Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Mills 17:28 - Sep 25 with 1957 viewsGarv

Miserable sod.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick Mills on 17:33 - Sep 25 with 1907 viewschrismakin

Turned very quickly today, was praising our players, the play the midfield etc and then they scored and Mills went full circle on how rubbish we had been.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Mick Mills on 17:40 - Sep 25 with 1860 viewsPremierBlue

He keeps us real.
Mick Mills on 18:02 - Sep 25 with 1768 viewsArnieM

Mick Mills is as never wrong - according to him. He’s a stubborn old git . Sometimes he makes valid points after games but I think he was waaaay off beam today . SW are no mugs , and that was still not Towns strongest team out there. Town however should have been at least 2 goals up before SW scored what was a very good goal , but their only real shot on goal the whole match .

Anyone else hear fed up with the level of refs we are getting here at PR who only appear see fouls for the opposition when ever they decide to go down like a sack of shyte at the mearest touch. Yet Bonnevwas literally being rugby tackled the whole game .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Mick Mills on 19:59 - Sep 25 with 1617 viewsFacefacts

Prob got carried away by the euphoria of winning last week. Expectations way too high. Reality check we had a powderpuff midfield today due to no Evans and Morsy. Sheffield Wed have Wing and Bannan who were Championship level last season. Brenner annoying too. 1-1 a good result today.
Mick Mills on 20:04 - Sep 25 with 1580 viewslazyblue

So you really didn’t think we were poor today?
Mick Mills on 20:36 - Sep 25 with 1475 viewsGarv

Mick Mills on 19:59 - Sep 25 by Facefacts

Prob got carried away by the euphoria of winning last week. Expectations way too high. Reality check we had a powderpuff midfield today due to no Evans and Morsy. Sheffield Wed have Wing and Bannan who were Championship level last season. Brenner annoying too. 1-1 a good result today.

Bannan's a ridiculous player for this level, as much if not more than any of our signings are.

Mick Mills on 20:42 - Sep 25 with 1449 viewsGarv

Mick Mills on 20:04 - Sep 25 by lazyblue

So you really didn’t think we were poor today?

Poor? No.

Lacking an ability to sustain pressure in attack? Yes. You could see patterns of play starting to develop down the left but it was disjointed at times (at times it worked and was great to watch).

Considering SW sat in for the whole second half and were happy to defend, chances were likely to be at a premium.

With slightly better decision making in attack first half we would have looked a lot prettier at half time, and I'm not convinced they would have offered a whole lot more in attack if they had been chasing the game.

Mick Mills on 20:59 - Sep 25 with 1392 viewsGeoffSentence

He has wonderful posture though. Of course, that doesn't come across on the radio.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Mick Mills on 00:28 - Sep 26 with 1145 viewsSuperblue95

Rubbish player too, we’d have one a league or two if we’d had Kenlock instead

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mick Mills on 01:26 - Sep 26 with 1065 viewsitfcsuth

Did seem overly critical today.

Described us as “really poor” which I don’t believe was true. Also said our defence wasn’t any better than against Bolton which I thought was a staggering assessment.
Mick Mills on 05:52 - Sep 26 with 969 viewsbobbyramsey

MM has a very high opinion of himself and likes the sound of his own voice a little too much.

And he was a dreadful manager......
Mick Mills on 08:30 - Sep 26 with 808 viewsandytown

Mick Mills on 01:26 - Sep 26 by itfcsuth

Did seem overly critical today.

Described us as “really poor” which I don’t believe was true. Also said our defence wasn’t any better than against Bolton which I thought was a staggering assessment.

Heard that too. Don’t understand that at all.
Also, MM said something along the lines of ‘Paul Cook won’t say this was a good performance in his post match interview’.

PC then said it was a good performance.
MM then seemed to disagree that PC had said that.
Can’t remember the exact words, but that was the impression I got.

Edit: another thread reminded me. It was that PC said we deserved to win, MM then denied that PC had said that.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 12:38]
Mick Mills on 08:32 - Sep 26 with 795 viewsericclacton

Mills was right, it's not good enough.

Mick Mills on 08:36 - Sep 26 with 781 viewssotd78

Agree. He dug a hole last evening and kept digging.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024