Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina 12:36 - Jul 13 with 951 viewshype313

Am I in a minority of one that isn't too bothered if he came? He's hardly set the world alight since he was here, and even when he was here it was a little hit and miss.

It's nice to see us identifying players higher up the echelons, but if this has been something we have been working on for the past month, then presumably he would know the terms, sounds like both Celina and Dijon are hoping to smoke us out in the hope that other clubs offer a fee and he can play at a higher level than the 3rd tier in English Football.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Celina on 12:39 - Jul 13 with 905 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yes

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Celina on 12:40 - Jul 13 with 883 viewschrismakin

I'm on the fence

If he comes, I think it will be a good signing

if he doesn't, i'm not to upset

Crooks I really want, albeit different type of player

but when you compare Celina to Bennetts or Harrop, Edwards, Sears etc then he'd certainly be a step up

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Celina on 12:40 - Jul 13 with 879 viewsEireannach_gorm

Celina on 12:39 - Jul 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yes

+1
Celina on 12:41 - Jul 13 with 880 viewsitfcjoe

I think it’s just a case of it being a very difficult deal to do financially - they want shot of him but we want loan with an option, opposed to obligation

He’d be an incredible signing, but going to be an incredible one if we pull it off

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Celina on 12:42 - Jul 13 with 861 viewsblu_dru

The thing is he adds that little bit of sparkle, that goal from nothing, that free kick in the 89th minute goal, skill and pace and just stuff that we don't really have.
Celina on 12:47 - Jul 13 with 786 viewstractorboy1978

If he'd set the world alight in the Championship or Ligue 1 he would be going to the Premier League. He's been a solid performer at a higher level than we are playing at and he's not even in his prime yet - would be a ridiculous signing at this level. A match winner.
Celina on 12:51 - Jul 13 with 752 viewsbluesym

He's no Freddy Sears.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Celina on 12:52 - Jul 13 with 736 viewschrismakin

Celina on 12:51 - Jul 13 by bluesym

He's no Freddy Sears.

what about Bish

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Celina on 12:54 - Jul 13 with 718 viewsjayessess

Scoring and assisting fairly regularly in the Championship and Ligue Un is "setting the world alight" from the perspective of a League One club, isn't it?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Celina on 12:56 - Jul 13 with 686 viewshype313

Celina on 12:54 - Jul 13 by jayessess

Scoring and assisting fairly regularly in the Championship and Ligue Un is "setting the world alight" from the perspective of a League One club, isn't it?

Good point, keep forgetting we are in League One.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Celina on 13:25 - Jul 13 with 559 viewsjayessess

Celina on 12:56 - Jul 13 by hype313

Good point, keep forgetting we are in League One.

Even in the Championship I'd be thinking 24 is a great age to get a player with his sort of attacking ability. Just getting to the part of his career where all the physical and technical attributes are going to backed up by experience and a better read of the game.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024