Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood at it again on twitter. 09:06 - Sep 22 with 8738 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Taking the mick out of someone's dead nan. No I'm not joking.
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 15:48 - Sep 22 with 1111 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 15:13 - Sep 22 by Strimmer

Probably inadvisable but honestly some people are overreacting a bit to this. He's not going after people, he's not being racist. Tawdry banter at worst. So its not really relevant to the football club.

Mocking someone's dead nan is quite the dick move, it has to be said.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 16:00 - Sep 22 with 1092 viewsTooManyCooks

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 15:27 - Sep 22 by Strimmer

Yeah, so what? You can't like everyone in life.

The drink driving conviction brought the club into disrepute, nothing else has crossed the threshold.

If you're compiling a dossier of silly online interactions by norwood, that's a bit mary whitehouse imo.

Alright James, settle down, you don't want another social media faux pas to your name today.

hedgehog flavoured cucumbers

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 20:28 - Sep 22 with 955 viewsKesgrave_Exile

I have very little sympathy for the lad if you go on Twitter to call a player all the names under the sun then you should expect to get a bit of it back and don't go crying when it happens.
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 21:33 - Sep 22 with 880 viewsistanblue

LET'S FUUUCKING GOOOOOOO JAMES!
Norwood at it again on twitter. on 21:49 - Sep 22 with 847 viewsArnieM

This is not the first time for Norwood and social media upset is it. I think he’s actually bringing the Club into disrepute . In most jobs if you say things on social media that puts yourself and by association your employee in a bad light you wouldn’t be surprised to get hauled up in front of your manager in the morning .

It wouldn’t surprise me if Town finally offload him . On the field , IF he could ever stay fit ( which he’s never achieved since he’s been here), he’d potentially be a helluva striker . But he hasn’t had he , so why keep him . I’d rather we got rid and signed Bonne.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 07:49 - Sep 23 with 705 viewsKeaneish

An impressive 55 comments so far which trumps match day wins by some distance. Nothing good on Netflix lads?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:23 - Sep 23 with 647 viewsChurchman

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 10:41 - Sep 22 by itfcjoe

He should rise above it, but ultimately it's not a big deal in this case- goes in the category of 'just banter'

At 31 I doubt he is going to rise above anything much. He is what he is. Players do represent the club on and off the field whether they like it or not. As ArnieM points out, in other walks of like such behaviour can get you into a lot of bother or worse.

Norwood is a strange one. As a pure player, he has something to offer at this level. He does get goals (20 in 40 games in the last 2 seasons) and can cause a bit of mayhem, but he can’t stay fit.

All in all, I would move him on at the next transfer window or the season’s end.
Nice of you to..... on 09:44 - Sep 23 with 625 viewsBloots

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 07:49 - Sep 23 by Keaneish

An impressive 55 comments so far which trumps match day wins by some distance. Nothing good on Netflix lads?

....bump it back to the top of the board.

But you're right, we must stop discussing ITFC players on the independent ITFC supporters forum, it's unacceptable behavior.

What a crazy, crazy world we live in.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 09:46 - Sep 23 with 620 viewschicoazul

What do you expect from a Home Counties public schoolboy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nice of you to..... on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 554 viewsKeaneish

Nice of you to..... on 09:44 - Sep 23 by Bloots

....bump it back to the top of the board.

But you're right, we must stop discussing ITFC players on the independent ITFC supporters forum, it's unacceptable behavior.

What a crazy, crazy world we live in.

Thanks. Elevating the level of conversation beyond over analysis of puerile Twitter bantz would be step in the right direction (in my opinion, of course).

You're far too intellectual to post on here..... on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 546 viewsBloots

Nice of you to..... on 14:09 - Sep 23 by Keaneish

Thanks. Elevating the level of conversation beyond over analysis of puerile Twitter bantz would be step in the right direction (in my opinion, of course).

....no idea why you lower yourself to our level really.

We is all well fick ain't we.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You're far too intellectual to post on here..... on 17:36 - Sep 23 with 464 viewsKeaneish

You're far too intellectual to post on here..... on 14:11 - Sep 23 by Bloots

....no idea why you lower yourself to our level really.

We is all well fick ain't we.

...guess we're not out of the banter era just yet.

Norwood at it again on twitter. on 18:14 - Sep 23 with 449 viewshappybeingblue

I think he should have gone in the summer cull,he is always injured or unfit he seems so unprofessional in every aspect of his approach to all things ITFC it seems to be all about the banter,its a bit like grow up mate you are 31, and disrespecting mick mills last season was the final straw for me. every time he plays he looks like he is going to get a yellow card in the first 5 minutes because he is slow so lets stick the elbow or boot in to a 50/50 , i do not really think he offers anything to us apart from bad publicity! piggott looks much better imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024