyone who supports Town and is living and or working in Asia. please ask them to join twtd and reply here - or contact me at peterjameselsey@gmail.com

cheers COME ON ENGLAND - BRING IT HOME !!
Login to get fewer ads

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 07:29 - Jul 11 with 1227 viewsholmesyboy

Couple of the Singapore branch still here. KTblue the “founder” has sadly left us, watched a few games together over here. Loved the times with Qatar blue (now Zurich blue) and I think it’s a superb idea to get a SEA branch going. IFollow at 11pm is a killer though!! Uppa towen!
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 09:33 - Jul 11 with 1137 viewsronnyd

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 08:13 - Jul 10 by Kingston

Hi mate. I'm in Saigon in Vietnam and would be very keen for this.

I know there is another user who goes by the name of Saigonblue (or similar) so it would be good to get to know him/her.

Let me know how you want to move forward with this and I'll happily provide phone number/email.

Cheers!

What's the official name now? Do the locals still call it Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City?
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 10:08 - Jul 11 with 1106 viewsIndotractor

Great idea!
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 10:41 - Jul 11 with 1081 viewsPhuketPete

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 07:29 - Jul 11 by holmesyboy

Couple of the Singapore branch still here. KTblue the “founder” has sadly left us, watched a few games together over here. Loved the times with Qatar blue (now Zurich blue) and I think it’s a superb idea to get a SEA branch going. IFollow at 11pm is a killer though!! Uppa towen!

I was in SG for 16 years before moving to Phuket. "Normally" I'd still be in SG once every month or so for business. Hopefully before long, weekends in Phuket are back on agenda. 10pm KO isn't hard.
Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 12:36 - Jul 11 with 1029 viewsunstableblue

What do you do for work in Phuket?

Love that side of Thailand… used to live in HK so Thailand was a great get away place

Preferred Kon Lanta to the likes of Koh Chang and Koh Tao in the gulf

Was planning a yacht charter from Phuket at some point, and heard good things about Koh Adang and Koh Lipe, do you know those islands?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 10:58 - Jul 13 with 914 viewsPhuketPete

Thailand and SE Asia supporters on 12:36 - Jul 11 by unstableblue

What do you do for work in Phuket?

Love that side of Thailand… used to live in HK so Thailand was a great get away place

Preferred Kon Lanta to the likes of Koh Chang and Koh Tao in the gulf

Was planning a yacht charter from Phuket at some point, and heard good things about Koh Adang and Koh Lipe, do you know those islands?

Don't know those islands but I know a lot of yachties here and can ask them.

Many of us here previously worked in places like HK or Singapore but got fed up with city life, but still wanted to be in Asia in somewhere with proper hospitals, air-transport etc.

As to work, quite a lot work in Hotels/Tourism or as teachers at Int schools. Others work in regional roles for larger companies or run our own businesses (eg out of Singapore). Lot of "early retirees" often with Finance backgrounds. Send me a DM if you want more info.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024