Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. 22:54 - Aug 15 with 1028 viewsMelford

All 3 results up for grabs going into the last day.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 23:39 - Aug 15 with 997 viewsfactual_blue

You're ruling out a tie then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 06:40 - Aug 16 with 952 viewsCoastalblue

I'll be both amazed and delighted if we can succesfully chase anything over 200 on the last day, I think we're very close to a point where a win is beyond us.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 07:27 - Aug 16 with 928 viewsZx1988

I can see India batting until just before lunch, trying to reach a lead of 200.

Stick us in for a couple of overs before lunch, and then take the afternoon to try and skittle us out.

Should be a cracker.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 07:58 - Aug 16 with 910 viewsFtnfwest

Need to knock them over within an hour or so to have a chance. Had we been able to keep going last night and managed to get Pant out it would have been far more likely.
Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 08:12 - Aug 16 with 894 viewsIpswichKnight

Going to be a cracker of a day, we are in amongst the Indian tail who are all number 10/11’s. if you get in on this pitch you can score runs. Agree they over 200 might be tricky.
Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 08:27 - Aug 16 with 876 viewstivo

Yup, I am going today. Cannot wait!
Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 09:16 - Aug 16 with 841 viewsJakeITFC

Pant wicket seems crucial this morning, he can take the game away from us in an hour.

Setup to be a cracking series whatever the result today.
Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 10:03 - Aug 16 with 819 viewsSaleAway

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 09:16 - Aug 16 by JakeITFC

Pant wicket seems crucial this morning, he can take the game away from us in an hour.

Setup to be a cracking series whatever the result today.

Pant's wicket is definitely likely to be decisive. If we can get him early, we have a decent chance.

Also quite looking forward to see if Mark Wood does some payback on Bumrah for roughing up Anderson at the end of day 3.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Login to get fewer ads

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 11:17 - Aug 16 with 782 viewsSaleAway

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 10:03 - Aug 16 by SaleAway

Pant's wicket is definitely likely to be decisive. If we can get him early, we have a decent chance.

Also quite looking forward to see if Mark Wood does some payback on Bumrah for roughing up Anderson at the end of day 3.

Boom. Decisive early strike. Hopefully we can clean them up quickly now.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 20:35 - Aug 16 with 744 viewsCoastalblue

Going to be a good day's cricket tomorrow. on 11:17 - Aug 16 by SaleAway

Boom. Decisive early strike. Hopefully we can clean them up quickly now.

Oops

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024