Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London parking advice 13:21 - Aug 16 with 3814 viewsitfcjoe

I'm goin up there from Saturday morning until Tuesday afternoon, stating around Tower bridge area - got kids and loads of stuff to take - plus going directly from there to somewhere else so not sure train best option.

Does anyone know of any secure parking for 3-4 days that isn't too expensive - or have any ideas on it?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London parking advice on 14:33 - Aug 17 with 556 viewsollie_smith2001

Try JustPark - I've parked using them several times, and used to rent out a spot through them.
London parking advice on 14:48 - Aug 17 with 544 viewsNW10_Tractor

London parking advice on 13:19 - Aug 17 by MaySixth

Did't know that.
My mother in law lives on Longland Drive.

I was looking for a an address once in the area and as you know, the same stretch of road changes its name a new times - Sussex Ring/Chanctonbury Way/Northiam/Southover and then Longland Drive - Security guard followed me and the called the Barnet SHOMRIM who politely assisted me in the finding the address (only after they ran my plates) but they also pass by every now and again to make sure that crime is kept to a minimum...

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

London parking advice on 14:58 - Aug 17 with 539 viewsNthsuffolkblue

London parking advice on 20:27 - Aug 16 by ipswichtillidie

If you fancy parking up at Walthamstow fire station joe and tubing in mate I can arrange. PM me and I’ll sort it out.

The only catch to this one being that the car will look like an opened tin can once the fire service have finished with it? Practice night that weekend? Do you get commission for each car you source?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

London parking advice on 15:01 - Aug 17 with 532 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

London parking advice on 14:58 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

The only catch to this one being that the car will look like an opened tin can once the fire service have finished with it? Practice night that weekend? Do you get commission for each car you source?

Like a Sweeny Todd of the Fire Brigade if you will.
London parking advice on 22:01 - Aug 18 with 463 viewsipswichtillidie

London parking advice on 14:58 - Aug 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Depends on where he parks it and what condition Joes car is in tbh.. we will also be drinking too much tea and playing too much snooker to mess with his car in all honesty !! ;) hmmmm

Gav

London parking advice on 22:12 - Aug 18 with 451 viewsCoastalblue

London parking advice on 13:53 - Aug 17 by CaptainAhab

Nice, enjoy!
It's a great time to visit London, far less people than a normal summer. I was speaking with one of the guides on the River tour and he reckoned it'd be another year till they were back to normal, basically when the Americans and Chinese start travelling again. We'll probable do a couple more days trips to make the most of it.

That's what I used to do pre lockdown, not on the river but ran several tours on foot around the City and East End. I'm hopeful but not confident for next year if I'm honest.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024